It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Work in the afterlife

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
So, my nightmare about aliens arriving at the beach with high waves... brings me to this pondering..when the world is done and over with, will there be work left?
I can be a bit of a workaholic..and have taken several sabbaticals off of being indoors, fluorescent lighting, poor air flow..life in a sweat shop..it isn't that horrid...I mean the minimum wage has not gone over 12$
And living day today is okay
Got lots of dry food,
Quinoa and mungo beans
Some carrots.
Back to the topic of dreams and predictions
The outer space beings came through a portal near the ocean and they want some s'mores that are vegan in source and with chocolate that deals in fair trade and kind treatment to the cocoa bean workers.
Dream from long ago, as sleep is fleeting and I love caffeine.
Thanks folks.
I'll be working in a house.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I've also had dreams of huge waves, not of extraterrestrial/extradimensional beings though!

Those aliens sound like the caring and gentle kind - that's a nice thought to think. However in reality I think they would rather ravage our resources and turn us into labor slaves than chit chat about Fair Trade chocolate. Maybe I'm being too cynical though...

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Interesting dream, I've had similar dreams regarding large waves and an alien/inter dimensional being

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Maybe they'll have better cubicles...

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
So, my nightmare about aliens arriving at the beach with high waves... brings me to this pondering..when the world is done and over with, will there be work left?
I can be a bit of a workaholic..and have taken several sabbaticals off of being indoors, fluorescent lighting, poor air flow..life in a sweat shop..it isn't that horrid...I mean the minimum wage has not gone over 12$
And living day today is okay
Got lots of dry food,
Quinoa and mungo beans
Some carrots.
Back to the topic of dreams and predictions
The outer space beings came through a portal near the ocean and they want some s'mores that are vegan in source and with chocolate that deals in fair trade and kind treatment to the cocoa bean workers.
Dream from long ago, as sleep is fleeting and I love caffeine.
Thanks folks.
I'll be working in a house.

So your title is " Work in the after-life "and you talk about aliens and waves and end with you'll be working in a house.Could we discuss working in the after-life now ?? I think there is work to be done in the spirit and it would be to work on ourselves. What do you think ?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
When I saw the title for this thread and read the OP, I thought of this movie:

Maybe it's all office jobs or something.

link   

originally posted by: FamCore

However in reality I think they would rather ravage our resources and turn us into labor slaves...

Who needs aliens? That practically describes the 'elites' today.

link   
Do they have a military group?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7 hey the dream I am referring too contained an square... in four dimensions like um line through it ...nevermind blak spot.blank I mean a cube like formation.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7not sure, it might be a dimensional portal into Madagascar. Not many humandp allowed there.. I mean people.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine depends on what cypress I mean system they transport from... extraterrestrials then, not aliens..interdemensional outer space beings?

Reminded me of what's really going on... its real people proof in art.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark thanks I needed that, your avatar too..he he giggle and stuff..in'll be watching for more of that office woman with paper scshampers...and food and stuff.
Good to see ya' by in'm going back to work.
Dreaming of working environment is good to...stuuf never gets over with
Oh yeah on topic, the beaches have needles strewn about so the beings in the future better beware, thanks Skid for replying to me.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Whatever being a spirit incarnates the same behavior pattern still make up the golden path. If a spirit is wise it will know not to go over the neutral line or face the consequences sooner or later.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle true dat. Maybe some differing pathways to bonfire as I await the arrival of ...? Who knows, I missed dream world as I have been battling hag warfare male form. Love them anyways..
Dig your post, I had been commanded to work in garden, yard until I reach the beach.
Have good day.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM lately that is all I do, feed them give water..soda even... clean clean clean the streets and pathways, worked all day.. now I drink earl gray with bergamot, no sweeteners and no cream or lemon.
Is this a fight about my title... the OP is the prediction... now I smoke tobacco... sorry English can be a tuffy.
Deal breath... inhale, exhale ...no smile😐

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

...... What are you talking about?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius dreams and predictions 😊

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Isn't it funny. Was playing an online first person shooter today, and in clan chat the topic was teamspeak. Me being me, when someone said ready up and get with the program, I thought of course to send an I love you to all my nukkas. Psi, of course. Made my scalp crawl with electricity. Joywave sent, take that all you haters.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: kenzohattori69 that's wonderful, thanks.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark ugh got yelled at by office lady, scared me silly..apparently, my argument of leaving food for the spirit world on property was too much for her to deal with..and she said she watched me through the window, powers of invisibility a..a.didn't work that day.
Oh you post reminded me about office work, shuffling papers..I'll be cleaning toilets after I pass over.
Just being silly, have a cool and airy Tuesday... and the wind bend to your will behind every nook and cranny a..I'll actually be building for bicycles, bicycles.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join