It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I used to be sure about everything.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I used to be confident in God and heaven. And then I became confident in the reincarnation system with the idea of ultimately ending in graduating beyond 3D into higher dimensions.

Now, I don't know what's true or not.

What happens after we die? I believe we go on, but I am far from confident it is a benevolent system. Why? Just look at how this world is run. Power hungry types are in control. Are these types running things beyond 3D. It is a very big question.

I have no faith that we are in a benevolent world beyond this 3D dimension, but I hope I am wrong.

But we are are all in this together

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

...but I am far from confident it is a benevolent system. Why? Just look at how this world is run. Power hungry types are in control. Are these types running things beyond 3D. It is a very big question.

Don't be like them. Its that simple. When all is said and done, where did you stand?

Hopefully, as an example.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

but I hope

Me too.

edit on 31America/ChicagoFri, 08 Jul 2016 01:06:15 -0500Fri, 08 Jul 2016 01:06:15 -050016072016-07-08T01:06:15-05:00100000006 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
You can look at an example, lets say you have a car, does this car came into existence on its own, or there is some one who created, it , and worked on it , created all the system. in the same way the whole universe is created with every thing perfectly designed.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: lorimccaskell
You can look at an example, lets say you have a car, does this car came into existence on its own, or there is some one who created, it , and worked on it , created all the system. in the same way the whole universe is created with every thing perfectly designed.

So the point is this world has some extreme power , that has created the world . Donot lose hope, by just looking at some people. You can surely find some other good people around you too

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: lorimccaskell

The system of the world is run by men.

We're suppose to be in it but not of it, not a product of this world.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Whether you know for certain that there is an afterwards, whether you are sure about God, or whomever else...does it really matter? There are things you know about life which are true, regardless of where from the concept originated...doing unto others as you would have them do to you, for example. There are many other things, ideas whose origins could be said to be attributed to a particular belief system.

But whether you believe every part of these systems or not, or in the part of life that is lived outside the confines of your flesh, after death, it does not change how you know you should act, how you know you should be toward others. All it means is that you are questioning the meaning of reality, our presence here.

No matter whether you think the problems of this world are part of a spiritual war or not, the day to day process of your life changes not one bit, does it? So ask your questions, but do not worry so over the answers. You will find them for yourself when you are prepared to hear them. When that happens, you will be unable to escape the truth!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

swanne made a fantastic thread about how the human mind persists (or, at least a plausible notion of it):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join