It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil war...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
So
The police verses the people
I almost had tears in my eyes watching that last police shooting
I am Australian and white, I don't believe in the black lives matter drivel sold to people
I believe life matters, colour, creed, belief, no discrimination

So lots of killings today, is this the start of the war, it may be years away but are we seeing a defined start where normal people say enough
Enough violence, brutal shooting of people, enough leos getting away with murder
Is this the day when people turn the tide against police murder

What a sad state of affairs, how can it be stopped, can it be stopped, what can stop it

It's frightening, here now I see a beginning of a war
What can stop it
What's the answer, is there an answer

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Its only the beginning if we the people give thinking for ourselves and accept the narrative pushed by the MSM...

The majority of people believe color doesnt matter and that people should be judged on the content of their character... but these people never get time on MSM because it doesnt fit the narrative.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Cops start ousting the corrupt ones. They know who they are, but are afraid to break that brotherhood bond. It really needs to happen though. I feel this incident is a warning of future events if something isn't done with the obvious corruption. Now that we have social media and events can be shared so easily, emotions flare when innocent lives are taking with no justice on full display.

I already know ATS, so i'll make this statement. I in no way support what happened to those cops, it was a disgusting act by disgusting individual(s) and I hope justice is served to all involved.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I believe it can and will be stopped eventually - with a Federalized Police Force. I feel like all of "this" that's been going on / brought to the forefront these past years, is essentially a war on the police and the people. Now fear is bred in to both citizens and LEOs alike, to the point that it is likely to continue to spiral out of control exponentially until the planned resolution is implemented to save us all.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Sorry couldn't resist. It's a great song.

But nah, this is just another issue among all the others that the media is blowing out of proportion to dredge up clicks and ad revenue. Don't read too much into it. Sure it's awful these people are being shot and the retaliation against the police is just an awful thing to have happened, but this isn't the start of a new Civil War. It will blow over in a few weeks.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Why stop at "Federalized Police Force", why not "Globalized Police Force". Will the Globalists try to push for a UN peace keeping force to help patrol our streets soon? No Thank You

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Lol, no.... No civil war... no police against the people. The majority of the country is pretty peaceful. It it is just emotional outrage and lack of critical thinking from people and media fighting for ratings. Well and the politicians opening their mouths is not helping....

It is not anywhere near as bad as it sounds. Remember the USA is a huge country and only a small part of it is causing all this drama.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Elsewhere on the larger OP which at this point in time is upward of 90+ pages, there are those proclaiming terrorism. I am as lily white as they come, conservative, but live in a 50/50 B&W area of NC. Blacks here do not seem as discouraged as in the more active protest areas, but elsewhere blacks have reached a boiling point and have decided it is time to rebel at all cost. Right or wrong I am not condoning or vilifying it, merely an observer. I am not even native to this area of the nation, being born on the west coast.

This will not quit, I feel sure of that, only lulls in the activity.

Labeling to vilify and turn the tide of public sentiment is just as abhorrent as the actions unfolding. Is there a solution ? I fear in this climate of social injustices.... the answer is no. There are worthless and lazy on all sides, but there are those fully deserving of every right afforded any American citizen, regardless.

I guess to clarify, I'm in agreement frog dude a reply to: Raggedyman

edit on 8-7-2016 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2016 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
Cops start ousting the corrupt ones. They know who they are, but are afraid to break that brotherhood bond. It really needs to happen though. I feel this incident is a warning of future events if something isn't done with the obvious corruption. Now that we have social media and events can be shared so easily, emotions flare when innocent lives are taking with no justice on full display.

I already know ATS, so i'll make this statement. I in no way support what happened to those cops, it was a disgusting act by disgusting individual(s) and I hope justice is served to all involved.

To play the devils advocate
What about what happened to that man in his car, with his partner and child in the car
Not an issue?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Sorry couldn't resist. It's a great song.

But nah, this is just another issue among all the others that the media is blowing out of proportion to dredge up clicks and ad revenue. Don't read too much into it. Sure it's awful these people are being shot and the retaliation against the police is just an awful thing to have happened, but this isn't the start of a new Civil War. It will blow over in a few weeks.

