It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Thanks, I know that now.... they need to delete that damn tweet, I'm pretty sure it's still up on their main page. wtf?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I'm sure the Justice Department with Loretta Lynch and the FBI with James Comey send their prayers to Dallas!!!!

link   

originally posted by: Brett83
So, when does does BLM get designated as a terrorist organisation? Or would that be raycis?

When the kkk gets the same designation. That's pretty fair considering...
But this is blm automatically huh... With no proof needed.

I wonder why all this is happening...
edit on 8-7-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

Oh don't worry. I am aware that a lot of people are trained and can be deluded.

What I am saying is that this seems too much of an coordinated attack. Is it possible that a crazy group within BLM did it? Sure.

From my perspective that's unlikely as they would be smart enough to know it won't help BLM and that this actually was a psyop.

link   
Standoff in the garage is over. Suspect shot and killed himself.

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It wasn't a SNIPER. Dude was down on the ground where he'd never get away. That's not professional hitman planning.

One guy was on the ground. Eyewitnesses and police reported shooting from a building with either a rifle or semi-auto.

So yes, there was a sniper seemingly involved.

Why are you trying to detract from the truth?

link   
a reply to: rexsblues

a reply to: ~Lucidity

see that in this thread. I posted a few more too. His brother was FREAKING.

I pretty much rebutted as many on Twitter as I could. And got a LOT of help.
edit on 7/8/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

link   
The only fact I have right now aside from what has currently been released is that this www.abovetopsecret.com... very same exact formula was used in kiev which begat the Ukraine crisis and in Syria which has really become a blight to Europe and the middle east region.

What will the repercussions be for America now that the globalists have repeated the same formula at home?

Hillary Clinton was secretary of state when the syria flash point occurred. Now this flash point after her crimes go unpublished while it is virtually confirmed she broke law.

It cannot be related?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Oh don't worry. I am aware that a lot of people are trained and can be deluded.

What I am saying is that this seems too much of an coordinated attack. Is it possible that a crazy group within BLM did it? Sure.

From my perspective that's unlikely as they would be smart enough to know it won't help BLM and that this actually was a psyop.

I getcha.

As I say it could easily have been some KKK types trying to stir up trouble or white nationalists or anyone else.

The point is, only the police know. The info will come out soon enough.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I havent gotten around to seeing any of that. I'm just abstracting from seeing some videos of them out fomenting racism at places that had nothing to do with the police shootings they protest.

As I've said, that it took this long to happen is the real shocker.

The cops need to stop unloading every time they fire, what did anybody expect (in the age of camera phones)????
edit on 8-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   
Final post for the night.

Been watching this on the local DFW news outlets since it began. This really hit home for an ATS member living in the area. I pray the media and those in power handle this cautiously once day breaks. Stay safe fellow brothers and sisters.

link   
MOD NOTE PLEASE READ

This is too large of a thread and too hot of a topic to drift off into any other topic or engage in political banter or personal arguments. Please limit posts to the topic and only the topic.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

real good point, I can't help but think of the same thing.

link   
Obama is sleeping good tonight!! When he gets up, he'll have a wounderful day😊😊😊😊😊

link   
a reply to: rexsblues

I did that before too when the live news replayed the original video. It's been crazy.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Dude had 2 assault rifles.

Noises bouncing around in a city...

Getting a pair of dudes who were both at the ready like this less likely than one dude had the stuff, had the know, had the nerve, and pounced.

link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

A group whose co-founders repeatedly call for killing cops on social media leads a protest that ends with cops getting killed. It's become a group of domestic terror agitators.

link   
This is a terrible situation, and Im not suggesting false flag whatsoever.
I want to see if someone else remembers this. On another thread after that last masacre, in the gay bar, someone was talking about Texas wanting to succede the Union again. Someone on ATS said the next big attack would be in Texas.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I'm trying to come up with a logical explanation why this group of military trained and urban combat experienced ex-soldiers would be looking to assassinate cops.

This isn't a hate group. There's something else behind this. For higher assassins but employed by who with the goal of what?
edit on 8-7-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: soekvg

Coordinated fire possibly.
But the worst shot in my squad would have had a better outcome.
Also perhaps their body armor worked.
It still feels played.

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join