It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surprising things ...happen 2 your body when you quit drinking 4 a month

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

what hate?

Im just saying, Jesus drank... factually

Probably because he couldn't stand this silly world

Ya im sure that its not healthy to drink and im not knocking your OP at all...

But a cold beer on a hot day... has few equals lol

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Those who have lived with me--last housemate for 8 years--watching the hate phenomena thing . . . have all felt strongly that the main factor is

--I tend to call a spade a spade; tell it like it is; straight out, with RELATIVELY little white wash or foam rubber/warm & furry padding

--Most folks don't like to have a 3D mirror showing them, telling them things they have not wanted to hear; have avoided hearing all their lives.

Then, another factor is . . . because of my values, personality, perspectives . . . some folks are reminded by some aspect of those parts of me--they are reminded of some parent, teacher, preacher etc. that they felt angry with or even abused by early in their lives and have never gotten over it.

So, when they run into me, all the black stuff stored in their closet of horrors, grief and anger comes tumbling out on top of me. I tend to get a 100 kilogram response to a microgram of stimulus. LOL.

Just part of the territory of being me . . . for at least 60 years.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

So...

Have a beer!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Alcohol is an anti-parasitic.....taken lightly 1 or 2 a day it has incredible health benefits,oveused it causes poblems.

Cadavers of lifetime drinkers commonly show surprising results in that the damage to specific organs is high but to many others it is surprisingly low.

Read Dr.Hulda Clarks books and consider the positive effects if you consistntly and routinely kill the adult and juvenile parasites.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I haven't had a drink in about five months, I had a hot toddy in the winter. I read this and now I am thinking about having a drink today. I wouldn't mind destroying some of my braincells, the information in them is of little interest to most people anyway, they would rather talk about the great food full of attractant chemistry that is being served in restaurants. Or they take their phones and check what others are saying on Facebook. I might as well go back to living like that instead of finding how to stay healthy and medicine free.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Now LOOK, silly rabbit.

A return to Moordor is ill-advised! Harumph!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join