It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly: Obama's emotional attachment to Islam is hurting us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Shots fired by Bill O'reilly! On July 6th Bill directly called out President Obama's limp wristed approach to radical Terrorism.

There is no question that the Obama administration's greatest failure is allowing the Islamic terror group ISIS to run wild, murdering thousands of innocent people all over the world, including many Muslims.

Mr. Obama has never acknowledged this mistake, nor does he define the ISIS threat accurately.

That group is killing innocent people in order to impose a radical version of Islam on the world.

The jihad is solely based on theology, perverted as it may be.

But really, how do we fight an ideology? Clearly the foreign police of the past has created today's radicals. I think Obama's decision to show love rather than hate or aggression is the right play. To an atheist, like myself, Christianity and Islam look very similar. Both, if taken literally, can preach violence and hatred or love and forgiveness.

So with out further ado... Bill O'Reilly.

You can read the full transcript of Talking Points Memo on his website

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
His parents had no real ties to religion from my understanding. They went with whatever seemed to benefit them at the time. I think his Mother was not religious at all. Hard to know about his father's other wives. Not even sure what those women are to him, maybe step Moms? I think that's where his hatred for middle class Americans comes into play. It's a life he likely saw all his friends have and had to accept that was never going to be his way of life...making of alias names stuff like that to seem normal.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I am not too sure on the numbers, but Obama cant be that far off on the bush jr body count in the middle east, thats why i dont get the Obama loves islam bit.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
23,000 bombs in a year, and he's weak against islam ?

more like a homicidal maniac if you actually review the facts and don't fall for partisan drivel

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Obama doesn't care about Muslims...he's running a con again. He's droned to death thousands of innocent Muslims with his pussy drone war so his Cherie marines don't get hurt.

He's a petty con man and Manchurian candidate puppet who's just deliberately pouring gasoline on the fire to enflame public opinion.

Obama BELIEVES IN NOTHING

top topics

join