It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comedian Jim Jefferies breaks down Donald Trump's plan to fight Terrorism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I owe everybody an appology. I just found the clip that shows she spoke the truth

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mrgone

originally posted by: ugmold

originally posted by: Mrgone
Listened to the whole thing and puked a little when he got to the "we can only defeat hate with love"hippie crap.

He said so, himself. This guy's an ephing P with a liberal agenda.

Now, bring us a clip of this foreigner's opinion on Hillary. Go ahead, I'll check back later

Funny that the Right Wing aren't usually Comedians, Artists or Musicians. Nothing that enriches Culture. The Right focus's on what they Love....Money which enslaves and exploits.

You should get checked for an ulcer. (puked)
Hunter s Thompson would like a word with you

He liked his Guns, about as far as it goes. His Obituary on Richard Nixon

"If the right people had been in charge of Nixon's funeral, his casket would have been launched into one of those open-sewage canals that empty into the ocean just south of Los Angeles. He was a swine of a man and a jabbering dupe of a president. Nixon was so crooked that he needed servants to help him screw his pants on every morning. Even his funeral was illegal. He was queer in the deepest way. His body should have been burned in a trash bin."
-- from Hunter S. Thompson's 1994

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Nothing worse than an entertainer from another country getting on a soap box to tell a country how to fix their problems.

Hes a comedian, not a sage... hell not even professed psychic or economist!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
After watching for 3 mins I couldn't watch this comedian make an ass out of himself...

At 37-42 seconds...someone should really act on his request

edit on 7-7-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=20956519]Butterfinger[/post

why? because america keeps it's nose out of other countries business?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

Hes Australian, maybe it would be appropriate if US buggered Aussies but we dont so, whats his problem?

Its easy to make fun of the kid in the lime light

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Funny that the Right Wing aren't usually Comedians, Artists or Musicians.

Here we go with the 'right wing' sound bite again. If you mean conservative, yes there are. You probably don't find them funny, artful or talented.

Nothing that enriches Culture.

Depends on what you consider culture. Personally I find liberal/prog 'artists' who wear their ideology on their sleeve to generally be toxic on culture, but to each their own.

The polarization of our society really is leading to a civil war of some sort.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a british show called power monkeys, covered brexit, putin's propaganda team and trumps fixers is available on all4, might need a proxy outside of the uk.

here is a clip.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The Republicans need to let go of Jesus. They got nothing in common. He deserves better than to be used as a tool by hateful gun-loving warmongers. Not exactly Jesus' people. The right have more in common with those who feared, ridiculed, tortured, and murdered Jesus than those who follow his teachings of Love.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join