It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nato Pushing for WWIII

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Who do neutral states like Finland and Sweden see as the treat? Who did they turn to when they felt that threat? Kind of puts things in perspective.

Their largest trading partner(s), which happens to be a NATO member.

You're right, it does put things into perspective.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Well, when you put it that way, it may look like it.

BUT, lets see what really happened. The west decides they no longer like Yanuckovich who was a legal president of the Ukraine at the time, and decides to support a civil coup, so they could destabilize Ukraine, and have a reason to interfere and put their own puppet government in place. They also wanted to get even more military presence next to Russia.

Putin sees it coming, and takes Crimea in order to protect Russias strategic position, and to defend Russians living there from the neo fascists that the west supports. May I just add that, NOT A ONE PERSON LOST THEIR LIFE in this action of seizing Crimea and protecting the lives of Russians living there from the raging neo fascists the west supports

While NATO alone completely destroyed Middle East, and for some reason built anti rocket systems in Romania and Poland.

No matter what you say, NATO is the bad guy here.
edit on 403k2016Thursdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

Holland is suffering a trade embargo with russia because of diplomatic squabbles, and Putin's role behind the Malaysia Airlines disaster although British Airways declared the area a no-fly zone weeks before, the other airlines didn't for some reason, they decided that they were safe above normal missile range, but not for a BUK. Not to mention his freinds the biker gangs cruising into europe and the 'hooligans' that are more Spetznaz than the usual drunken Brit kind.
All of this i see personally as being provocative, as well as the NATO sabre-rattling.
OK so the MSM want to change the headline from "SHOCK Horror Economy Collapsing" to Shock Horror Russkies Prepping To Invade"...keeps the sheeple confused. And it works.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Yanukovych was legally elected but he was also legally impeached. Also, if NATO wanted Ukraine so they could border Russia (which they already did) why didn't they accept their membership request? Same goes for Georgia. Funny how both those countries got invaded after requesting NATO membership.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

mwah, EU had an important gas pipeline deal that went thru Ukraine, i daresay if you follow the money you will find who's pulling the strings. Hell we had a referendum on wether or not to let them into the EU, now most of us thought let them decide, in any case not really worthy of EU membership. Da gubmint brushed this aside, seems they want Ukraine to be part of the EU (& therefore under NATO/Central Bank control) despite what the peeps think.
That could bring more problems than the Brexit ever would.
Heck i don't live there, but if the majority want to remain Russian, fine by me.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I understand the Americans are going trough some tough times in understanding what the word law and legal mean, but I guarantee you, starting a civil war and overthrowing legally elected President and government, is 100% ILLEGAL.
edit on 439k2016Thursdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

in any case not really worthy of EU membership.

When you have someone trying to keep that from happening because he thinks he is the only country they should deal with, so with that happening of course they won't be joining anytime soon...unless they can remove the problem of Putin backing the separatists they never will get in.

That country still has too many problems at the moment.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Putin wants his western border as far west as is possible, just like Stalin did after WW2, Russia has mostly been invaded from the west, Sweden, Poland, France, Germany (twice), the Teutonic knights, Britain in the Crimean war, so, the further west the Russian border is, the better the Russians like it, they can trade space for time, as in all their defensive wars with the 'west''

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I think a US citizen should be the last person in the world to talk about supporting separatists.

I know double standard policy is highly accepted among you people, but I will call it out every time.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I understand the Americans are going trough some tough times in understanding what the word law and legal mean, but I guarantee you, starting a civil war and overthrowing legally elected President and government, is 100% ILLEGAL.

So is annexing part of a sovereign country...but I don't see you mentioning that little tidbit...why?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Because that's not what the member said.

He said that the overthrow was legal, which is a lie.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I think a US citizen should be the last person in the world to talk about supporting separatists.

And just because I am an American citizen, that in no way means I agree with everything they do...so the faster you understand that the easier it will make for you thinking you know me.

I know double standard policy is highly accepted among you people, but I will call it out every time.

And exactly who are you people?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

He said that the overthrow was legal, which is a lie.

It was...Crimea wasn't.

And it was an impeachment that he ran from and headed back to Russia where he lives comfortably now.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Well, when I see you actually criticizing the American foreign policy, I will believe you.

And those people are 90% of the western world.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Please he explain to me how starting a civil war in order to overthrow a legally elected president and government is LEGAL? He ran, so he could save his life from the neo fascists that the west supports.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

I told you, dude. It's about to get real nasty. Did you read about the NATO general bent on escalating things with Russia even further?

Here's the latest:
The Intercept

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

That country still has too many problems at the moment.

Yes, but whos'e fault is that?
We EU citizens are well aware of the problems, after all we are within missile range, you aren't.........
edit on 7-7-2016 by playswithmachines because: ...YET....

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Of course that "Us Owned' NATO will push with all means for conflicts wars, etc, as its economy is so "F***ed Up, that the only way to sustain its existence is through relentless military offence, sabotage, occupation, theft, threats, and so on...

The fate of the old mafiozi

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lassiecat
Ah, it's more than that, it's an opportunity to A) make money B) stir up trouble C) make more money by selling weapons & propaganda to both sides and D) come out as the absolute ruler, hey deal me in dudes.....

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

originally posted by: MrSpad
Who do neutral states like Finland and Sweden see as the treat? Who did they turn to when they felt that threat? Kind of puts things in perspective.

Their largest trading partner(s), which happens to be a NATO member.

You're right, it does put things into perspective.

5 of Russia's 10 top trading partners are in NATO. And when before this all started Finland's biggest trade partner was Russia, no Russia is second as the Fins work to find more friendly trade partners. So try again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join