It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Just don't engage, he's been derailing the thread since he got here.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Here we go...

There is a serious problem in the Black Lives Matter movement that needs to be addressed.

edit on 8-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Here we go...

I am a black american male. These people do not speak for me. So if your intent behind posting this ignorance is to try to paint black people with the same brush as these people who celebrate death, you will be met with resistance.

link   
President wasted no time bringing gun control into it... That moron can't give a speech for anything.

link   
a reply to: Konduit

How do I zoom in it is very small.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Obama is talking!!! WTF .. he blames the cops????????

and again had to bring in Gun Control !! What a pussy!

Sorry , I am just so pissed that this guy is actually handling our country ...

And he had to bring back in the racial card again ....

man this guy is the works
edit on 8-7-2016 by flyandi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: diggindirt

Its remarkable the amount of theories wanted, almost hoping that blm is behind this its disgusting. While the situation is still unfolding.

Its like theyre being incriminated before having any involvement issued by authorities. ???
I wonder why blacks think whites assume they ate criminals... There can't be any reasons for this.
Or what was the spark for this protest... This is all so confusing and difficult to see why race issues are still rampant is the US.
Oh wait...

My opinion is that the people who are still stirring the racial hatred are the people who are in some way profiting from the resultant chaos. I think the civil rights movement that accomplished so much in the middle of the last century was truly a grassroots movement, actually a whole mess of grassroots movements. Some of those groups were either set up by or infiltrated by alphabet agencies of the US government. They sought to steer the movement. From what I can gather, things are moving the way someone wants them to move---toward more fear.
What would happen if the investigation shows that the guns used tonight were part of the Fast and Furious deal?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Derailed how?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
powerful weapons!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

The question was simple. How did I make a threat to anyone here in America?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

I can't speak for Konduit so I probably should shut up, but I think he's highlighting that there are some real whackos in the BLM community.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
POtuS to deliver a comment in the next half hour.

To stir the racial pot some more like he did with the Zimmerman-Trayvon case.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Somehow I think there are trolls here trying to rile people up.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi
Obama is talking!!! WTF .. he blames the cops????????

and again had to bring in Gun Control !! What a pussy!

Sorry , I am just so pissed that this guy is actually handling our country ...

And he had to bring back in the racial card again ....

man this guy is the works

I was completely expecting this sort of appearance from him. It remains shocking but i was not jaw-dropped surprised by it at all. Which is a sad thing if you think about it. This is not the first time , he has taken every single stance against americans at every chance he got. He refuses to call radical islam , radical islam and he refuses to call BLM out for what it is. Obama and michelle both hate america and it is now so obvious even his stainces supporters will have trouble denying it.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
Somehow I think there are trolls here trying to rile people up.

The Troll king being Obama rling people up on national TV as he speaks.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

Actually that wasn't my intent at all, so don't try to put words in my mouth. You should feel offended by the kind of rhetoric BLM incites in it's supporters.

This. There is a serious problem in BLM that needs to be addressed.

edit on 8-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: everyone

I just watched it and I didn't hear him blame the cops.

link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

I said in another post that this act will have legislative consequences. With the passage of legislation and an uncooperative citizenry the dead caNdidate could put the successor into a position that requires foreign aid to enforce.

The purge 3 and independence Day sequel have references to an attack. One is an attack on a senator running on a platform and the other is a direct execution on the sitting female president of the title.
The third movie, rampage 3 no mercy is outright on the assassination on the sitting president, but no details on who yet . It not released. I just thought I would remind people of this. I will be doing a thread in the movie forum on that when I get computer access. This phone sucks.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I'm trying to come up with a logical explanation why this group of military trained and urban combat experienced ex-soldiers would be looking to assassinate cops.

This isn't a hate group. There's something else behind this. For higher assassins but employed by who with the goal of what?

Well they can't be stupid enough to believe that people would blame BLM and start some crap.

The right wing nutters have more of a beef with the feds than local cops, so that doesn't make sense for them to do it.

Got some old school left wing nutjobs with that MO. BPP, weathermen, maybe a neo offshoot?

Foreign influences? Terror group? Home grown radicals. Combo.

I don't know, it's got me baffled until more is known, like their names and faces!

It's for sure these people are in the system, somewhere. FBI would be a place to start looking.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
a reply to: mr-lizard

I said in another post that this act will have legislative consequences. With the passage of legislation and an uncooperative citizenry the dead caNdidate could put the successor into a position that requires foreign aid to enforce.

The purge 3 and independence Day sequel have references to an attack. One is an attack on a senator running on a platform and the other is a direct execution on the sitting female president of the title.
The third movie, rampage 3 no mercy is outright on the assassination on the sitting president, but no details on who yet . It not released. I just thought I would remind people of this. I will be doing a thread in the movie forum on that when I get computer access. This phone sucks.

I'm not sure if I believe it will happen, but it does make you think.

Interesting train of thought my friend. I noticed your other thread too. I might contribute later

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join