It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

You're asking a lot...but it would be nice to see in a horrible sort of way.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

edit on 8-7-2016 by rexsblues because: outdated information

link   

originally posted by: violet
They haven't mentioned the race of who the suspects are, might not be BLM

5 officers now dead.
One Suspect in negotiations in a shootout in a parking garage, who is warning " the end is coming", going to kill more LE & bombs are planted all over the place.

link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Didn't he already turn himself in?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Word is he's turned himself in.

link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
For all those late to scene who may have missed live news...

Still not confirmed that they have apprehended this man.

Dude, this is already outdated. The man gave his gun to the cops during the shootings and then helped the cops out. Then he went to the station and was interrogated. They then let him go.

Edit: Here is an interview with the man twitter.com...
edit on 8-7-2016 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: seagull

I've been watching Adventure Time for the last hour or two, know the feeling.

(post by Brett83 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo

originally posted by: mr-lizard

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm sure you can. But what I am trying to say (this is my opinion ok?) is this isn't the BLM doing. They are too well trained for that. And this is (MY OPINION!) is a psyoop.

Really surprised at how many people attacked me for my opinion.

(I'm not saying it is BLM, but I don't like these types of posts that seem to suggest black folk aren't capable of strategising something like this, no matter how hideous).

To support you, anyone remember the sniper serial killers I believe in Virginia in the early 2000s? That for months there have been random coordinated shootings by a sniper. The two men who were responsible for these attacks were black.

I think it was the beltway sniper attacks.

Everyone/anyone is capable of organizing such attacks.

Good point.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Sound of Music here. Just started. Maria is in the mountains, and I'm gonna wake the cat, and the dogs while singin' along.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

a reply to: mr-lizard

Unless you think black people are incapable of joining the military.

I never said this. This one takes a long planning and LOGICAL thinking. If they are smart then how can they think this helps the BLM movement at all?

That simply is what I am trying to say. It is something else.

Sorry if I got the wrong end of the stick. All I meant was ex military can join pretty much any political group they fancy. So not all BLM types are gang memvbers or civilians. Some could easily be ex military or ex cops or whatever...

link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

oh sh!t, my bad... I was watching what I thought was a livestream earlier, turned out to be a bit behind.

link   
a reply to: seagull

Perhaps 3 days of mourning or a 3 day moratorium on protests a cooling off period is required this place is downright civilized compared to social media at the moment one spark could set off something very ugly,
edit on 8-7-2016 by khnum because: (no reason given)

link   
ignore.
edit on 8-7-2016 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

link   

Very old news. I posted this waaaaaaaaaaaaay back. He and is brother just interviewed live on TV.

The police released his photo and put his life in jeopardy pretty much just because he was carrying and AR-15.

And after he had already turned it in to the police.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Come on people, who would even be paying attention to notice such an protest AND have the motivation, to get out there like that? How often do cops get targeted? Who would have motivation to do so?

Now in terms of cross-examination, whether somebody is trained to kill or not doens't change much who might do this. Half the people out there already get enough "training" playing videos games and watching movies. Go play some paintball.

It wasn't a SNIPER. Dude was down on the ground where he'd never get away. That's not professional hitman planning.

It's a "I'm the first one to do it this style" berserker rampage (not unlike the movie theater shooter).

He'll be famous tomorrow. An anti-hero celebrity. A leader, with followers (thanks to the way the news media will report the whole affair once they know who he is).

link   

No worries, rex. None of us are totally up to date.

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

A group whose co-founders repeatedly call for killing cops on social media leads a protest that ends with cops getting killed. It's become a group of domestic terror agitators.

edit on 8-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: mr-lizard

Unless you think black people are incapable of joining the military.

I never said this. This one takes a long planning and LOGICAL thinking. If they are smart then how can they think this helps the BLM movement at all?

That simply is what I am trying to say. It is something else.

Knowing how to handle guns and plan a assault has nothing to do with being wise .

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
This is the stream I'm watching. It's CBS 11 (dallas). Alot of footage on the ground. They just confirmed that the standoff is over. So I guess no more suspects for now. I guess it's almost time to start the investigation and the see the aftermath of the event.

dfw.cbslocal.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join