It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Black Shooter Targeted White People - 1 Dead, 3 Injured Including 1 Officer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: revmoofoo
I'm not going to flame you, but because the black guy is (understandably) angry it doesn't give him the right to shoot the first white cop he sees. That cop may have been a good decent caring person, they do exist ya know.
Same applies vice versa. But it's being stirred into a race war by just about everybody, so it's going to get worse before it gets better. A message to the brutha's, islamics etc; YOU are being played, just as the white man is, don't walk into the trap!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
You want a race war? Because this is how you get a race war.

I remember when it was laughable when someone just said "the race wars soon to come", like saying the boogey man will get you for not eating brussel sprouts!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I think you need some edyou-cay-shun.

It's not always white on black. Do a bit of research into which group is most likely to be shot by LEOs.

Look also at black on black violence. There's more to it than the msm media pill that you are currently swallowing.

Take it you were at the Beyoncé concert the other night then?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Why are black males snapping out like this? I cant think of why for the life of me... . A person who commits crimes or denies another human being, murders women and children, motivated by skin color alone is an animal... Now.

The short straws are actually extendable now i think.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Do you watch the American news? And have you ever seen how your kids treat foreigners on spring break? I was in Mexico one year during spring break and not one young American I encountered treated the locals with basic respect that all human beings deserve. They were all drunk, raciest little punks that thought they were special because they're from America. It was sick.

Then when I spent 6 months in America doing my ordination training, I met more racists in those 6 months than I have encountered in my 42 years of life and I grew up in a small "white" village with my black relatives and got beat up a lot for defending them.

So yeah, racists the lot of them, until they prove different.

Rev

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I do watch American news, but I'm not American. Also, American isn't a race, and neither is Mexican.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262
wish I could meet you.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

All seemingly on the same day

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

While you're right of course, don't you think that arguing over semantics is a little childish and lowbrow?

Rev

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Call me paranoid, just rather be safe in my mind .I Open Carry about 90% of the time. I feel if you got it hidden, it will stay that way in the event of you needing it. Plus I feel it's an out in the open deterrent to being a victim. But that's just me.a reply to: Orionx2

No problem with that at all. I totally support you. I constantly think "should I carry today or not". Fortunately for me, even though I traveled the entire USA for 12 years for construction jobs, I only need a gun twice for defense and it was with wildlife and not humans.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Racism is inherent in most, if not all, aspects of existence. This is the result of centuries of history, programming and conditioning and some ignorant fools own foolish desires that others have adopted as truth. Basically, it should come as no surprise. With regard to the blue bloods getting merc'd, well, they all look the same when in uniform, and therefore, are held in the same regard...as above the law, law breaking enabled criminals; a product of a corrupt hierarchy of anti-humans working to destroy our species from within.
These shootings are an outward expression of the turmoil within. I could comment on how I was nearly murdered by these agents of evil, but as I have restrained myself thus far, even to the point of settling my case out of court, for many reasons, I will continue to keep myself restrained. Perhaps, when necessary, I'll bring my case to light in an effort to sway the tide from one of violence to one of peaceful, internal revolution. As of now, what will be is what will be and none of us are willing to do or sacrifice what is necessary in order to change what will be, even to the point of realizing and changing the world around them by focusing on the changes necessary within.
Injustice is a major crime against humanity and cannot go unopposed any longer. Unfortunately, those losing power have certainly indicated by either their inaction or lack of concern towards unity, or by their blatant combined efforts of division and ignorance, that nothing will change lest the very gaudy foundation these anti-humans have established themselves upon is obliterated, down to the last stone. If change will not come from within, it must come from without.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
And in Georgia within hours, I think this is bigger than what is being reported and sounds like another ambush.
lin k

Three more shootings since last night. One more death. It's bad out there.

This morning a police officer in Valdosta in South Georgia was shot multiple times, and shot his assailant. The officer was responding to a call of vehicle damage and potential break-in, but it is not know if the shooter was involved in a crime at the time. The officer was hit below his vest in the abdomen, as well as taking several other shots, and was taken into emergency surgery. He is now recovering.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Yes. The fact that every shooting of this type is always a White LEO killing a black man or boy. Like that bloke the other day who did everything he was supposed to, but was shot reaching for his wallet to show the ID, that the LEO had asked for. No good decent, non-raciest human being would have fired in to the car like that, That LEO however had the classic raciest response to a black person...FEAR.

The cop was Asian. But that's what happens when racists jump to conclusions without evidence.

Slightly off topic I know, but what is George Harrison doing sitting for a portrait, long before he was born?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
In any case, it's all about guns.
On the one hand i applaud your bill of rights & that you are allowed to defend yourselves.
Here in Europe we have steak knives & pitchforks to defend ourselves

Result: far less gun related killings, probably more stabbing incidents though...
However, our cops (when they are armed) have to fire a warning shot in the air, THEN a non lethal shot, mostly in the leg, and ONLY then a fatal shot after that if the first 2 did,t work.
Not seeing that happen in the USA, your cops are far too trigger happy. Seen it over here too, in one case up close with a very nervous flying squad cop aiming a loaded Beretta at my brother's bedroom door.
Cops agreed to drop all charges if we agreed not to talk to the press, nuff said.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

I LOVED my LC9.

Had to sell it though to cover some bills

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: revmoofoo
a reply to: ghostrager

Shame about the civilians, but I could care less about any hurt LEO's. Maybe if they weren't always killing blacks like it's hunting season, I'd be more compassionate, but as it stands, I support the shooters right to be angry that "his people" are being murdered by raciest scum.

Now if the good and honourable LEO's drummed the raciest scum out of the force, then this problem wouldn't exist in the same way. But as with all things American, someone would bitch about the rights of the raciest scum and make matters worse.

Just MHO of course. *prepares to be flamed to oblivion*

Rev

Disgusting comment.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaxsmash

It looks like Lakeem Scott was a Liberal and believed in the same things as his friends. A couple of his likes were "Liberal Daily" and "The Great Awakening of African Americans -3"

Here is a wiki link for ISUPK.

Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge (ISUPK) is a non-profit organization based in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania, United States. The group is part of the Hebrew Israelism movement,[1] which regards American blacks as descendants of the Twelve Tribes of Israel.[2] The Southern Poverty Law Center has designated the ISUPK a hate group, citing its "extremist" ideology and black supremacist rhetoric.

The "Great Awakening" page that he liked believes the same things as ISUPK.

The parrellels between Lakeem Keon Scott and Micah Xavier Johnson are quite uncanny. Both took positions to shoot from a distance with rifles, both have been linked to some form of "Black Power", and within 12 hours of each other.

Makes one wonder if the "Black Power Political Organization" that claimed responsibility for Dallas can legitimately take credit. Their Facebook page was quite explicit in describing the need for snipers/assassins.

Edit:

Here is the cached page for the Black Power Political Organization since FB pulled it. edit: it won't post the link proper, but can be found on the RT article here

One of the stranger things about their page is a visitor comment that states:

"Threatening lives can get you in a lot of trouble. I hope you get jail time. Already turned it over to the authorities...lol"

That was posted July 6th at 10:30 PM, almost a full day before the Dallas shooting.
edit on 8-7-2016 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2016 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Didn't the cops in Dallas who got shot and killed open carry their weapons? Didn't seem to help them, nor did it deter the shooter.

A person who wants to shoot you has the advantage of the element of surprise. If they shoot you from behind, or from an elevated spot above you, your weapon on your hip may not do you much good.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Thanks for the info on these groups, I had no idea

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Perhaps a new thread is in order to fully investigate the ISUPK?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join