It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
'Tactical Gear' and 'Assault rifles'.

We ALL know whats coming tomorrow.

Imagine those who will be living not only tomorrow but the rest of their lives without their loved ones after what's happened tonight.

Sorry, but your victimization of your guns is incredibly out of place. Show some respect to those who have lost their lives as opposed to politicizing it into a gun issue.

link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Jonjonj
I don't understand how something like this can help society in any way.

Do those who are killing cops think that cops will somehow treat suspects better now because of this?

I don't understand what this achieves more than actually creating a worse environment.

It isn't about achieving anything, it's about getting even with "the man" for killing people who didn't deserve it. It's that simple.
Or, in a conspiracy scenario, the CIA in conjunction with Obama's war on legal firearms (just like fast and furious but stepped up a bit), are going to plan C, where they use asset subjects under their control to do this with the hope to eliminate the 2nd a bit faster than things have been going.

It's difficult to know for sure yet, but we do already know for sure the lengths and lethal and illegal extremes the Obama administration will go to, to get rid of legal guns.

I don't know man, that sounds as if you are saying that they would run the risk of a complete breakdown in law and order to achieve the objective of limiting certain types of weapons. That is one hell of a Machiavellian plot to get such a small reward.

Do you really think they could or would do that?

If they could well hell...there truly is no hope at all, is there?

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Crap! They must have lost one in these last few minutes.

link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: kosmicjack
So some of the protesters are insisting that the guy arrested was with them all night in a bar?

Yeah!

A decoy? or nut job.

And, of all the states protesting right now... this just so happens to occur in the state with the most lenient gun laws? Go figure...

link   
One of the witnesses described a ground shooter, said he let the protestors pass, then opened fire with an automatic weapon. The reporter asked if he's saying he saw the shooter, and his eyes got big and he paused and backtracked, said he didn't.

They have a description of one shooter. But they are saying there were two snipers in a parking garage. Is it possible to snipe from that high up with an automatic weapon?

Weird? I know there's a lot of confusion, just weird enough to point out.

Sad times.
edit on 7-7-2016 by raedar because: clarity

link   

originally posted by: trb71
Im leaning towards two nutcases who haven't been affiliated ever with anyone in BLM as the most likely culprit. Thats the feeling I get. All indications are the protest and parade were going quite well, including BLM and the police stopping and taking a lot of photos with each other.
Are you familiar with the Ghost and the Darkness? Get two nuts together and they amplify each other.

Doesn't really matter why. It Maters what is done after. These two only helped to create a scenario that will fuel hand wringing and grand standing.

Stay locked and loaded Dallas. An armed society is a polite society. If the cops come door to door... stay cool and defend your rights. Don't give up liberty for safety.

Man. I hope this ramps down.
edit on 07Thu, 07 Jul 2016 22:52:28 -05001020167America/Chicago by Mrgone because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ya, but are you really going to wear you pullet proof on the outside if you're trying to be stealth? Or leave it on if you can blend into a crowd?
edit on 7/7/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
4 OFFICERS DEAD.

Still less than the number of people who were murdered in Orlando.. or even Chicago this past Saturday, for that matter.

link   
Local news hasn't reported 4 yet...
10 shot - 3 dead
Still looking for multiple shooters

Glad I wasn't downtown tonight...

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What did the ISIS USA manual say...something like choose your attacks so that they don't appear to be hate crimes?

I should know since I am the one that created a thread about it.

ISIS targets civilians.

LEO are not civilians.

+4 more 
link   
If these shooters are BLM members...does that officially make BLM a terrorist group?

link   
This does nothing but incite things to another level. I have nothing else to say about the matter.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
You dont get SNIPERS at a protest. This appears to be two separate events tonight - the sniper attack and the protest.

Somethings amiss, I dont trust it. Super chaotic and fishy.

link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I don't understand how something like this can help society in any way.

Do those who are killing cops think that cops will somehow treat suspects better now because of this?

I don't understand what this achieves more than actually creating a worse environment.

It isn't about achieving anything, it's about getting even with "the man" for killing people who didn't deserve it. It's that simple.
Or, in a conspiracy scenario, the CIA in conjunction with Obama's war on legal firearms (just like fast and furious but stepped up a bit), are going to plan C, where they use asset subjects under their control to do this with the hope to eliminate the 2nd a bit faster than things have been going.

It's difficult to know for sure yet, but we do already know for sure the lengths and lethal and illegal extremes the Obama administration will go to, to get rid of legal guns.

I don't know man, that sounds as if you are saying that they would run the risk of a complete breakdown in law and order to achieve the objective of limiting certain types of weapons. That is one hell of a Machiavellian plot to get such a small reward.

Do you really think they could or would do that?

If they could well hell...there truly is no hope at all, is there?

You missed what happened with Hillary. There is already a complete breakdown of law and order.

link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: carewemust
What did the ISIS USA manual say...something like choose your attacks so that they don't appear to be hate crimes?

I should know since I am the one that created a thread about it.

ISIS targets civilians.

LEO are not civilians.
good point

link   
No shooters in custody.

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Oh Gawd. Please Dallas, let's don't revisit Watertown.

A compromised Dept., vulnerable to undue influence...
Eerily similar to Watertown.
dfw.cbslocal.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This is a fkin powderkeg. Every minute that passes it grows in intensity.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
If these shooters are BLM members...does that officially make BLM a terrorist group?

You're going to be praying extra hard tonight eh?

Sad.

link   
Now crazy idiots trying to get through police lines.

wtf

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join