It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with Dallas and lone gunman theories

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Now the cops are saying that there was only one guy with a gun.

If ATS is going to go all conspiracy theory, regarding multiple shooters. We need a place.

The video of the guy killing the cop behind the pillar, seemed to show sparks, like other gun fire, drawing the cops attention away.

Then again, the fog of war can be thick.

It will be interesting to see how many clips he had and if any of the bullets were magical

I am waiting for more info, but does anyone still trust the Obama administration to tell us the truth?

How many gunman do you think there were?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline
no I don't trust the Obama administration, and I thought there were reports of 4 at one time? but im not sure.. so they are saying it was only one guy shooting?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Maybe the shooter had one of those special JFK guns? You know, the ones that can hit multiple people on 2 or 3 different angles. Oh wait, you can only get those guns from the CIA, Hmmmm.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/8.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ware2010
no I don't trust the Obama administration, and I thought there were reports of 4 at one time? but im not sure.. so they are saying it was only one guy shooting?

No, I do not. As soon as the FBI got involved and Obama opened his pie hole, I knew the "story" would change. Nobody that listened, saw and observed, would think it was a lone gunman.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'm not an expert and I know nothing of these types of scenarios...but all that chaos, all those rounds being discharged...this was one guy on a roof and then coming down to street level? Seems unbelievable...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Chief Police Brown has not changed his statement of 2 shooters. 1 is dead, 1 is in custody and admitted to doing some shooting, and the other two are not talking at all. Now they're all being tight-lipped. Investigators are saying if they can find proff of multiple weapons being fired last night then maybe the suspects will talk.

I firmly stand by the two or more shooters scenario.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I thought they said three shooters last night. Woke up this morning and it was one shooter. Typical.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: ware2010

No, I do not. As soon as the FBI got involved and Obama opened his pie hole, I knew the "story" would change. Nobody that listened, saw and observed, would think it was a lone gunman.

I know, it's hard not to get angry at the changing story, especially since I live here. I'm lucky that I have local news that can keep us updated here and, so far, Chief Brown is standing by his statement.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

The truth is neither they nor the media have a bloody clue

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
There is no doubt this was the work of a team rather than one. The doubt will arise if they claim there was only one.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Also it went from he shot himself to they blew him up.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Also it was the grassy knoll gunman's ghost.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Yeah a 'lone' gun man shot 16 people killing 5.

That were wearing body armor, and trained in urban situations.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The most intriguing part of this , is that despite all the evidence including the police chief's own statement, the media just follows suit on the lone gunman theory. Since most people don't normally question the media, this is disturbing.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Early Press Conference by DPD

First few seconds he uses the word "triangulate"

Not the first time an attack has been triangulated down town. Probably not the kind of rhetoric they want floating around the news.

I watched it from the beginning last night until 3:30 in the morning. The wording and story has definitely changed.

Kind of amazing how the language develops over time, it's not everyday you get in on a story from the ground up and are fully aware of the details from the get go. This is my home town and I live 20 min from the incident so it's interesting to see reports come in from all over the world with their slight twist after twist on the story.

Conspiracy or just the reality of an unfolding crisis?

The story that they are pushing now is one guy got the drop on a large number of cops leading to 5 deaths, only nicked ONE civilian, and managed to evade arrest for 6 hours when EVERY cop in Dallas was downtown. First we were told he shot himself, but turns out a maiden voyage of Jonny Five swept in with a bomb to take the guy down. Quite a night.

edit on 8-7-2016 by MarkOfTheV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Here we go...They found journals in the dead shooter's home and are going through them. Someone on this site predicted this!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
What happened to the other 3 people they arrested they thought was with the shooter?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Confirmed. Dallas shooting was done by a lone wolf gunman. Gunman was from a muslim family, but anti-immigrant, also held strong christian beliefs, anti-gay and anti-transexual, pro trump, etc.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
What happened to the other 3 people they arrested they thought was with the shooter?

Let them go so they could show up for work back at the agency.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Here we go...They found journals in the dead shooter's home and are going through them. Someone on this site predicted this!

Let me guess he is either an isis supporter or has kept a diary saying he was going to vote for trump?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join