It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
When Bundy ranch was all that was on ATS, someone post this jewel and got craptons of stars

The problem for the Fed is not the heavily organized resistance, it is the small group, with years of hunting or military skills under their belts, firing high powered hunting rifles. If every owner of these weapons shoots one fed per day, from cover, it will be over very quickly.

I wish i had the original quote but i only got the thread i made at the time

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When there is a vocal minority saying 24/7 that the government is your enemy and its out to get ya, this is inevitable, perhaps the ones that love to stir the pot should take responsibility of their actions, or now that it happened no one here will admit to have said similar words to that quote?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Well done to the Dallas Police for taking 3 suspects into custody.

Those sons of bitches are lucky that none of those cops were any of my family or me, because they wouldn't be in custody after shooting dead colleagues, they'd be in the bloody morgue.

Absolutely disgusting and disgraceful that anyone would do this sort of #.

I hope and pray that police across America go absolutely bat # crazy on any stupid son of a bitch who shoots at them.

Black lives matter?

Where the hell are any of you when blacks kill blacks?

All bloody silent.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Follow his words, he called it a "tragic situation" and immediately brought in "as I said yesterday ..." referring to the other incidents .. and right after that "powerful weapons"... and than "police has a tough time".

Basically indicating thats for "sure it's sad", "it was expected that something like this would happen after the cops killed someone", "all blame to guns", "police need to get their # together".

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: Konduit

How do I zoom in it is very small.

CTRL and Scroll wheel.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: kosmicjack

I kinda agree with you If you are all fighting each other you miss what the guys in charge are getting away with.

I think this hits the nil on the head, they want ordinary black citizens to blame and fight with ordinary white citizens over things like slavery (i.e. white people abused black people and are still abusing black people today), when what they don't realise is that 99.99% of white people were little more than slaves themselves - they certainly didn't own slaves.

It was the rich, wealthy and powerful who took advantage of and abused EVERYONE - it has never been about white vs black, it's always been about rich vs poor.

But they have us all blaming and fighting each other while they sit there laughing at us.

This madness needs to stop, people need to wake up and see who the real enemy is - we're all being down trodden by them.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Nvm seems hoax
edit on 0820160720161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Yes, he is considered American enough.

Good grief, people.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Obama will release a limp wrist statement skirting the real issue and the Dems will call for more gun control.

I wish we had strong leaders with some #ing balls.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

I don't think you get the point here.. everyone that with some kind of minimal brain functionality can understand that "guns" or any type of "weapon" is not the root problem...

The problem are "people" who can go beyond that fine line of harming others without regret - we need to tackle this issue.

It's like a doctor - a doctor gives you medicine to remove the symptoms from you but never actually tries to find out the root cause of your sickness... much easier to just prescribe a z-pack and if you don't feel better just come back and I will prescribe some stronger stuff......

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Feel better about yourself now?

There is a time and a place for such discussion, now is not that time. Emotions are way too high, and frankly for many of us, positions too well entrenched.

I am a staunch 2nd amendment supporter. For tonight, I'll leave it at that.

(post by Godstuff removed for a manners violation)
(post by Godstuff removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Godstuff

Really? Just wait, this hasn't even started yet.

edit on 8-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Black chevy tahoe
black mercedes benz

highly trained shooters...

low life thugs? i don't think so...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I just woke up to hear about this. They're saying 11 officers shot and 5 dead. I know a few cops in downtown Dallas so does anyone have any information about who they are?

Dang, I just had dinner in Deep Ellum a few nights ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join