It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

What?...

No internet?.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: supremecommander

a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Considering the fact that 84% of white killed each year are killed by other white people, maybe you are the real racist?

Far from a racist but thanks for labeling me based on googling some information. Fact of the matter is whites are targeted WAY more than the other way around. This is based on numbers, not my personal opinions.

iTruthSeeker

Whites are responsible for the most assaults and murders on other white people. Period.

And with your commentary about blacks being a protected class, you are indeed racist.

Do they charge blacks with hate crimes? Do blacks get arrested for threatening violence against presidential canidates? Yea okay bud. Lesbians and gays are also protected classes so I guess I am anti white too huh?

iTruthSeeker

You're anti education and critical thought based on your commentary.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
'Nation of Islam'...'Islamic State'...How are these two groups not somehow affliated?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Just to point out that link says that the numbers are actually 15% whites killed by blacks and it also says "Crime Statistics Bureau" doesn’t exist...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Detectives are professional interviewers.

He was a carpenter in the army reserve. He got the same four hour class on what you're supposed to do if captured as everybody else who's not a combatant or air crew.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
'Nation of Islam'...'Islamic State'...How are these two groups not somehow affliated?

What happened in Dallas was more about politics, and less about religion.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

AGreed. Was just throwing up stats and numbers I found. But we all know stats mean nothing in this reality. So I wont post any more about that. Carry on!

iTruthSeeker

the fact that 4-5 people gave you a star for that speaks volumes about the racist animals that pollute this forum and the outright falsehoods that they believe.

yes, you carry on as well. I would hate to walk around day after day with racist and destructive attitudes like yours.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Theyre affiliated by the word Islam

(post by Konduit removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

link   
a reply to: neo96
As long as we have a president indent on dividing us we will never stand together as a nation!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Just read the wiki page on Nation of Islam. It's haram bro.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Twitter Takes No Action As Calls For Cop-Killing Sweep Platform

The revolution BLM's founders have been preaching about has finally begun.

[snipped]

This is quite disturbing. Any more on who posted this?
edit on 7.8.2016 by Kandinsky because: Snipped graphic image (not for ATS)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

What?

Nothing relevant?

link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Just to point out that link says that the numbers are actually 15% whites killed by blacks and it also says "Crime Statistics Bureau" doesn’t exist...

Guess I got the numbers wrong then! From what I gather it is twice as many as vice versa. Anyway ill fix my post.

link   

Oh trust me I know racism towards whites is bad. I've lived in predominantly black neighborhoods when I was on my own at 17 and I e been robbed chased threatened with guns and everything you can think.

Lucky for me I was on a path to becoming a fighter so I earned some "cred" and eventually everyone let me be.

I was even turned down service at stores in town a few times for being a white boy.

You don't think these things happen to white guys?

When i got arrest for my felony charge I was beat down and held down by five cops and a gun was put against my head hard like a punch and I was told if I opened my mouth he'd put a bullet through my head And the other cops just laughed.

So your pathetic attempt an proving that black people are only victims is a joke.

Plenty of successful black people don't buy into this victim bull# and they father their kids and put them in private schools and don't tow the victim line

Get over it

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

No we won't as long as the 'racial divide' keeps getting stoked.

They really don't want a united house here.

They want us at each other throats.

Because they create wedge issues. That are used to keep us apart, and fighting between ourselves.

For NO other reason than a vote.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Oh trust me I know racism towards whites is bad. I've lived in predominantly black neighborhoods when I was on my own at 17 and I e been robbed chased threatened with guns and everything you can think.

Lucky for me I was on a path to becoming a fighter so I earned some "cred" and eventually everyone let me be.

I was even turned down service at stores in town a few times for being a white boy.

You don't think these things happen to white guys?

When i got arrest for my felony charge I was beat down and held down by five cops and a gun was put against my head hard like a punch and I was told if I opened my mouth he'd put a bullet through my head And the other cops just laughed.

So your pathetic attempt an proving that black people are only victims is a joke.

Plenty of successful black people don't buy into this victim bull# and they father their kids and put them in private schools and don't tow the victim line

Get over it

Im glad some folks have the luxury of putting their kids in private school. Black white or otherwise.

Most dont.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Considering the fact that 84% of white killed each year are killed by other white people, maybe you are the real racist?

Far from a racist but thanks for labeling me based on googling some information. Fact of the matter is whites are targeted WAY more than the other way around. This is based on numbers, not my personal opinions.

iTruthSeeker

Whites are responsible for the most assaults and murders on other white people. Period.

And with your commentary about blacks being a protected class, you are indeed racist.

Do they charge blacks with hate crimes? Do blacks get arrested for threatening violence against presidential canidates? Yea okay bud. Lesbians and gays are also protected classes so I guess I am anti white too huh?

iTruthSeeker

You're anti education and critical thought based on your commentary.

Have you not been paying any attention to anything going on lately?

iTruthSeeker

link   
a reply to: Konduit

Are you telling me that this kind of speech is allowed by your constitution?

Or it doesn't matter, because everyone has equal rights, no matter who they are...because rainbows and unicorns

I always say there should be a limit to anything, too much freedom is never a good thing. The ancient Greeks taught us that.

edit on 537k2016Fridayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Kali74

BLM is associated with the killing of 5 cops. When the 'white' kid shot up the church he did not say he did it for the KKK but this shooter said he did it for the BLM.

In sensitive situations, you might consider tracking closer to the truth?

The Former Soldier Told Police He Was Not Affiliated With Any Groups & He ‘Did This Alone’
heavy.com...

And Dylan Roof was similarly "motivated" as this shooter, just the other side of the coin.

According to a childhood friend, Roof went on a rant about the shooting of Trayvon Martin and the 2015 Baltimore protests that were sparked by the death of Freddie Gray while Gray was in police custody.
He also often claimed that "blacks were taking over the world". Roof reportedly told friends and neighbors of his plans to kill people, including a plot to attack the College of Charleston, but his claims were not taken seriously.

One image from his Facebook page showed him wearing a jacket decorated with two obsolete flags used as emblems among American white supremacist movements

en.wikipedia.org...

Two crazies of the same feather, albeit different colors.

new topics

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join