It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truman show reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Anyone else ever feel like they're being forced to be a part of a story?

I look back at life, the people I feel like ice been forced to know, and other aspects of reality and feel like my whole life has been forced to be a part of a bunch of creeps ideas.

The more I try to talk to people and gauge their responses the more I feel like I live in a rapist society of deranged filth forcing themselves upon my existence.

Anyone else ever feel like others are somehow forcing you to be a part of their lives in a story?

For me I've been surrounded, since birth, by the most revolting people ever in this small city. When I perceive them I withdraw usually and avoid because they seem creepish. I feel like I can't find anyone who isn't in some way a part of ruining reality.

It feels like being surrounded by wackos who actually confused themselves into believing they're capable good people.

All together, being here around these people creates the sense of it must be a Truman show reality because people this offensive could only exist in fiction.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I don't know where you are or what your state of mind is, but sometimes people live vicariously, is that it??
edit on 7-7-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

Bees?

I had a hornet keep flying around me today...

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilLucian

Sorry had multiple tabs going. I edited my post.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

This place is creating mega depression. All the people will talk about with me is stuff like the prices of food.

It's like living in a boring version of existence while others probably do stuff but won't talk about it.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Lol, if you're up for a party, you're probably in the wrong place if it's a small town. I feel for you buddy. Don't let it get to you too much. Sounds like you're need to go where there's more going on..

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I'm not really sure what that means. I do know that many here are avoiding talking about truths of reality while some of those truths prove inappropriate things are going on. People allowing it really creates the sense of a creep show population working together to hide stuff that would be like hiding a rape industry. Something so crooked about this place and people.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

The "price of food" comment sounded like you're somewhere I dunno out in the middle of nowhere getting bored. I guess not. I missed everything else. I don't know what place you mean but maybe you should leave??

edit on 7-7-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: breakingbs

The "price of food" comment sounded like you're somewhere I dunno out in the middle of nowhere getting bored. I guess not. I missed the rape thing. I don't know what place you mean but maybe you should leave??

I tried exploring again and they wouldn't let me :/

I can't find anyone to talk to about reality so it creates the sense of being part of a story where no one wants to talk because the truth about themselves is that everything about is what is considered undesirable.

This place is messed up

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Nm
edit on 7-7-2016 by breakingbs because: g2g

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

edit on 7-7-2016 by breakingbs because: ...nwi

top topics

join