Before Churchill Britain had a great prime minister called chamberlain, good man but ignorant about what was happening around him

I have been there myself, not a judgement

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

It's frightening, here now I see a beginning of a war What can stop it What's the answer, is there an answer

just ignore it, tomorrow will see another mass shooting in america, but will the press pick it up?
if a black guy gets shot by police while someone records it or, some minority slays some white dudes it will.
a white guy mowing down other white guys or, a black guy terminating a bunch of black dudes aint news anymore.

until america realises great britain isnt a threat anymore and, dosent actually need the second amendment and, they push through some form of gun control, this thing will happen on a daily basis.

later on this site, expect the usual right wing bods making threads on how guns don't kill people, matches are as capable of mass killings along with the usual conspiracies of gun control and false flags.

yay

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I'll tell you what. If I'm wrong I'll eat my shoe. That's how confident I am that you are being misled by a media witch hunt again.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Great movie.. Probably the best marvel one yet..

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
As I stated above, it will not stop, not in the short term. I think it's inconceivable that it will be put to rest, it has divided our country for dozens of decades. Look here what is being posted on the social medias.

www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

A Civil War may loom, but IMO, not between people and police. Only about 10% of people have a problem with police. I'm not in the government or law enforcement and I can say right now that if a war breaks out between citizens and police, I'll take the side of the police.

If a Civil War breaks out, it will be the people against a tyrannical federal government. America simply can't handle four more years of this, which is what Clinton is promising. If she wins, we may see another secession.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

I feel this incident is a warning of future events if something isn't done with the obvious corruption.

Perhaps. But by targeting and killing innocent police, issues will only increase and intensify. Cops have gotten more and more jumpy over the way the mass media and obama administration handled the M. Brown / D. Wilson situation. Besides that, when you resist arrest or run or fight the police, you seal your own fate. We're at a time when compliance with police is the most important thing you can do and I fully understand why.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The BLM movement was a race war from it's inception. If the black communities across this country want to stop racism, they don't start by segregating themselves and bringing back black power symbols. They divided their cause from the beginning. The movement also flies in the face of high incidents of black on black crime that many cities are experiencing.

Police brutality and killings affects all races. I'm not ignoring the disproportion of blacks being killed by police officers. I really think police officers are using their daily frustrations and distrust with incidents involving the black community which causes them to reach a breaking point.

I can't believe after so many police shootings, there hasn't been a national forum to root out the underlying cause of these shootings. Obama should have called for all police departments to go through a mandatory de-escalation training program. A program that holds officers accountable for using lethal force when faced with unarmed civilians or suspects who don't brandish weapons with an intent to kill. All police departments should have free access to stress relief programs and anger counseling. All police departments should be required to put police candidates through psychological counseling to identify those who a have a low level of stress tolerance, racial acceptance, and an inability to control their anger.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

There will be no civil war. This act was done by a group of individuals who hate white people. And cops.

Send them to jail.

Done.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

It can't be stopped. I wish it could be. Sadly, it will just keep getting worse.

Myself as a1st Responder, concealed carrier, and in emergency vehicles...this morning I feel like I'm driving with a big bullseye on me.

I just had a citizen ask me if I would quit now. That took me a small second...and I said "No. I won't". Its sad we now have to stop and think as ERT and EMT members.

I didn't get into this for the safety or security...I do it because someone has to...if someone has their sights trained on me/us...so be it.

Its all of the people, citizens, children and elderly....that keeps me going. So, while ISIS, supremists, any kind, any where...its gonna get worse...and I'll still be here...no matter the ultimate cost...

God Bless America...and everyone everywhere
edit on 8-7-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Obama and Hillary are puppets....figureheads.....this play is GLOBAL and much bigger than American Policitcs...the E.U is being manouvered into the bombsights.......so is Isreal...........olde money is being challenged....olde money WANTS A WORLD WAR.....new money DOES NOT WANT ANY WARS.

Martyrs are being lined up by the global powers that be....underlings are being treated as cannon fodder now....the Select Few will now try to make their escapes under the smokescreens of the impacts of their minions martyrdoms.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join