It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Obama to give presser, will talk about gun control!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I kinda agree with you If you are all fighting each other you miss what the guys in charge are getting away with.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pommia
Obama to give presser, will talk about gun control!!!!!!

As I said in an earlier post..this is about exactly that. The assault weapon ban. They will do whatever's necessary to take away assault rifles.

link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

and by your fellow Americans, you mean all Americans correct? because the way your original statement was worded, it sounded like a threat.

link   
well crap this is not what I wanted to wake up to..

any word on when the president will speak?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

A threat to who?

And yes ALL American citizens, natural born.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: mr-lizard

You made it a point about not understanding the 2nd Amendment unless I am mistaken.

No you're right I did. But I thought you were referring to the history of it, rather than the modern perspective.

That said, I don't want to derail this thread my friend, so I'll discuss it elsewhere another time perhaps?

I think we had crossed wires.

Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
well crap this is not what I wanted to wake up to..

any word on when the president will speak?

No mention at all of the incident from the White House as of yet. News just keeps showing clips of his speeches over the officer involved shootings from yesterday. The governor of Texas has said he's heard from the White House and aid was offered. But that's it.
edit on 7/8/2016 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Everybody always cross wires somewhere

No worries. Like I told someone else... it's a sensitive topic. I hate that it happens here in my country.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

a reply to: supremecommander

A threat to who?

And yes ALL American citizens, natural born.

So...my hubby wouldn't fall under your criteria then? German immigrant born to "purebred" Americans who eventually moved back stateside in his teens, where he's resided for the last 30 years. But I guess immigrant status precludes him?

Probably shouldn't have joined the military back in the day over here then, should he? Not American enough to be counted under "all Americans".

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

FOX just reported the POTUS is to speak on the incident from Poland in any minute.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

By any chance you read Fox News all the time?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: Domo1

Can we please avoid the gun debate in this thread

Don't even know any facts and people already wanna talk about politics.

Can we at least figure out some hard facts first?

The only hard fact I got is that this has the same pattern for Daraa and Kiev 2011 and 2014 . Which means this event was not random and it has a very specific purpose.

The other two countries went through civil strife that had global consequences.

The only foreign forces that can become involved here on the American front are the Un and/or a possible EU military bloc separate from NATO.

This is fee precursor to foreign forces entering our soil armed. That is what I believe that this event was facilitated for.

The cinema and movie propaganda is alluding to a possible dead presidential candidate.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

It is an interesting coincidence. but until we know otherwise, it is conjecture.

I am just wary of the fact that there are people in higher places than you or I who have much to gain from an incident like this.

link   
This shows that the police cant even protect themselves let alone you. Im glad Im armed. I sleep good at night

link   

By any chance you read Fox News all the time?

Your wording was JUST clarified by you. Is this your way of sidestepping that taste of foot in your mouth?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

good sir, I am a natural born citizen. My parents are citizens, but legally immigrated here from the islands.

So I ask you again to clarify. By American citizens, you mean ALL of us, correct?

link   
Obama on now for UK members.

www.bbc.co.uk...

link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

This is fee precursor to foreign forces entering our soil armed. That is what I believe that this event was facilitated for.

Who though? I don't think a land invasion on America would ever work. I don't think any country would be foolish to attempt it. Not Russia, certainly not China.

The best way to defeat America would be something that destroyed your comms and power networks, but that wouldn't be a land invasion.

--

Interesting thing about the presidential candidate though. Intriguing.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

So...my hubby wouldn't fall under your criteria then? German immigrant born to "purebred" Americans who eventually moved back stateside in his teens, where he's resided for the last 30 years. But I guess immigrant status precludes him?

Probably shouldn't have joined the military back in the day over here then, should he? Not American enough to be counted under "all Americans".

That was you putting the words in my mouth. Be careful.

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join