It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This whole mess could get ugly real quick from the noises everyone is making everywhere I look.

Another few shootings of cops around the country could get some to demand something be done immediately and cause the dreaded "Martial Law" word to pop up.

Anybody have relatives in the military?.

If you can't contact them it may be a bad sign.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Hi, which social media site is this taken from?

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

www.amren.com...

Why TF are you plastering this thread with graphics from a White Supremacist website?

Samuel Jared Taylor (born September 15, 1951) is an American white nationalist and a journalist who advocates what he describes as "racial realism".[1] He is the founder and editor of American Renaissance, a webzine often described as a white supremacist publication.

en.wikipedia.org...

Because a good deal of ATS's userbase are White supremacists, but too cowardly to own up to it.

Really? WHO here is a "White supremacist"? ---are you going to back up that inflammatory statement...or are you too cowardly to own up to it?
edit on 8-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelgarden

Facebook

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
William Johnson, the executive director of the National Association of Police Organizations, accuses President Barack Obama of carrying out a "war on cops."

“I think [the Obama’s administration] continued appeasements at the federal level with the Department of Justice, their appeasement of violent criminals, their refusal to condemn movements like Black Lives Matter, actively calling for the death of police officers, that type of thing, all the while blaming police for the problems in this country has led directly to the climate that has made Dallas possible,” William Johnson, the executive director of the National Association of Police Organizations, said in an interview with Fox on Friday morning.

edit on 8-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Talk radio in Seattle just announced that the LONE GUNMAN was killed by a bomb?

What happened to the other three?

And that he had served in Afghanistan.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Of course. It's Obama's fault.

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Indigo5

All I was doing was googling for statistics related to murder/violence between races.

That site came up with the headline: "New DOJ Statistics on Race and Violent Crime".

Are those figures false??

I don't know...You posted the numbers..if you don't know maybe you should think before posting???
AND given it's a white supremacist propaganda site...maybe you could ask that question yourself..or look for a more reliable source for stats before cutting pasting a dozen graphics from a white supremacist site????

But given your avatar...save me the BS that you just tripped across the site...You are all but promoting the site with your repeated cut and paste throughout this thread from it.

link   
a reply to: Domo1

Ah, I see. Thank you. They must have deleted it because I don't see it there anymore; only the one about firefighters. Good thing you screencapped it.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Yea.. I hope this thread gets closed or is put to rest.

If this thread can bring the worst in people judging by thise comments and spurious convenienf 'facts' which pertain to everything as of the shooting... Imagine the tension in the streets.

The tension here in the LA area is almost just a figment. People are all urging for this non sense to stop.

But come on the Internet and read some comments on the topics, its an entirely different brew of souls. I guess true colors become visible behind the meager anonymity of the Internet.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Not my words, feel free to debate the National Association of Police Organizations about it.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

(post by supremecommander removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Mrgone

They used the bomb disposal robot and an explosive charge to kill him.

No one seems to be talking about the other 3 in custody.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: Mrgone

They used the bomb disposal robot and an explosive charge to kill him.

No one seems to be talking about the other 3 in custody.

The mainstream press has all but stopped talking about the other 3 suspects and are now framing the "lone wolf" narrative.

this was a government sponsored attack.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Come on guys bickering and fighting isn't going to solve owt.

Chill a bit eh?.

new topics

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join