It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas Suspect Was Upset About Recent Police Shootings [UPDATE - Shooter Was Ex-Military]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Anybody can claim anything on the internet. Anyone can create a website that claims anything on the internet. People on this website have claimed that they were hybrid aliens, or channeling space-brothers, or part of a super-advanced "breakaway" civilization.

Words are meaningless.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I wonder why they didn't just shoot knockout gas at the guy.? That way they could interrogate him and find out more about his motives and others he may be connected with. A very dumb move just to kill him in my opinion.

it's pretty sad that with all today's Technologies deadly force seems to be the first method of choice.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

I agree - to me it seems like (even if that FB group was real) those posts about "go get a sniper rifle and join our team of Black Knights" are totally bogus and anyone who actually did that would get nabbed within a couple of hours.

Also notice this guy Micah Xavier's name reminds people of Malcolm X, and of just a couple of photos they release, one of the photos is of this Micah guy in an African robe-type of shirt? To ME it looks like the media is hoping the racial divide widens and their best case scenario is race versus different race on the streets. That's a formula for more "prime" media reporting opportunities

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I wonder why they didn't just shoot knockout gas at the guy.? That way they could interrogate him and find out more about his motives and others he may be connected with. A very dumb move just to kill him in my opinion.

it's pretty sad that with all today's Technologies deadly force seems to be the first method of choice.

It's pretty odd that they didn't kill him sooner, in my opinion.

Not going to be a popular comment but I guess it's easier for cops to shoot unarmed men who are complying as opposed to when they start shooting back?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

No question. If it bleeds, it leads.

Nevertheless, I think there are probably all types of people in the media, just as there are here. Some are angry and want the truth. Others are designing the new "RACEWAR" logography and theme-music.

Same as it ever was.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I agree - to me it seems like (even if that FB group was real) those posts about "go get a sniper rifle and join our team of Black Knights" are totally bogus and anyone who actually did that would get nabbed within a couple of hours.

Also notice this guy Micah Xavier's name reminds people of Malcolm X, and of just a couple of photos they release, one of the photos is of this Micah guy in an African robe-type of shirt? To ME it looks like the media is hoping the racial divide widens and their best case scenario is race versus different race on the streets. That's a formula for more "prime" media reporting opportunities

You use breitbart (LOL) as a "source," and what about Malcom X is relevant to this?

The media doesn't need to push any racial war. We the people do it for them.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
"A Dallas man says he’s received death threats since being incorrectly identified as a suspect in the fatal shooting of police officers."

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I hope the cop that jumped to conclusions gets reprimanded.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

You use breitbart (LOL) as a "source," and what about Malcom X is relevant to this?

The media doesn't need to push any racial war. We the people do it for them.

And Russia Today..

What does Russian State sponsored media have to gain by inciting a race war in the US.. Hmmmm.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
500,000 more votes for DJT.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I re-posted 3 other sources after that.. as for the Micah Xavier/Malcolm X comment, I was just noting that it is interesting the similarities in his name, and the photos/background information we are hearing about this Micah guy all pointing to the idea that it is black versus white

a reply to: TownCryer

It was one of the many news sources covering the story..

www.zerohedge.com...

www.rt.com...

www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Just one shooter. Again? And now they are also claiming they killed him with a bomb via a police robot?

Give me a break. Last night it was two neutralized shooters. At least one of them having died from a self inflicted gun shot wound. They were saying it repeatedly on Fox..
edit on 8-7-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: Lysergic

Nope. Just one guy who lived in a cave in a mountainous desert half way around the world.

Every time something is manufactured it always tidy's up to just one guy.

Just like in 1984.

Just like in the real world 2001

I think it's more likely that the others got away so they said it was 1 guy to let everyone believe that the whole mess is over.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Go back to not caring.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I don't care that he walked down the street with an AR-15.

What bothers me are:

1)That no liberals have been whining to him, "why do you need a AR-15" I guess saying that to him would be racist.

2)It bothers me that he said, “It was persecution on me, unrightly,” he added. You are walking down the street with an AR-15, and you don't think that when people get killed with a "long rifle" that you wouldn't be one of the first people they look at?

Read the comments, it's how dare they assume the black guy with the nearest gun could be a shooter. How could any rational person not think he could be the shooter. This logic is probably why more blacks(by percent of the population is killed by cops then whites). If you are walking down the yellow line, in the middle of the street, the cop tells you to get out of the street. It's not because you were black, Mike Brown and #BLM, it's because you are walking down the yellow lines in the MIDDLE of a street. So you don't go attacking the cop for telling you to get out of the street. You say, "ok officer", and move to the sidewalk

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Ugh, my husband, daughter, her bff and I were planning a trip to Dallas this weekend. We were going to be shopping some vintage shops around the east side of downtown area during the day. I'm wondering if we should re-think that.

Anyone from Dallas know what the downtown and nearby areas will be like this weekend? Will they close off a chunk of it during investigations?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

A cop posted that he was the shooter, he clearly jumped to conclusions...

That is the fact...that was my point.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: Byrd

The makings of the lone nut in practice before our eyes.

Except this wasn't a lone nut. There are three others in custody, so he wasn't by himself. Every report we have says at least two shooters and every description of the incident and him says he did "at least some of the shooting."

If he was the only one, you could say lone nut like you could with the guy who shot up the church in Charleston.

This is bigger and different. It was organized and there is a group at work here. Right now, I'm going to say we have no indications this is BLM. As much as I despise them ... there is nothing that links them right now except race and that's not enough.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I'm white; I'd work as a cop in Dallas, but..........I'd not do much "work". I'd be the last to show up at the scene of the crime. I'd wait to arrive at the "active shooter" location until the perps had a chance to get away.

As a cop, your going to want to take the road of least resistance but as well, the road that parallels the road to a successful retirement package 20 years out.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Beacuse there would still be the threat of bombs that the anti-white racist terrorist claimed were placed all over.

Why risk sending good people to get blown up when a dozen of their colleagues and friends were already casualties.
edit on 8-7-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

If possible, I wouldn't go this soon.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join