It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Noah’s Ark Attraction In Kentucky Features Caged Dinosaurs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

That's cool and all. You understand that such an idea is a joke, but keep in mind that this "museum" wasn't built as a joke. Ken Ham seriously believes it, as do many of the people who attend. If you were to go with your family, you'd be wise to point this out to them so they don't get the wrong idea of what they are walking into.

ETA:

Side Note: I don't know anything about the funding of this thing so I'll leave that alone for the time being.

That's a rather deep rabbit hole. Here's some threads on it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
silly people!!

there wasn't any of the larger dinosaurs on the ark because noah thought they would be tall enough to avoid drowning. unfortunately, he was wrong.
after the flood, the dinosaurs that survived agreed to go to the world inside our planet where they have evolved into the evil reptilians.
the unicorns met their demise because the early shamans, druids, and other holy people hunted them down for the magic held in their horns..

this museum is a great testament to the fact that the legislatures that thought giving all that tax money to this guy to build it were even sillier than you and really need to learn the concept of separation of church and state!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Giant Noah’s Ark Attraction In Kentucky Features Caged Dinosaurs

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

after the flood, the dinosaurs that survived agreed to go to the world inside our planet where they have evolved into the evil reptilians

amazing

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
silly people!!

there wasn't any of the larger dinosaurs on the ark because noah thought they would be tall enough to avoid drowning. unfortunately, he was wrong.
after the flood, the dinosaurs that survived agreed to go to the world inside our planet where they have evolved into the evil reptilians.
the unicorns met their demise because the early shamans, druids, and other holy people hunted them down for the magic held in their horns..

this museum is a great testament to the fact that the legislatures that thought giving all that tax money to this guy to build it were even sillier than you and really need to learn the concept of separation of church and state!

thats actually not a bad notion. although if "the good dinosaur" teaches us anything, its that not all dinosaurs are created equal swimmers.

edit on 7-7-2016 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
So this is a work of Lucifer now? That's funny.

To kill faith in God, after the Apple of Knowledge Event, Lucifer used his UFO fleet, to go to other planets with dinosaurs and transport them to this planet. He then lets them die so that those bones remain yet gets his goons to hide the bones of giants.

He gets his priest goons to write the Book of Lies (Bible) so all knowledge of the sudden arrival of dinosaurs is erased.

Then gets his goons to build a museum stating that these dinosaurs were in the Ark as well.

And so many ATS members have been taken for a ride, hook, line and sinker in stereotyping all Christianity to look stupid.

Dinosaurs are not even mentioned in the Bible yet the gullible gladly classify all Christians as stupid because Lucy got his goons to pull off this stunt.

It is so easy to predict Lucifer's' every cunning plan its frightening. Classic Divide & Conquer strategy.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
To kill faith in God, after the Apple of Knowledge Event, Lucifer used his UFO fleet, to go to other planets with dinosaurs and transport them to this planet. He then lets them die so that those bones remain yet gets his goons to hide the bones of giants.

Wah?

Are you serious or joking?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
It is so easy to predict Lucifer's' every cunning plan its frightening. Classic Divide & Conquer strategy.

Well yea. When you make it all up in your head. It is rather easy to do that.
edit on 7-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I think you were sent here by Lucifer.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Sigh.

Even if there was a Noah and he built this ark, and he was able to round up two (one male, one female) of let's say ten percent of the known animals in that area, the expectant survival of those animals would be very low. Almost all would have gone extinct within a generation or two, just based on the food chain.

It's just silly. Did some guy build a ship and put his livestock on board to avoid a localized flood that he maybe heard about in advance from weatherman God? I guess. Did he put two of every animal on board? No. Again, it's silly. How did he feed all of these animals with varying diet requirements and daily intake needs? How did he keep them hydrated?

It's one of the more ridiculous stories in the Bible, along with Jonah and the Whale, which is also complete bs.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: DanDanDat

As an atheist I will never understand where such animosity comes form that causes people to ridicule the beliefs of others they don’t agree with.

I don't think people should be ridiculed for there beliefs but neither should they ridicule others for disagreeing with their beliefs.
The belief that the Bible is a book of fact is wrong , the belief that the Earth is only 6000 years old is wrong , why should that not be pointed out ?

Because it is a waste of time to ‘point out that it’s wrong to think the Bible is fact’; or ‘that its wrong to think Earth is only 6000’. people who do this are not going to change anyone's mind on the subject and they are not demonstrating how clever they are for being smarter than a man who think dinosaurs lived in cages. They are simply bottom feeding.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Lucifer used his UFO fleet, to go to other planets with dinosaurs and transport them to this planet.

i love all the dino stuff in this thread!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: DanDanDat
As an atheist I will never understand where such animosity comes form that causes people to ridicule the beliefs of others they don’t agree with. Where does the passion come from that causes someone to seek out, read, cut up, make a post about and comment on for hours regarding subject matter that they find silly?

Because this Ken Ham is raking in money teaching people simple absolute BS, like dinosaurs were kept in wooden cages on the Ark ( you know... 75 million years after they went extinct). The likes of which would see the HOAX bin faster than you can scream " Phage, where are you?!?!"

Why does it matter? That was my question; 'Where does the passion come from that causes someone to seek out, read, cut up, make a post about and comment on for hours regarding subject matter that they find silly?'

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

By that same token, why do people who are uninterested in talking about a topic feel compelled to come into a topic just to tell us they don't want to talk about it?

Because I am interested in understand where such animosity comes form that causes people to ridicule the beliefs of others.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
Anyone who visits this thing more than once should be on a watch-list for the dangerously retarded.

That's amazing, I would have thought anyone who believed in a Big Bang from nothing, that life came from space dust and space water would be considered brain dead and on life support

Yeah they're way dumber than people that put velociraptors on Noah's ark and think life just popped into existence the way it is through no logical process whatsoever a few thousand years ago.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

'Where does the passion come from that causes someone to seek out, read, cut up, make a post about and comment on for hours regarding subject matter that they find silly?'

It probably comes from the same place that makes you want to make posts like these. I'm not trying to harsh you, this is just a part of message boards.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

As an atheist I will never understand where such animosity comes form that causes people to ridicule the beliefs of others they don’t agree with. Where does the passion come from that causes someone to seek out, read, cut up, make a post about and comment on for hours regarding subject matter that they find silly?

Because this Ken Ham is raking in money teaching people simple absolute BS, like dinosaurs were kept in wooden cages on the Ark ( you know... 75 million years after they went extinct). The likes of which would see the HOAX bin faster than you can scream " Phage, where are you?!?!"

Why does it matter? That was my question; 'Where does the passion come from that causes someone to seek out, read, cut up, make a post about and comment on for hours regarding subject matter that they find silly?'

Call me crazy when I question the same folks who want you to believe 'their truth' , when they're relying on one source for their 'facts'.

Plus its always good to know who buys into this simply to weed people out.

No problem with faith at all. But dont use 'faith' as scientific proof of ANYTHING other than proof you exist because youre thinking.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Shhh... Don't talk about my poker buddy.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Sounds like a good topic for a thread of your own then. Hop to it.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

'Where does the passion come from that causes someone to seek out, read, cut up, make a post about and comment on for hours regarding subject matter that they find silly?'

It probably comes from the same place that makes you want to make posts like these. I'm not trying to harsh you, this is just a part of message boards.

I don't know about that; it's certainly possible. I am not a perfect person, I could be falling into the same trap I am talking about without seeing it.

However there is a slight difference; I am engaging directly with the people of whom I am questioning. I would find it complexly different if the owner of this dino/ark belong to a message board and he was questioned by other members of that message board about his dino/ark.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join