It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Noah’s Ark Attraction In Kentucky Features Caged Dinosaurs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This is cool.

Do they have an attraction where I can ride a dino with Jesus?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Big Bang theory doesn't negate the existence of a God it just disagrees with people who believe the words of a book over science.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You are the one being childish here. Not me. Making grandiose statements without backing evidence, childish comebacks, no sources, etc.

Plus it is practically trolling to say there is no evidence for big bang or any other scientific idea, because that statement is simply not true. There IS evidence. Whether you want to accept it or not is a different story, but pretending like it doesn't exist is the definition of childish.

Oops, there is heaps of circumstantial evidence, no empirical evidence

No empirical evidence, none at all, zero zip

Better, happy?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
In the Nanny State we need to be protected by cages from fake dinosaurs. lol!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Big Bang theory doesn't negate the existence of a God it just disagrees with people who believe the words of a book over science.

A book over science
A scientific book written by boffins with no empirical evidence

Stop it, go teach a child this nonsense

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: gortex

A book over science
A scientific book written by boffins with no empirical evidence

Dont you people get it? This guy has all the answers.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I am starting to learn...

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Good point. If Noah saved them, then how did they die out later? Also what happened to all those unicorns?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

You clearly don't know the definitions of "circumstantial evidence" and "empirical evidence" if you are going to say such things.

I mean if you believe that the cosmic microwave background or cosmic neutrino background are circumstantial evidence then you are clearly ignorant of these definitions.
edit on 7-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Fine , throw a tantrum then.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I thought the unicorn was left behind?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
As an atheist I will never understand where such animosity comes form that causes people to ridicule the beliefs of others they don’t agree with. Where does the passion come from that causes someone to seek out, read, cut up, make a post about and comment on for hours regarding subject matter that they find silly?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
As an atheist I will never understand where such animosity comes form that causes people to ridicule the beliefs of others they don’t agree with. Where does the passion come from that causes someone to seek out, read, cut up, make a post about and comment on for hours regarding subject matter that they find silly?

Because this Ken Ham is raking in money teaching people simple absolute BS, like dinosaurs were kept in wooden cages on the Ark ( you know... 75 million years after they went extinct). The likes of which would see the HOAX bin faster than you can scream " Phage, where are you?!?!"

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

By that same token, why do people who are uninterested in talking about a topic feel compelled to come into a topic just to tell us they don't want to talk about it?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
Anyone who visits this thing more than once should be on a watch-list for the dangerously retarded.

My husband and I have been to the Creation Museum twice and I would like to
go again soon.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

As an atheist I will never understand where such animosity comes form that causes people to ridicule the beliefs of others they don’t agree with.

I don't think people should be ridiculed for there beliefs but neither should they ridicule others for disagreeing with their beliefs.
The belief that the Bible is a book of fact is wrong , the belief that the Earth is only 6000 years old is wrong , why should that not be pointed out ?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

but, are you going ironically because it's really funny? or are you really into it?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
Anyone who visits this thing more than once should be on a watch-list for the dangerously retarded.

My husband and I have been to the Creation Museum twice and I would like to
go again soon.

And how do you feel about the purported notion that dinosaurs walked with man and onto the ark?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
a reply to: mamabeth

but, are you going ironically because it's really funny? or are you really into it?

Heh. If I went, I'd probably be kicked out for making fun of the exhibits.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join