It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Martin75

This will not be acknowledged because it doesn't fit the narrative, that cops lives don't matter.

To the contrary....Why are you constructing a false narrative? On twiiter their was a ton of BLM posters lauding the police for protecting them and saving lives?

Just because the movements goal is to to end police violence against black lives doesn't mean it encourages or advocates violence against police by black people. Black Lives Matter has never insinuated that other lives don’t.

From their website this AM

In Dallas, many gathered to do the same, joining in a day of action with friends, family, and co-workers. Their efforts were cut short when a lone gunman targeted and attacked 11 police officers, killing five. This is a tragedy–both for those who have been impacted by yesterday’s attack and for our democracy. There are some who would use these events to stifle a movement for change and quicken the demise of a vibrant discourse on the human rights of Black Americans. We should reject all of this.

Black activists have raised the call for an end to violence, not an escalation of it.

blacklivesmatter.com...

Now...If your comfort zone is Black vs. White or Us vs. Them...then I would expect you to mold the narrative and facts to suit agenda....Otherwise reality is a big place where crazy comes in all colors...as does heroism...justice and injustice...

edit on 8-7-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

(post by Domo1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
As drives the perpetual cycles of school shootings unique to the USA (thanks to the way the Media makes celebrities of the shooters):

The (Social) Contagion Phenomenon
Two centuries ago, a wave of suicides swept across Europe as if the very act of suicide was somehow infectious. Shortly before their untimely deaths, many of the suicide victims had come into contact with Johann von Goethe's tragic tale "The Sorrows of Young Werther," in which the hero, Werther, himself commits suicide. In an attempt to stem what was seen as a rising tide of imitative suicides, anxious authorities banned the book in several regions in Europe (Phillips 1974, Marsden 1998).

During the two hundred years that have followed the publication and subsequent censorship of Goethe’s novel, social scientific research has largely confirmed the thesis that affect, attitudes, beliefs and behaviour can indeed spread through populations as if they were somehow infectious. Simple exposure sometimes appears to be a sufficient condition for social transmission to occur. This is the social contagion thesis; that sociocultural phenomena can spread through, and leap between, populations more like outbreaks of measles or chicken pox than through a process of rational choice.

The contagion concept first became popular as both a descriptive and explanatory device for social, as opposed to biological, phenomena in the late 19th century France, notably through the work of James Mark Baldwin (1894), Gabriel Tarde (1903) and Gustave Le Bon (1895). Empirical research into the phenomenon did not, however, begin until the 1950s. This more recent research has unequivocally established the fact of the social contagion phenomenon, and has identified its operation in a number of areas of social life. The implications of this social contagion research are radical: The evidence suggests that under certain circumstances, mere 'touch' or 'contact' with culture appears to be a sufficient condition for social transmission to occur.
Despite this promising start, social contagion research has evolved into a field that is now unorganised, disparate and incoherent, lacking both an organising principle and a conceptual framework (Levy and Nail 1993).
web.stanford.edu...

edit on 8-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

originally posted by: opethPA

I know..everything is a conspiracy in your world.

And in your world, everything is just the act of one lone deranged gunman.

Really, when did I say that? Do I think every event played out the way it is reported, no.

Their hasnt been an event that has occurred over the past few years where you dont show up right away claiming its a conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

As opposed to a criminal having proof they are a criminal.

Yes, we know how criminals love to leave evidence laying around that attests to their criminality.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Yes, we know how criminals love to leave evidence laying around that attests to their criminality.

It couldnt be the a criminal doesnt think heshe is going to caught?
It couldnt be that people are arrogant and think they will succeed at keeping something secret when no one else does?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Their hasnt been an event that has occurred over the past few years where you dont show up right away claiming its a conspiracy.

As a conspiracy buff, I don't normally post unless I suspect a 'spiracy. And this one(as all the others) stinks! It does fit a certain profile.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
People really need to get over the idea that only white people are racist. This is a hate crime. Plain and simple. Of course, it wont be called that or treated as such. But that is what it is.

It is very much a hate crime. I've only seen white racist on ATS propose that people think 'only white people are racist', while at the same time, refusing to acknowledge that whites are ALSO racist. Two Black men were murdered a few days ago and you people dance through mental gymnastics to avoid confronting the issue.

A president that cant call islamic terror by its name wont call this a hate crime either. You can buy in to the media bs about white privilege and racism dividing this country, but you would be wrong. The most divisive place in this country is the white house. No one has done more to destroy race relations than obama.

