It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual Unsolved Cases. The Nullarbor Plain UFO attack

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Cheers mate re kilcks to Mp/h. You're right.

Bally

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IVANV

Thanks for you reply Ivanv (4 an 5?).

In hindsight had I those resources as you kindly listed back in the late 90's and early this century I may have undertaken a more in depth look at the story at 'Mission Creek' known as 'Yaloogarrie Creek to the locals in the Tanami. The creek flows during the rains over a reasonably large area and crosses the Tanami Road about 40 klicks northwest of the Yuendumu community.

I am now living on the east coast of Aussie. I would like to post the story but another investigation is beyond my means now and my writing skills in this story would not lend themselves to anything credible other than some background knowledge, story/song and the locals passing the story down through several generations.

If I locate the tangible stuff, I may give it a go

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

4 and 5?

Is that like 2s and blues?
No idea.. Not police or anything like that.

Can you pinpoint the Yaloogarrie Creek on Google maps and give the URL here cause it contains coordinates?
It's a shame you're not closer to them to ask them about the burial or crash site materials etc.
Maybe if you've got a friend still close by that could ask them?

Edit.

I find the creek.
Yaloogarrie Creek

goo.gl...

Now if I cab identify the crash site
or the berry bushes.
edit on 8-7-2016 by IVANV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Will get back to you this evening Ivan. Have some work to do. IV(4) AN V(5). Thought there might have been a hidden message in your handle.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I taught is like some police code like ...2s and blues means "sirens and lights" in the UK apparently 2s from the number 2 switch on the dashboard for sirens?!? and blues from the blue lights.

Can you get some friends still living nearby to film the lights and put it on YouTube? Maybe someone with the right equipment by coincidence ?

Edit... Well if you've got more of the story please share.

There are some holes in the ground here

Dropped pin

goo.gl...

Actually the holes are shadows.. Bing maps with "birds eye" view has better phots than Google's satellite photos.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Good job Ivan. I have been through that area on foot and by 4WD from 1999 to 2001. Interesting about the holes you mentioned regarding shadows. Don't be disheartened. There is a massive hole nearby your pin drop which I will try to locate tonight after work (Sharpening chainsaw and felling trees on my block presently) and I checked back here during a break.

If you have the time look for 'Nymboida' in New South Wales. At the village there is a turn off called Glens Creek Road which intersects with the main 'Armidale Road'. Follow the Glens Creek Road west for about 6 klicks and I live in that area. I say this so you can get an idea how far from your 'pin drop' I live now.

Back to the 'pin drop' . You're basically near an area if I remember called 'Naparrula hills'. Naparrula is the term for a family of women (skin name) and that is their dreaming area. A bit further east (and I'll find it tonight if I can with what you have provided) is the 'serpent' dreaming area where there is a massive depiction of snake serpent painted across a rock wall. I would daresay it would be one of the largest single depictions of the serpent in Australia.

I found that by accident once taking a bearing from Nyrippi through the bush to the Tanami road. I got in a small bit of trouble too when I asked the elders about it simply because I went to a sacred initiation area. (By accident true).

More west of your mark and across the Tanami road I was taken into the hills by an aboriginal Tracker/Artist/Lawman 'TJabaltjari' and shown where he was born in more serpent dreaming area. Remarkable smaller rock formations pushed upwards and stretching in a winding line north to the north for miles. He explained that this is where the 'Rainbow Serpent' wound it's way north across the Tanami Desert. To be sure it was regarded sacred and mysterious and I wasn't even allowed to disturb a rock or a stick nor take any photos. I respected his wishes.

Getting back to the hole in the ground. It's a vertical drop 10 metres deep and about 15 metres diametre in the middle of a rocky patch covered with Mulga. Last time I was there I was given permission to explore the hole with my wife's family who had travelled from the east coast to visit. With rope we climbed in and followed the tube for about 100 metres where rubble blocked the way as the tube led downwards about 30 degrees.

More sink holes/caves exist about 100 kilometres north west near 'Chilla Well'. An abandoned site south of the 'Granites Goldmines'. I have explored these with 'Japarrula' another tracker/lawman.

Why am I saying all this. It was part of my occupation to know that part of the desert and I was particularly interested in locating wells and sinkholes for water. My aboriginal skin name is 'Tjangala' pronounced (Jungula) although I'm whitefella but my wife and children were later adopted by the the Warlpiri out there.

