It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Director: Petraeus Leaks Were Much Worse Than Clinton Email Mess

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Even if she was hacked (she wasn't) that is not the same as handing the top secret stuff right into the hands of an unauthorized person. Surely anyone can understand that.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Tell me how investigating a dead US diplomat along with those who died defending him from a coordinated attack about which Clinton lied to create a false narrative is unfounded, or in your words, a "circus".

Because nothing was gained from those investigations except for wasted tax dollars. Hillary isn't in jail. She's still running for President and nothing changed because of them. They were 100% worthless. One of them may have been fine, but to keep doing them OVER and OVER again expecting new results is ludicrous *ahem*crazy.

My post was in reference to your unbelievably naive comment about "Benghazi" being a "circus"....I followed your amoral comment with a defense as I am want to do...moral relativism as practiced by the progressives is an ideology bereft of humanity as the innate instincts we are programmed with as Homo sapiens are ignored by the moral relativist.

I don't give a #. I thought I made that clear in the last post?

They see the world as grey instead of black and white, good and evil, right and wrong...

WAHHHH PEOPLE BELIEVE THINGS THAT MAKE ME UPSET MOMMY!
Get back on topic. I. Don't. Care. About. Your. Opinion. Here.
edit on 8-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: interupt42

She is qualified to be president though. There is no Constitutional problem with her and her ability to be President. So you are wrong. .

When did I say she wasn't qualified due to Constitutional problem? She is not qualified because she is unethical and dishonest. As exposed by the FBI yesterday and her Husbands meeting with Lynch on top of her many other coincidences and history of scandals.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

That's what qualified means buddy.

qualified

a : fitted (as by training or experience) for a given purpose : competent
b : having complied with the specific requirements or precedent conditions (as for an office or employment) : eligible

edit on 8-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Clinton also "knowingly" shared classified info on that private insecure server. When you set up a server like that, which breaches the security policies of how to keep classified material out of the hands of your enemies, you are by proxy offering classified data to anyone who wants it. Hillary probably emailed foreign donors her IP address to make it even easier for them to get the care packages Hillary set up for them in lieu of a very fat donation to the Clinton foundation scam, and money laundering operation.

They also, in unprecedented fashion, failed to appoint any inspectors general for obvious reasons which completely seals the deal very nicely.

She didn't set up that server in her home for any other reason than to be able to defeat all oversight, and the mechanisms of security and accountability records keeping, when it comes to the strict accounting of classified data, and they make it a policy of security that way for that very reason.

Bill Clinton already showed Hillary a taste of selling classified data to others for pay when he sold China missile guidance technology back when he was president.

Whit wash it all you want, but the proof is in front of everyone with what has already been revealed as of late.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Betrayus, Clinton, Sterling and others all involve the mishandling of classified material.

For that generalized offense, the low enlisted types were prosecuted and sent to prison. The officers had their hand slapped or were not even prosecuted.

The government demonstrated how corrupt it is by letting Hillary skate.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Clinton didn't share it with anyone.
Comey stated the lawyers only looked at headers to decide what they could delete.
And most of what they saw was not classified anyway. Very small amounts in tens of thousands of emails that they didn't read the content of.
Comey also stated most of the classified stuff was merely confidential. Not top secret.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Your argument does not stand-up because you are making a definitive statement about her intent. The FBI couldn't even make a concrete determination about her intent, yet you are just making it up without evidence.

That is why your conclusion does not match the FBI's.

The FBI deals with facts and evidence. You deal with make believe and personal agendas.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Comey is a staunch republican. Has been his whole career.
That and the FACT that he is highly respected on both sides of the aisle should carry weight.
And the man stated UNDER OATH that his team was completely unbiased .

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

By replying to my comments you belie the fact that you do care...and with the use of aggressive punctuation and caps lock I can assum you care deeply...

I understand your religion of progressivism exists under the banner of moral relativism and you are able to justify even the most depraved actions if it affirms your worldview but there are many of us who abide by a set of rules and laws...

Hillary Clinton is not above those laws that we, as a society, have created in America, the light of the west...

It is only a person bereft of morality that will NEVER admit their despot is guilty of even a mistake....I saw the Democratic Party fall into deptavity at the hands of the Clinton Dynasty and watched as the party of John F Kennedy and Harry S Truman devolved into a morally bankrupt political entity...

Your callousness and belief that Secretary Clinton is infallible is typical of the Clinton acolyte..

Yours is a religion and faith is impossible to argue because it requires no proof and acknowledges NOTHING which would alter the narrative of belief already established in your brain that Hillary is infallible...

Yours is a religion but instead of Jesus or Mohamed as your messiah/prophet, you have chosen government and its despot, Hillary Clinton...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yea I remember when Comey was being celebrated as the go to guy to take down Hillary. Now that he came back with a verdict they don't agree with though, suddenly he's on the take.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Hillary Clinton is not above those laws that we, as a society, have created in America, the light of the west...

Well Comey couldn't find anything to prosecute. You getting right with that will just have to be a personal problem you'll have to work through.

I deleted everything that I don't care about since you seem to think that me responding to it is me caring about it.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Or the letter of the law simply didn't apply.
Conspiracy....reality

Conspiracy...reality

Gee it's so hard to tell.
NOT

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

That's what qualified means buddy.

qualified

a : fitted (as by training or experience) for a given purpose : competent
b : having complied with the specific requirements or precedent conditions (as for an office or employment) : eligible

So you proved my point by pretending to have a hard time grasping that qualifications can also deal with morals and ethccs.

When you cant defend her for what she did Hillybots must find a way to compensate for her history of lying, incompetence , and blatant disregard for ethics and the law.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

They couldn't get the evidence? Sure. The FBI.
No...the evidence wasn't there. Not they couldn't find it. They would never find it no matter how long they took. Because there was none.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
People forget that Hillary corruption and misdeeds goes far and beyond the email scandal from when she was nothing but a wannabe Lawyer.

She is not fit to be a president and even be on any position of power within the government.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Comey found nothing to prosecute ONLY due to her lack of "sophistication" regarding both technology and classified nomenclature...

"Sophistication" is another word for intellectual prowess or, more specifically, he implied Secretary Clinton did not understand her actions well enough to assign intent...

So either Hillary Clinton lacks the ability to understand rules and reading or she is so calculating as to make her "lack of sophistication" believable to Director Comey...either option is an unfathomably ludicrous position to defend for a potential president...

Seriously, how could you possibly support someone who is either lacking in "sophistication"(brains) or is a master liar??
It's one or the other...

-Christosterone
edit on 8-7-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Petraeus lied and physically hid evidence under the insulation in his attic. (Boy those guys don't leave a stone unturned)

Hillary had a computer in her basement.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I see the crystal ball still hasn't been retired.

Even though the results of the investigation shows its broken. LOL

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No...the evidence wasn't there. Not they couldn't find it. They would never find it no matter how long they took. Because there was none.

Again stop watching the hillary ads as its effecting reality for you and again don't make up facts based on the lies that hillary tells you.

The fact is that there were emails that were deleted , which the FBI couldn't recover which could have had such evidence.

The fact is that the FBI couldn't rule out criminal activity with the unsecured server and deleted emails. What they said was that they couldn't find enough evidence to prosecute her , not that it couldn't have ever existed nor that she didn't possibly commit a crime. As a matter of fact he said the opposite that was possible just no evidence was found to prosecute.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join