It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Black Shooter Targeted White People - 1 Dead, 3 Injured Including 1 Officer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

One man's fact is another man's fiction my new fickle friend. But once more I bow down to your superiority in this matter. It's great knowing someone with all the answers. It means I'll never have to think for myself ever again.

Rev

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ware2010
a reply to: ghostrager
holly Sh** im gonna start carrying my pistol on me.. would hate for some free loading moron to shoot me because im a white male... wow

But then only you will be charged with a hate crime, you know. Hate crimes only go one way, when it's white on black crime. Black on white or black on black is considered justified. Why no protests for the 60 black on black shootings in Chicago July 4th weekend?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: revmoofoo

One man's fact is another man's fiction my new fickle friend.

That's convenient, but if you want to spin it that way, I suppose copper doesn't conduct electricity? You might not consider yourself so inferior if we had reality as a common ground.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

Very true. I believe most police shootings in the States have absolutely nothing to do with race and more to do with incompetence caused by America's poor police training, low recruitment standards, and the unique overall dynamics of its society.

No one can assume race is any motivating factor in police shootings, unless they are mistakenly deriving their assumptions strictly from the skin colors of those involved, and not any other evidence.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I'm actually mocking you to see where your mind takes it. You are so predictable so far...kinda like a dog with a bone, you just won't let go, even when I'm openly making fun of you. The problem here is that I don't actually care what you have to say, but you keep replying to me anyway, even though it doesn't progress the thread.

And I don't actually feel inferior, especially while talking to you, a nobody on the internet. Again, I'm mocking you. And you're so easy. It's all quite disappointing really.

Back on topic:

I've noticed that when they say a LEO that has been killed was a Vet that it's a really big deal to everyone, but when a person of colour who is killed is a Vet it doesn't seem to matter quite so much. Why? Surly all those who have served should be treated with the same amount of thanks and respect regardless of colour?

I'm not trying to start another bitching match, I'm just trying to understand.

Rev

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

No one can assume race is any motivating factor in police shootings, unless they are mistakenly deriving their assumptions strictly from the skin colors of those involved, and not any other evidence.

I agree. To do so would characterize being a racist. Also, when the overall police shootings in the States are weighed, one will discover that the police do not discriminate at all, on any basis, when it comes to who they maim and execute. All racial demographics seems to be fair game. The ratios may be higher towards Blacks and Hispanic where population is concerned but, it does not necessarily mean police shootings are racially motivated. More whites have been shot and killed by police in the States. This makes sense since considering it is the larger demographic.

Again, police brutality, shootings, and murders in the States is not limited to a certain race. When America figures that out, perhaps then constructive thought and action will arise to form a peaceful resolution. Until then, certain actions and perceptions will arise within some individuals that allow chaos to ensue based on manufactured anger due to the manipulation of the herd instinct of society. Social engineering at its finest.

Most police shootings in the States are due to incompetence - not hate.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I'm actually mocking you to see where your mind takes it. You are so predictable so far...kinda like a dog with a bone, you just won't let go, even when I'm openly making fun of you. The problem here is that I don't actually care what you have to say, but you keep replying to me anyway, even though it doesn't progress the thread.

And I don't actually feel inferior, especially while talking to you, a nobody on the internet. Again, I'm mocking you. And you're so easy. It's all quite disappointing really.

Could have fooled me. I thought you were making a fool of yourself. Little did I know you were doing so purposefully.What's to let go of if there was nothing to grab onto in the first place?

Back on topic:

I've noticed that when they say a LEO that has been killed was a Vet that it's a really big deal to everyone, but when a person of colour who is killed is a Vet it doesn't seem to matter quite so much. Why? Surly all those who have served should be treated with the same amount of thanks and respect regardless of colour?

I'm not trying to start another bitching match, I'm just trying to understand.

Rev

There are plenty of vets of all colors who get respect when they are killed. I'm not sure what there is to understand.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: revmoofoo
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Yes. The fact that every shooting of this type is always a White LEO killing a black man or boy.

wow, really? You need to check that racist attitude. People like you are the reason we still have race issues in modern society.

Do I need to post every single incident of a black cop shooting a white person, or even just a white cop shooting a white person?

No because racists don't like the truth very much. Easier to ignore it.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Let's shoot random white police officers. That will solve our problems!

I think we could try a novel approach that might just work better.

Remove all guns from police officers. Give them night sticks, and mace instead.

The Brits have/had something like this.

That way, no officer would ever be involved in the shooting death of a citizen, white, black, brown, or other.

Since the officers aren't carrying guns, the cons wouldn't need guns either. They could safely run away without fear that some trigger happy cop might shoot them dead as they ran.

