It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

OUT of 11 people?
Not a successful engagement and they got caught.
NOT the hallmark of a pro.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: projectvxn

I was drawn to the same conclusion. Going to be interesting couple of days ahead.

Agreed. Whoever these guys are they produced a casualty rate comparable to a veteran soldier. They moved well and employed discipline in their attacks.

I've only ever seen something like this in one place before. Afghanistan.

Speculation: Pissed off ex-servicemen. Sick of police brutality.

(i'm not justifying their crimes, merely speculating on their motives)

link   
I understand what you mean but my point is this...

The behavior you are talking about that would qualify them as such, if someone of another race performed the same behaviors what would they be called? If it's the behavior that one is calling out, why does the race matter?

link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: neo96

Holy crap! That shooter look well trained, no?

Yeah point blank!

Reminded me of the shooter going into Charlie Hebdo when he shot the cop on the ground.

May be the same top-tier
dark- op gun for hire ?

link   

edit on 8-7-2016 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
F'n unreal. God bless our LEOs.

link   

originally posted by: atomish

Is the label of "sniper" usually attributed to someone based on the weapon they are using or the range/type of shooting they are doing? Neither or a combination?

I’m not qualified to say this but I’d say that the gun doesn’t matter. The main factor would be a concealed and ranged position. A pistol could technically be used but closer is more obvious, farther is less accuracy. Chances are that we’re talking about an automatic rifle such as an AR-15 with a scope mounted on it - that turns it into a sniper rifle. Since only cops were hit bar one civilian, they must have been scoped.

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

assuming it's the right guys in custody. don't forget the patsy prospect.

Very true, but I doubt the hypothetical patsy would have any useful info. Im sure most experienced Mercs would know that political hits would involve patsies.

link   
a reply to: atomish

They're saying Twitter and Facebook and his brother and the people sayng they were with him all probably saved his life. Still VERY poor judgement on the PD's part to post that photo.

link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
North Dallas Resident, 20 min from incident. Third gun shot heard in my neighborhood.

I heard a shot at 10:20, 11:30, and 12:20.

If I hear another at 1:20 I'm going to be concerned.

Are you thinking it is some kind of signal or code to take action? What are you thinking? Hope you are armed if bad actors decide to go door to door.

link   
I've heard a few mentions of "false flag". The timing with Hillary Clinton's scandals sure is interesting, at the very least.
edit on 8/7/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Hey Cav, what would you make of the tactics used where there is one inside the building and one outside?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
North Dallas Resident, 20 min from incident. Third gun shot heard in my neighborhood.

I heard a shot at 10:20, 11:30, and 12:20.

If I hear another at 1:20 I'm going to be concerned.

Stay safe! I hope it's nothing serious, could be some bad people shooting off after hearing the news or something.

link   
a reply to: JinMI

They were working in tandem and probably had good communications.

One stationary and one on the move gives the illusion of higher numbers and better exploitation of targets. It's a flush and shoot kind of thing where one gun forces the enemy to go to on place and the other gun picks them off as they come out of cover.

Change position and repeat.

They did that a couple of times as they attempted to escape.

link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Fox reporting earlier the one with flashers on is a Tahoe in the shooting video... the other one was benz with 2 suspects.

link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

No there were no moving headshots or Beirut specials but they comfortably engaged police at close quarters and used basic military strategy they were at least a militia calibre operator.

link   
Cnn just reported flight restriction over Dallas

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
We aren't the only ones with this kind of training.

link   
a reply to: atomish

Each race has their special names. I won't say them here for T&C purposes. White trash is an example. That's likely the only one I can say here. Not sure if the others aren't considered vulgarity. I believe they are. Hope that example isn't against T&C.

link   
I now dread tomorrow. I will probably just lurk. The anti-gunners are going to have a field day. The Texas-haters will be out for sure. The pols are going to lap up the blood in the streets like the parasites they are. Pain and fear and hatred will be slathered across the media spectrum, and people will be forced to eat this sh!t sandwich.

Best wishes to the families, high hopes for Dallas to pull itself out of this and be stronger.

I'd cry if I weren't at work.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join