It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That was my nagging doubt when they were converging at one point.

link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
Is it just me, or does the suspect look like a robot in the pictures. Kinda reminds me of Terminator.

The guy in that photo looks very happy. Not like someone participating in a "protest".

link   
11 officers shot. This is unprecedented!

I understand there were a lot of cops out so a lot of unsuspecting targets for these 'snipers', 'terrorists', 'BLM protesters gone bad'...whatever they may be, but this was well coordinated.

And NO suspects in custody?!!?

'Crazy' merely begins to describe this 'event'

link   
a reply to: raedar

Could be scoped automatic rifles.

link   
dfw.cbslocal.com...They're interviewing a man named Corey Hughes that says the person of interest is his little brother and NOT a suspect. Says he witnessed his little brother relinquish his firearm to a police officer before going home.
edit on 7/7/2016 by Slinki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
anyone have a link to the dallas police scanner?

again, Nobody in custody at all?!

This is going to turn out like Boston..

I'm in disbelief, this seems like it's gonna be huge.

So many big events in a short period of time too!

I wonder how and when this will end?

link   
We live in very sad times... Only the stupid believe in a 'eye for an eye'.. This isnt the way to bring change.. RIP to those killed by more senseless killing...

link   
How far in advance did they plan this protest and the location?

Judging by how long this is taking to play out... it shows that that parking garage had a pretty strategic advantage. Seems like a pretty well thought out plan considering how quickly all of this has transpired and they still haven't caught anyone.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Martial law will happen here first, for precisely that reason. If they disarm Texas, it will be a huge statement to the rest of the country. And terrifying for us. Because you're right. We won't go quietly.

link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I can take that as credible... I see leniency in many ways though. For instance, Utah, #1, is quite secure with its underground military happenings. Texas though... the only state that borders a country of which kills 10,000+ people with guns we send there... the only state to be isolated on it's own power grid. I feel the population:possible resistance to uprising ratio is highest within TX.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

originally posted by: Jonjonj
11th officer shot somewhere else apparently.

Engaged in a shoot-out with a suspect.

I wonder if this is the result of a gang getting together deciding they wanted to f up some cops after the recent shootings.

You know what, if they did I would be very surprised if they were simple gangbangers or whatever. This was a literal ambush, seems almost military.

At least from all reports so far.

Do not underestimate how real some gangs are. But yeah I wouldn't be surprised at ex military either.

link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

so why not Louisiana or Minnesota

Perhaps because Dallas is on the 33rd parallel. OO--eeee--OOO!
edit on 7-7-2016 by starviego because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
OMG the guys brother is saying he didnt do it and they just put his life in danger!

Says that he turned his brother turned his weapon over to police! This brother is FREAKING out they're going to shoot him!

Cory Huges saying his brother Mark Huges was misidentified. Cops are now taking him away. Whoa.

This is seriously crazy. Cory Huges organized the night.
edit on 7/7/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
4th officer dead.

R.I.P.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I'm hearing on a feed that heavily armed feds are there now with fully automatic weapons. A large contingent of them was just reported to be there.

Not good

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The day is coming when ONLY law enforcement and the military will be able to obtain guns. They will be monitored on the assembly lines, and directed to their destination securely, just like nukes.

Over time..maybe decades... U.S. gun violence will start to decrease.

*facepalm*

Because it's the law-abiding gun owners that are the source of all the 'gun violence'

link   
a reply to: six67seven

11 officers shot. This is unprecedented!

Yep.

More cops have been shot, and killed than the last eight years of highly sensationalized AA deaths.

The reason for the protest this nite.

link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
How far in advance did they plan this protest and the location?

Judging by how long this is taking to play out... it shows that that parking garage had a pretty strategic advantage. Seems like a pretty well thought out plan considering how quickly all of this has transpired and they still haven't caught anyone.
good point... but I'm a former marine and if i was looking to ambush and came across the garage I'd want the elevated advantage.
edit on 07Thu, 07 Jul 2016 23:19:38 -05001120167America/Chicago by Mrgone because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

riginally posted by: ~Lucidity OMG the guys brother is saying he didnt do it and they just put his life in danger! Says that he turned his brother turned his weapon over to police! This brother is FREAKING out they're going to shoot him!

that's the guy i was talking about in my post earlier.
said he knew people. i guess he was just talking his brother.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join