The real reason why the cops shoot, is they they are generally fat, unfit, out of shape, and the cons would escape on every foot chase. The cops eat too many donuts, and sit around their squad cars for too many long hours.

The cops shoot out of "frustration" that they can't "subdue" the cons quickly. It takes too much effort, so they take the short cut, and draw their guns and pull the trigger, the bullets move faster than they can. The bullets catch the cons.

That's the truth. It's not that cops hate black people. They actually don't. It's that the blacks are generally more fit, and easily escape physical restraint attempts. That's the real problem.

Now the government thinks the solution is to arm the cops, and remove the guns from the citizens.

But, I think the real solution is to do the exact opposite. Arm the citizens, and remove the guns from the cops.

The government should always fear the people, not the other way around.

At first, this might seem counterintuitive. But, it makes a lot of sense, on several levels.

For one thing, things like BLM marches would never happen. There would never be any anger towards cops.

People would always be pleased to see cops come up to them. And the people would automatically be helpful to the officers in uniform. They would respect any cop that puts his life on the line, to protect the citizens, without doing harm to anyone. Think of the dogma of the medical profession "Do No Harm". What if the cops operated with the same principle as the doctors in the medical profession. Wouldn't we all respect them the same way we respect doctors?

Instead, it seems the society is deteriorating, and going down the opposite path, arming cops to the teeth, making them look like special forces soldiers. These aren't protectors, they are warriors against the citizens. They dress up as if they are going into battle, when the nation is at peace. They are beginning to drive around in armored cars that look like tanks. All of this is suggestive of warfare, not policing.

The difference between policing and soldiering, is that police work involves community cooperation to keep the peace and enforce the laws. Soldering involves confrontation with communities, and this is reflected in the type of uniforms and nature of vehicles used in warfare.

The policeman should never want to put "distance" between himself and the community, because they are his natural helpers.

The solder never wants help from the community, he puts up fences instead to separate them out from his camps.

So, the real problem here is the "soldier mentality" being adopted by "police officers".

I say, disarm the cops. See if things don't immediately improve.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

holly Sh** im gonna start carrying my pistol on me.. would hate for some free loading moron to shoot me because im a white male... wow

But then only you will be charged with a hate crime, you know. Hate crimes only go one way, when it's white on black crime. Black on white or black on black is considered justified. Why no protests for the 60 black on black shootings in Chicago July 4th weekend?

considering the fact that the perps behind black on white or black on black crime end up in jail at a high rate, it is NOT justified. But please, spew away with the rhetoric.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Your correct there. But in about every other situation I feel just fine. Yea I get that look from folks at times. Then other times I've had complete strangers want to shake my hand because I was in their vicinity at a function or gathering and they saw I was armed. Being ambushed from above from an attacker with a direct intent to kill versus an armed robbery or home invasion/random act of violence is two different animals. I'll stick with my Open Carry...know your rights.....exercise your rights or in the very end you will lose those rights.a reply to: kaylaluv

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander

originally posted by: UnBreakable

considering the fact that the perps behind black on white or black on black crime end up in jail at a high rate, it is NOT justified. But please, spew away with the rhetoric.

Ok. Still no answer to my question. Where are the protests for the 60 black victims who were shot in Obama's hometown of Chicago last weekend? Oh, that's right, black lives matter only when a white cop is involved.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable
I fully agree this is hypocrisy at its best. Throw a fit if it is a cop but be silent if a black man kills another black man.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

edit on 0820160720161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
If I'm honest and without wanting to sound "racist" I believe that some segments of the black community have been brain washed into believing that every bad thing that happens in their lives - they lose their job, can't get a job, fail at school, whatever - is not down to them or requires more effort on their part, it is automatically the fault of some shadowy group of white racists that are hell bent on holding them back in life.

Slavery is one of the great banners of victimhood that some of these people love to brandish at every opportunity - something bad that happened to someone else, at someone elses hand hundreds of years ago, is somehow transformed in their minds as being something that happened to them, today, by white people alive right now.

You'd have thought that while they're sat at home in front of their cinema sized tv, with their smart phone connected to the internet, chomping away on whatever culinary delight they've chosen to have for dinner today, that they might realise that their lives are nothing like the lives of the slaves were, or indeed of any kind of disadvantaged - really disadvantaged people of today - I mean how could they for example drive their SUV with a ball and chain around their legs?

In fact EVERYONE who was not rich in the 18th and 19th Centuries were abused - kids raped at the mines (huge increase in young single mothers initiated an inquiry), kids sent to work down mines, in foundries, in mills, fields, and anywhere else from 5 years old, kids "apprenticed" until they were 21 - actually in chains, beat with leather belts with nails in them, chimney sweeps actually forced to climb up the chimneys, risk falling and killing themselves or getting stuck, and if they didn't work fast enough the master would light a fire at the bottom, and if any of them in any job were injured they were just kicked out with no compensation, no welfare, nothing.