That said, this was my first experience with Min Min and these were in the distance many kilometres away. Nothing really ever up close. Looked light torch lights miles away in the middle of nowhere and that would probably be the description if viewed on video. Coloured ones were rare and often looked like vehicle taillights crossing the desert at speed then lifting upwards. Rare to see but fascinating none the less and very deceptive until they rose upwards or just went out. (Trying to keep on topic).

Anyway, will be back tonight to go over the satellite image. Brings back memories. Also look up Francis Japarulla Kelly. (Bush Mechanics fame and aboriginal movie maker) You may pick me in the 1st 2 episodes of "Bush Mechanics". I will contact Francis if I can and perhaps ask him if he has any film of the subject.

Kind regards for now and back to work for me,

Bally

edit on 8-7-2016 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Cheers Timely. I was chatting to my partner's father, and he told us of a time he was driving a truck with his brother in northwest WA, I don't recall where, and he said two red lights came out of nowhere, circled the truck twice, and flew off while the truck was doing about 100 km per hour driving down the highway.

He's a pretty straight down the line person, not at all prone to flights of fancy, and he had no idea what it was he saw. I'm pretty sceptical a lot of the time, but I have no reason to discount his testimony.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Righto IVAN5,

Firstly the locations marked (5) on your satellite map, Tanami Road, indicate Lake Mackay and Chilla Well. This is crap so ignore them please. Lake Mackay is miles away and Chilla well is a further 110 klicks northwest of Yuendumu as explained previously.

Still looking,

Kind Regards,

Bally

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

At 22°12'13.9"S 131°33'29.3"E is the Vaughan springs turnoff/location. Vaughan Springs is a cattle station and this road is maintained privately. The area east along this road was subject to a search I did with others for a search for the 'Peter Falconio' disappearance with regards the 'Bradley Murdoch' trial.

Getting closer,

Bally

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Great insight Bally !
Thanks for sharing ... vey cool.

@cuckooold ... as long as he was not one of those truckies that took " energy " balls lol !

Have not heard anything about Bunyips since Noah was a boy either ... 😎

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Serpent Dreaming -22.332099, 131.673241.

Regards Bally

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Thank you Timely man. Nothing about bunyips in these regions but 'Kadicha' (hope I got the spelling right) was most feared.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

-21.785634, 131.162869 about where the rainbow serpent moved across the landscape north.

Regards,

Bally

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

-21.889433, 131.146764 Mission Creek location where the Yakajerry (Tjakajerries) grow.

Bally.

Hope this is what you are looking for IVANV.

Bally

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

-22.284046, 131.713669 Pretty sure this is the location of the hole in the ground as described.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

-21.498516, 130.967649 about the area of the Chilla Well sinkholes where I experienced my first min min. The sinkholes have significance and I actually went down into on cavern. It stretched as far as I could see butI was crawling.

The reason I stopped was the incessant yelling above from my guide/tracker who was worried.

There is a story to the wells regarding a Warlpiri War back some centuries ago with western aboriginals that was passed onto me. Apparently there are too many spirits living there. I also saw a painting of such war indicating many deaths in this area.

I can't comprehend so I guess no one else outside this Warlpiri dreaming could. Just like the song about a mysterious alien and the crashing at 'mission creek'.

Kind regards,

Bally. (Beer o'clock).

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Wow. Awesome... Imagine if there actually is a crashed UFO somewhere. Maybe buried under sand.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I often imagined that or perhaps some type of metal litter on the surface. The again it's a no tangible evidence crash.

I'd like to know where the being was placed if the story is true.

My regards,

Bally

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I remember reading about this case in a book long ago...... Assuming the people were telling the truth, and I would say they are, that what they experienced was not from earth. The slowing of speech and the very bizarre effects denote things happening that do not have any earthly technological counterpart, and don't leave much room for an earthly explanation.
edit on 9-7-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Their description of deep voices reminds me of slowed down recordings.
Sounds to me like they experienced the Oz Factor (not to be confused with the Aus factor), which has been described by many witnesses/participants to High Strangeness events.

The fact that these lights can be seen regularly suggests a natural phenomena.
Attracted to moving vehicles?
Hot, dry environment?
What's underground in terms of geological interest?
Some kind of electromagnetic effect being released from below ground perhaps but seemingly sentient enough to take notice of traffic?
I wonder if this is the home of the hypothetical plasma type being?

I'm putting my bet on that anyway. Not aliens or military.
Is it seen regularly enough for it to be worth doing a project Hessdalen type affair?

Interesting case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join