It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Noah’s Ark Attraction In Kentucky Features Caged Dinosaurs

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Covers that whole "all those dinosaur fossils bones were creatively placed there by Satan to shake the faith of the fundaMENTAList "Christians.""

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

how did noah get the 34,000 different spider species on board ?

See, that is how I know the whole story is bulls***. If it were actually true we all know that everyone would have left those creepy m'effers behind.

researching the 34,000 number, I came across a list of the 10 most poisonous spiders in australia. I will never live in australia, lol

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Austrailia just wants to kill anyone that lives there. Spiders, snakes, crocs, alligators, sharks, kangaroos, box jellyfish, blue-ringed octopus, stonefish, honey bees and all the other things I've missed.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

You forgot the dreaded Drop Koala and the venomous Zazzafrazz. She's the worst.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Drop koala LOL.

As for Zazzafrazz? I refrain from commenting as I like my life

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Everyone is knocking this and rightly so. Nonsense and stupid beliefs need to be exposed and ridiculed not constitutionally protected. Now why the double standard ??? if this was something about your beloved moslems and islam yall would be falling over one another to defend that pile of crap.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mirtflirken

Can I get the number of the person who taught you to read minds?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical
a reply to: TerryDon79

Can Victoria Secret refuse to hire obese women?

First of all, WEIGHT is not a protected class.

Second of all, like any business, they can only discriminate based on protected classes if there exists a BOQ (bonafide occupational qualification) for the SPECIFIC JOB being applied for.

So, Victoria Secret can refuse to hire men as models (as being a female is a BOQ for THAT job), and I even think they could make a claim that a BOQ exists for the gender of the sales force (although I'd be interested in seeing a ruling on that, as I think it's far from certain), however there are plenty of roles within their company for which they would be breaking the law if they refused to hire men.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
So what? If you don't like it, don't go. What's the point of posting about it; just to ridicule people with whom you disagree? Is there some sense of superiority in mocking others? That's seriously sad.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

So you think it's ok for a state to pay for a for-profit business loans? You think it's ok for discrimination in the workplace? You think it's ok for a for-profit business to be tax exempt for no other reason than to scam the system? You think it's ok for a state to completely ignore the constitution?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

So you think it's ok for a state to pay for a for-profit business loans? You think it's ok for discrimination in the workplace? You think it's ok for a for-profit business to be tax exempt for no other reason than to scam the system? You think it's ok for a state to completely ignore the constitution?

You have evidence for all of that? I never commented on anything of the sort. Anything to say about what I did post?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

It's been posted earlier on in this thread.

As for posting about what you said, my reply was in relation to what you said. Those are the reasons for your "So what?" comment.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

It's been posted earlier on in this thread.

As for posting about what you said, my reply was in relation to what you said. Those are the reasons for your "So what?" comment.

Those aren't the reasons for a lot of people. For some, it's the same old same old; any excuse to poke fun at people who hold to certain religious beliefs. It's frankly quite pathetic.

As for the rest, not going through the thread - do you have proof or not?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

If you read my replies in this thread, you'll see that I never had an issue of it being a certain religion. Religion is a part of the problem, separation of church and state being completely ignored, but that's the only time I mentioned it.

Try googling "ark encounters llc tax exempt" and see what comes up. You'll be very surprised just how many laws and rights have been completely ignored or circumvented.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Sorry, but affronts to knowledge and science aren't something to be admired. I don't care how "exciting" it is for you guys in that region of the world. Maybe aspire to better things? This is setting the bar extremely low.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirtflirken
if this was something about your beloved moslems and islam yall would be falling over one another to defend that pile of crap.

I think all organized religion is goofy: magical saviors, talking snakes and flying prophets. No sacred cows will go uneaten.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: mirtflirken
if this was something about your beloved moslems and islam yall would be falling over one another to defend that pile of crap.

I think all organized religion is goofy: magical saviors, talking snakes and flying prophets. No sacred cows will go uneaten.

and I think big bangs and life from nothing is far more goofy than the religion I choose compared to your religion
Go figure

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Metallicus

Sorry, but affronts to knowledge and science aren't something to be admired. I don't care how "exciting" it is for you guys in that region of the world. Maybe aspire to better things? This is setting the bar extremely low.

Again, life from nothing, space dust and space water, tee hee
A Big Bang from nothing, and everything, the whole chemical elemental scale, poof, from nothing

Your religion takes more faith than mine dear ks

Science, yeah right, go brainwash a child with that nonsense

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
and I think big bangs and life from nothing is far more goofy than the religion I choose compared to your religion
Go figure

But that is what makes America great.

It takes a big man to worship a fish-multiplying magician but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man. - J. Handy

edit on 8-7-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Oh i don't know...he isn't doing anything mainstream religions the entire world over hasn't been doing for centuries...attract the ignorant and gullible, sell them a story, reinforce that story primarilly through children, they teach the same crap to their children...and around and around it goes. Generational stupidity and ignorance, with a feelgood factor attached.

Lovely.

edit on 8 7 2016 by MysterX because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join