It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: FBI Director testifies before House Oversight Committee at 10am est. Live feed

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hillary may very well lose her access to classified briefings and information this week.
Source: www.wsj.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Comey is a fool.

This is why I hate politics, and most people in general.

There is nothing worse than watching a semi-intelligent person play word games and semantics, all the while thinking they are outsmarting or outmaneuvering people they are attempting to deceive.

You're not smart, you're not "answering" anything or "explaining" anything. You're just openly displaying your own mental inferiority.

That's exactly what I'm seeing here as well.

He kept on maneuvering after every question, even direct and simple "yes or no" questions. I wanted to smash his face in.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Conoloy Trolling the hearing too.( However you spell it. The banner was blocking it)

Political TROLLING it.
edit on 7-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
The e mails that were marked classified were three e mails where a certain paragraph was marked (C) a letter C in parentheses which means confidential material is in that paragraph. No headers.

Which means she didn't read her government emails just because the header didn't interest her? That's akin to Dubya ignoring the 9/11 memos warning of an attack in the weeks before. This shows her attention to detail for the most important job in the free world.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Comey is a fool.

This is why I hate politics, and most people in general.

There is nothing worse than watching a semi-intelligent person play word games and semantics, all the while thinking they are outsmarting or outmaneuvering people they are attempting to deceive.

You're not smart, you're not "answering" anything or "explaining" anything. You're just openly displaying your own mental inferiority.

That's exactly what I'm seeing here as well.

He kept on maneuvering after every question, even direct and simple "yes or no" questions. I wanted to smash his face in.

Looks like this Hurd guy might just do that for you.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It's all coming out.

And they forget some of the emails are so top secret, the government won't release any of it.

Hillary lied big time about those didn't she.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Go Hurd!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Mr. Hurd...I like you.

A lot!

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Sillyolme
The e mails that were marked classified were three e mails where a certain paragraph was marked (C) a letter C in parentheses which means confidential material is in that paragraph. No headers.

And somehow Hillary's attorneys that didn't have security clearance had those emails and deleted them.

I don't think this is a small point.

Not only not a small point.

This is a gigantic point.

Big breach of security.

link   
Comey is off his damn rocker. I don't know how many more excuses he can make for Clinton than he has already. This is pathetic. Confidence in Comey is now lost and he should resign or be fired by whomever has the power to do so. It's completely obvious he's towing Clinton's line.

This whole thing is sickening.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

His anger reflects that of some of my good friends who have held or still hold TS/SCI clearances. There is literal outrage among a lot of Feds over all of this.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hillary kept saying the FBI was only doing a security review.

Guess that is shot down too.

It was (and still might be) a criminal investigation.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hurd is just effing AWESOME!

Comey do you have a server in your basement?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Evidence that the classified headers my have been stripped off.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Intent is the standard used when deciding to escalate a case.

Is that what he just said?

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
O baloney. Header or not, her own husband WAS president, she's been in politics long enough to know EXACTLY what she was doing! I'm not falling for her being nieve......nope.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hillary kept saying the FBI was only doing a security review.

Guess that is shot down too.

It was (and still might be) a criminal investigation.

When Congress refers a perjury investigation to the FBI, it will be a criminal investigation. And the FBI is supposed to get that referral today.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
if she is THAT naive, then how in the hell is she going to be able to run a country in any direction other than into the ground?

link   
Man I missed so much. I shouldn't have turned to the Tour to see the finish of today's stage. I hope I can easily find the full transcript tonight after work.

link   

originally posted by: introvert
Intent is the standard used when deciding to escalate a case.

Is that what he just said?

Did she intentionally use an unsecured server?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join