Perfect example of what I've just said above. White privilege is a thing. Racist white people do exist in America. That doesn't mean that racist Blacks/Asians/Hispanics don't exist.

You cant keep trying to raise one group at the expense of another. You cant have a miss black America pageant and say you are against racism. You cant have the BET awards and complain that not enough black people got nominated for Oscars. You cant say black lives matter without implying that white lives don't matter. Life matters. When you put a color on it you make it about race and it should be about life.

What group is being raised and at the expense of whom? Serious question. Please provide examples.
What's wrong with the BET awards? You know that company is (was? unsure) owned and operated by a White guy?
You seem bitter for some reason. Do you hate Black people?

Saying Black lives matter is in no way saying White lives don't matter. Many people have pointed that out, but those with a persecution complex simply refuse to acknowledge it. The Testicular Cancer Society should not exist because they are implying that non testicular cancer cancer patients don't matter eh? Its silly.

I am very sorry that black people get shot by police officers so frequently. And I am very sorry that black people shoot each other even more frequently.

You had me fooled. Black people shoot each other more, White people shoot each other more. So what? Why are you trying so hard to distract from the issue of Black people being targeted by racism? Are you afraid of Blacks? Do you hate them?

Where are the black lives matter people when that is happening?

If you cared to look, you'd find it. Oh, you're waiting for FOX news to show you? What are you using the internet for then?

Why aren't their snipers killing the black people who are killing other black people every day in Chicago?

I'm going to ask you again, why are you trying so desperately to deflect the issue ? Where are the `good` cops executing the `bad` cops?

Why target only white people? White people aren't the ones in the ghetto neighborhoods shooting the place up every night. Those are the people who live there doing that.

White cops are executing Blacks in the streets. Have you been paying attention the last couple of days?
But you're not going to give a flying # until its at your own front door. Maybe you'll take note if its you or yours next time.

If a white cop shoots a black guy, whether he was committing a crime or not, all white people are racist and we should all be shot.

Who said that? But I can cite multiple people (from this very board!) that will justify profiling Blacks just because some other Blacks committed a crime . Do you not see the hypocrisy? You are part of the problem .

When a black guy shoots another black guy, that is white people's fault for not giving that black guy a better job. Or they just blame the gun he used. And people wonder why we cant solve these problems... Its mind boggling...

Again, who said that? Where? Quote it.
I can cite multiple people (from this very board!) that will say I lost my job because of Affirmative Action though!

edit on 8-7-2016 by Tsubaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Now firemen are targets:

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

As a conspiracy buff, I don't normally post unless I suspect a 'spiracy. And this one(as all the others) stinks! It does fit a certain profile.

You post on every single major event that is covered here so does that mean you think that every single event is a conspiracy to you?

Yes it does fit a certain profile.
A criminal or group of criminals acted the way criminals act..

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

These black hate groups are really showing their true colors now. They are completely burying their own movement.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

www.amren.com...

Why TF are you plastering this thread with graphics from a White Supremacist website?

Samuel Jared Taylor (born September 15, 1951) is an American white nationalist and a journalist who advocates what he describes as "racial realism".[1] He is the founder and editor of American Renaissance, a webzine often described as a white supremacist publication.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Yea, they do. Because despite how the criminal masterminds on Sherlock act, many of them are stupid and lazy and careless and don't sanitize everything about their activities.

Your local crack dealer is not Al Capone. Who, despite his brilliant criminal mind, was still caught.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
If you're not armed, I suggest re-thinking that.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Now firemen are targets:

www.facebook.com...

At least they're sparing Mailmen.
Are they are targeting Meter Maids?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

All I was doing was googling for statistics related to murder/violence between races.

That site came up with the headline: "New DOJ Statistics on Race and Violent Crime".

Are those figures false??

edit on 8-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   
The anger and sadness in this thread is justified.

It would be nice to see a bit more of it when a black man is killed for having a broken tail light.

link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Why TF are you plastering this thread with graphics from a White Supremacist website?

This thread does appear to have turned in a direction that would favor such things.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Now firemen are targets:

www.facebook.com...

What the hell?! This is crazy!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

www.amren.com...

Samuel Jared Taylor (born September 15, 1951) is an American white nationalist and a journalist who advocates what he describes as "racial realism".[1] He is the founder and editor of American Renaissance, a webzine often described as a white supremacist publication.

en.wikipedia.org...

Because a good deal of ATS's userbase are White supremacists, but too cowardly to own up to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join