That's the tip of the iceberg - AND THESE WERE ALL WHITE KIDS. Yes that's right, they were ALL kids who were WHITE.

History is amazing and really cool too - if only some of these whinging windbags would take the time to actually learn something then they'd realise that their whole premise and raison d'etre in life - to moan and groan that they are being victimised when things don't go their way - is a pile of BS built on quicksand.

EVERYONE had it bad back then, and plenty of people have it bad right now - people of all colours, natinalities, and races too - they aren't part of an exclusive club, and if they want to blame the people who are really responsible then they want to look to the rich and wealthy - it's rich vs poor, not white vs black.

edit on -05:0020165America/ChicagoFri, 08 Jul 2016 21:14:47 -0500_thAmerica/Chicago0714 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: revmoofoo
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Yes. The fact that every shooting of this type is always a White LEO killing a black man or boy. Like that bloke the other day who did everything he was supposed to, but was shot reaching for his wallet to show the ID, that the LEO had asked for. No good decent, non-raciest human being would have fired in to the car like that, That LEO however had the classic raciest response to a black person...FEAR.

I'm sorry if you don't agree with me on this, though of course that is your right, but in the end, it was those LEO's who have killed all those black people over the years that caused the Dallas incident, not the black community. Stop killing people as a first resort and things will change, but tell that to the white LEO who is racially biased and fears the black man because of all the raciest beliefs in your country.

Don't get me wrong, we're having race issues here in the UK at the moment, but they have never been bad like they are now...though to be honest, every Britain First member deserves to be shot for the way they're treating those they believe to be "foreigners" Again, more raciest scum that the world could live without. I just don't understand how anyone could ever defend such beliefs...

Rev

Hey genius I am sure someone else has pointed this out already, but you know the guy you just specifically said was a white cop in Minneapolis wasn't actually a white cop right? He was brown dawg, but that doesn't fit your narrative does it?

At least know for sure what you are talking about before you incite riots will you?

Asshole.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

You should also carry a lightening rod since you have a better chance to get hit by lightening, but hey the news knows better and have zero agenda in all this.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Seems to me like most of the cases over which black people and progressives are outraged are situations where black criminals get shot for using violence against police.

Further, black people don't really seem to be specifically targeted by police. But the situations where black people get killed by police seem to be specifically targeted by progressive media. You don't have this national outrage when white people get killed by police - and white people do in fact get killed more often by the police in America.

We also have to talk about black culture, a culture wherein violence and hate against police is endemic. Let's be honest with this. Black communities are a disaster and I'm not sure they can keep blaming that on the rest of the World forever. If they want change it'll have to start at the individual level.. no one else will do it for them.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Other than police brutality towards blacks (though a new study has shown that whites are killed more by cops than blacks), there isn't really any grand scale racism in the US.

It's all being blown up out of proportions by the media and groups like BLM.

They want to stop racism, but other than police brutality, I don't see racism anywhere else on a grand scale where it is a real issue.

Ben Shapiro has made many good points on this issue. I suggest you look up "BLM Ben Shapiro" on YouTube and take your time to listen to what he has to say.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

I think we could try a novel approach that might just work better.

Remove all guns from police officers. Give them night sticks, and mace instead.

The Brits have/had something like this.

That way, no officer would ever be involved in the shooting death of a citizen, white, black, brown, or other.

Since the officers aren't carrying guns, the cons wouldn't need guns either. They could safely run away without fear that some trigger happy cop might shoot them dead as they ran.

Except the "cons" continue to use guns (and in some cases hand grenades) safe in the knowledge that the police won't shoot back. The following list is just a drop in the ocean of officers that the bad guys killed (or attempted to kill) with firearms.

[1969 ADC Angus MacKenzie; PC Edward Barnett (attempted Insp. Andrew Hyslop)

[2012] PC Nicola Hughes; PC Fiona Bone

[2005]PC Sharon Beshenivsky

[2003] PC Ian Broadhurst (attempted PC Neil Roper; attempted PC James Banks)

[1984] PC Brian John Bishop (attempted PS Mervyn Fairweather)

And the list goes on...

Are the numbers lower than the US? Possibly, though direct numbers are difficult to compare because of the disparity in size of population, you need to start looking at percentages really.

Bad guys will still use guns. I certainly hope that our unarmed police does in some way contribute towards lower risk of criminals with guns. Realistically, plenty of bad guys are still going to be using guns.

I also suspect that where we see larger numbers of non-native criminals , we still see a greater prevalence of gun use - the Yardies being one example of this.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join