It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress To Ask FBI To Investigate Hillary For Lying Under Oath

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Congressional hearings today exposed the possibility that Hillary Clinton lied to a Congressional Committee during a hearing last year.

For the most part, Hillary's statements "at the time" last year (about her email scandals) have been proven to be grossly inaccurate and possibly outright lies.

FBI Director James Comey stated he was aware of those Hillary statements but needs a "referral" from Congress to open an investigation.

Comey's statements from Tuesday and additional info today have confirmed Hillary has many lies under her belt.

Most of those lies are "Public" lies and are not illegal.

The lies to Congress under oath could be perjury, and that is illegal.

Congress To Ask FBI To Investigate Hillary For Lying Under Oath

Rep. Jason Chaffetz said on Thursday that he would ask the FBI to investigate Hillary Clinton’s sworn testimony before Congress in which she falsely said that she did not send or received classified information via email.

... referring to Clinton’s sworn testimony before the House Benghazi Committee from October 2015, Chaffetz asked, “Did you review the documents where Congressman Jim Jordan asked her specifically and she said, quote, ‘There was nothing marked classified on my emails, either sent or received,’ end quote?”

“I don’t remember reviewing that particular testimony,” Comey replied. “I’m aware of that being said, though.”

“Do you need a referral from Congress to investigate her statements under oath?” Chaffetz followed up.

“Sure do,” Comey answered. “You’ll have one. You’ll have one in the next few hours,” Chaffetz said.

Voter Opinions Welcome

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

the homemaking diva was sentenced to five months in prison and two years' probation Friday for lying to investigators about her sale of ImClone Systems stock in late 2001. Federal Judge Miriam Goldman Cedarbaum also ordered Stewart to serve five months of home confinement after her release and fined the lifestyle expert $30,000.

The sentence was the minimum the judge could impose under federal sentencing guidelines. The fine, while relatively small given Stewart's wealth, was the maximum allowed under federal rules.

Hours later, Peter Bacanovic, Stewart's former broker at Merrill Lynch, also was sentenced to five months in prison and two years' probation; he was fined $4,000.

money.cnn.com...

Martha Stewart went to prison for lying. The one question I wish they would have asked Comey today is:

Why do different government agencies have different penalties for the same actions? I'm not sure what branch Martha lied to, but it must not have been the FBI or she wouldn't have gone to prison....I guess.

But wait, here we see:

FBI special agent Catherine Farmer testified that at the end of Stewart's first interview with the U.S. Attorney's office, on Feb. 4, 2002, Stewart was asked about a minor inconsistency in her story of why she sold her ImClone stock. Stewart amended her answer, then abruptly declared that it was time for her to leave, because "she had a business to run."

Hartridge said it didn't take him or fellow jurors much time to conclude that Stewart had made false statements during that interview.

usatoday30.usatoday.com...

No, there's no double standards. There's just the Clintons and, everybody else.
edit on 7-7-2016 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I watched that today...That part was awesome. Problem being we in America use such pomp & ceremony to determine that Hillary Clinton is a lying, thieving, evil incarnate of the most vile succubus ever known to man.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yep, I saw and heard that.

The fact that the emails did not follow protocols with correct headers and other optics is something that can also be raised with the recipient of the most awesome SoS ever award whilst she is asked to explain herself vis-a-vis Comeys statements today.

The whole shebang just reeks of corruption and cover up.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Her Lies go Far Beyond this E-Mail Scandal . The F.B.I. Investigation into the Clinton Foundation has the Possibility of Bringing Down the Entire Federal Government .

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
HRC was under oath before Congress during the Benghazi hearings,
and she most assuredly lied to many members of congress on the
record during that hearing.

I recall she even claimed she claimed she used a SCIF that
she supposedly had in her home to send and receive
emails about the 9/11 Terrorist attack at Benghazi.

Someone should ask her about that supposed "SCIF".

Bet it did not exist.

top topics

join