It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
The concerning problem with these percentages below is that when you match it up to population percentages things show a different picture.

Blacks killed by whites: 7.6 percent.
Whites killed by whites: 82.4 percent.
Whites killed by blacks: 14.8 percent.
Blacks killed by blacks: 90 percent.

A large percent of the population is white so one would think they would have the largest percentages of all murders, but with blacks that only makeup 13% of the population they are responsible for 90% of all blacks killed and 15% of all whites killed. 82% of whites killed by whites fits within the demographics of their percentage within the whole population of the US, but I see a serious social issue when 13% of the population has such a large piece of the murder pie.

And from 2013:

2015:

www.amren.com...

And here's the rest of the numbers:

University of Toledo criminologist Dr. Richard R. Johnson examined the latest data from the FBI and Centers for Disease Control.

From 2003 through 2012, law-enforcement officers killed an average of 429 people per year in “legal interventions.” These include a relatively small number of innocent people killed by cops and many more who died due to reasonable use of force.

But the biggest problem black men face is that their black lives don’t matter to other black men.

On average, 4,472 black men were killed by other black men annually between Jan. 1, 2009, and Dec. 31, 2012, according to the FBI’s Supplementary Homicide Reports. Using FBI and CDC statistics, Professor Johnson calculates that 112 black men, on average, suffered both justified and unjustified police-involved deaths annually during this period.

This equals 2.5 percent of these 4,472 yearly deaths. For every black man — criminal or innocent — killed by a cop, 40 black men were murdered by other black men. The, at most, 2.5 percent of the problem generates relentless rage. And, yet, it is rude-to-racist to mention 97.5 percent of the problem.

The notion that America’s cops simply are gunning down innocent black people is one of today’s biggest and deadliest lies”.
www.allenbwest.com...

edit on 8-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

This will not be acknowledged because it doesn't fit the narrative, that cops lives don't matter.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

originally posted by: texasgirl

The authorities have entered the home of the dead shooter, retrieving evidence. That's all I know right now.

It is a given that they will find material implicating him in the crime: militant literature, and probably more guns/ammo/receipts/etc.

Go figure..
Who would think they would find that at the house of a suspect..

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

link   

link   
a reply to: Nikola014
And that's a shame because it is one of the few facts that we have.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Go figure..

Oh that reminds me: don't forget the diary/manifesto/videos made by the perp/patsy to seal the deal.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

The authorities have entered the home of the dead shooter, retrieving evidence. That's all I know right now.

It is a given that they will find material implicating him in the crime: militant literature, and probably more guns/ammo/receipts/etc.

Go figure..

A member asked for a recent update and I gave it to him.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Somebody said the guy has an assault rifle !!!!!

BS an AR isn't a choice weapon for the range. Also to wreck the vests like that you need a larger round. They will blame the scary black gun anyway though. (BTW I was close enough to hear the gun fight and knew people there, info the news wont tell because it doesn't fit the desired narrative)

link   

link   

Go figure..

Oh that reminds me: don't forget the diary/manifesto/videos made by the perp/patsy to seal the deal.

As opposed to a criminal having proof they are a criminal.

I know..everything is a conspiracy in your world.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Go figure..

You do realize that bad people exist, and they do bad things because they want to....right? I mean I know it's a scary concept that your neighbor is a dick just because he's a dick, as opposed to him being a government operative gang-stalking you but I mean...out of several billion people, there's bound to be one or two bad folks in there who don't need a push from a shadow government. You do grasp this, correct?

link   
a reply to: Domo1

Awesome to the the little kid there. This is where hate and racism are bred.

link   
a reply to: opethPA

Right. As I carried on all last night: This was years in the making I'm only surprised it didn't start a couple years ago.

The police are trained to unload whenever they fire so of course there's going to be this level of outrage.

link   
OFFICER SHOT IN BALLWIN, MISSOURI

Manhunt Underway In St. Louis Suburb After Police Officer Shot In The Neck - Live Feed

Oh man... BLM's revolution is starting to go full steam.

edit on 8-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Add this to the cop that got shot at for no apparent reason earlier.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I know..everything is a conspiracy in your world.

And in your world, everything is just the act of one lone deranged gunman.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
OFFICER SHOT IN BALLWIN, MISSOURI

Manhunt Underway In St. Louis Suburb After Police Officer Shot In The Neck - Live Feed

Oh man... BLM's revolution is starting to go full steam.

As I said:

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Wetpaint72

yep that what the chief said

Dallas Police Shooting Sniper Identified as Micah X. Johnson

a whole search page,
Micah X Johnson

Goods new for The News. Now they can set about turning him into a celebrity anti-hero to inspire more maniacs to try and become famous too by being copy-cats (just like with their school shootings reporting methods the past 20 years).

Here you go CNN just show this image all day now and make him famous:

And away they go:

Next comes the Contagion Effect:

“We have a pattern now of mass shootings in this country that has no parallel anywhere else in the world,” he said.

This tragic, uniquely American pattern has led to cycle in which each horrific event begets more violence.

These events don’t occur in a vacuum. While the “contagion” effect is well-documented in the case of suicides, it’s been studied less in the context of mass shootings. But as shootings become an ever more commonplace occurrence, more of us are wondering about the possibility of a ripple effect.

We’re starting to better understand the epidemiology behind this tragic trend. While the research is limited, a recent Arizona State University study found strong evidence that school shootings and other acts of mass violence are contagious.
Many, if not the majority, of mass shooters researched and were inspired by past shootings, particularly the 1999 Columbine High School shooting, Towers said.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Aye aye aye... Too many idiots on the streets with guns. I pray this doesn't continue to spiral out of control

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Anyone know what weapons were used in the murders? It seems Obama jumped on the 2nd amendment right away with semi-autos, and once again how does it make further laws and restrictions on top of what we already have work better when people decide to break all laws like this?

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join