It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Damn I'm so confused. Still active shooter. Yep. So what, four total (that they know of). The end is near. Bombs all over downtown Dallas?!

One is a woman in custody? Geez.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
JUST TO KEEP EVERYONE UPDATED:

Here's some live threads and links

www.fox4news.com...

www.reddit.com...

www.reddit.com...

www.reddit.com...
edit on 8-7-2016 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

One of the recent mass shooting's was done by someone who had an ATS account, I'm pretty sure I have read that here.

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

There was only one guy in the main video, next to the buildings with the big exterior columns.

link   
Just found a Live Youtube link of their Tactical channel. They're talking GPS uplinks and high altitude platforms...

link   
Could he just be saying there are bombs planted everywhere to buy himself time and breathing room. Albeit futile.

link   

originally posted by: buni11687

originally posted by: JinMI
Highlights of the press conference? I couldn't watch/hear.

Still a shootout happening at a parking garage & police are trying to negotiate.

Suspect says bombs are scattered around Downtown.

Also, unsure if there are more suspects. (To me, it looks like they still are in the dark about a lot of what's going on.)

If true, then don't bombs take time to make? That would mean this was planned out, not just a reaction to the MN and New Orleans shooting.
edit on 8-7-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The sparks are coming from rounds fired by the aggressor in the video.

link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: rexsblues
Oh god, fingers crossed... don't be an ATSer...don't be an ATSer..don't be an ATSer.

Strangest post of the night.

Not when you consider the chief mentioned the suspect said "the end was coming" ...I mean there's no way, end times conspiracy nuts visit this site.

link   
a reply to: buni11687

I didnt hear that(shootout still happening) in the press conference. I heard negotiations with the suspect and him talking about bombs.

link   
People are still holed up and unable to return home. I hope there aren't any bombs around like the shooter said.

link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Could he just be saying there are bombs planted everywhere to buy himself time and breathing room. Albeit futile.

Right. Like in the movies.

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
there are two at first, then as the cops move they move.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: bknapple32

One of the recent mass shooting's was done by someone who had an ATS account, I'm pretty sure I have read that here.

Again. I know this. The odds would be Astromical.

link   
They seem like now they are saying they have no idea how long this could go on. No clue about how many involved. No clue about where if any bombs. Those in custody are keeping quiet.

link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

It looked like the 2nd person came up on him and got slain.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
My conspiracy brain is having serious cognitive dissonance. I can't tell which would be worse/better, not even sure how to phrase that it all sounds bad but which? A BLM shooter? A lone racist nut? ISIS? A mentally disturbed person?

The problem is, you can't be all that sure of what's going on.

It's a sort of super-saturated solution there - if you had a bone for a particular cop, it's the ideal time to shoot him/her. If you hated BLM and were neutral towards cops, it's also the ideal time to shoot a cop. Because the blame is going to go on your hated group. It's the sort of situation you could use to further a different agenda.

link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

No need for confusion. Multiple shooters, only speculation as to number right now. Multiple suspects, at least one not related.

Suspect does not equal shooter. It was a false connection to make that two new suspects = end of story. That was weird so many assumed this.

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

reports of homeless people set on fire and beat

Wha? Related to this or unrelated?

Haven't heard that one yet but I'm not watching the news.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Now the cops are lining up to protect a convenience store. Looks like a bunch of trouble makers trying to agravate the cops and possibly create some havoc.

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join