It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: "Hillary has Killed Hundreds of Thousands of People With Her Stupidity"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Excellent thread paxnatus! I saw this earlier

Full statement on House Republican conference meeting with @realDonaldTrump:

Emily Miller Verified account
‏@EmilyMiller

House Republicans who talked to press said meeting with Donald Trump unified the party. They now think he can win the White House.

I guess we'll see where it goes!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: xuenchen

Clinton has been "discredited" in the minds of those who already believed she was the incarnation of evil.

Most of us just see her as another politician who isn't Donald J. Trump.

Relevant points: Consistent 5+ point lead for more than a year; electoral map; Trump's continuing mouth.

Gryph!

She is a bit of a nut job though don't ya think? Possibly Satan herself?

wha?....your saying hillary has changed into a mythical being, and SHE'S the nut job?....ooookay

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
this game is fun !

cheney and bush killed hundreds of thousands !

yippee !

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Could we get a translation for this one, please?

And this just because...

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Pretty sure, my statement was "to the world."

And he sure as hell wouldn't represent me and probably 75% of my fellow Americans.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Sorry...but even if it was a Million people...they'd still support her.

Of course!

The more the better!

Depopulation is the agenda.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Are you so blinded by hatred of the other party that you would support a treasonous to be President of the United States?

Please show where she has been found guilty of treason.

You can also ask the same kind of question of Trump supporters. Are you so blinded that you want to vote for a man that is clueless on virtually everything not to mention constantly lies to you?

Haven't seen any of the lies you mentioned. Trump has this knack of pointing out the painful obvious truths that are hard for people to swallow. Like mass illegal immigration destroys the host culture and nation. That a large welfare state actually breeds poverty. That Islam(not Muslims) preach violence among it's followers. Either case if Trump lied big whoop.

When Hillary lies as the secretary of state it puts peoples lives at risk. When Hillary lied to the family's of the Americans who died in Benghazi saying they died over a Youtube video she made people question her credibility for the job. Now we are supposed to believe a Hillary presidency will somehow be better than her stint as Secretary of State?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Because anything that Trump says tends to be pointed at and then laughed at by sensible people?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Excellent post Jay!! Thank you for your intellectual and well thought out comment! I couldn't agree with you more!! I believe Benghazi lies solely on Hillary!! What did she say? Something about "nobody has lost more sleep than I have over Benghazi"!! Yeah! Right! She has lost lost sleep wondering if she would be caught for treason by running arms and by ignoring the cries for help as 4 Americans were being slaughtered!! I hope those pictures haunt he for life!! Sorry, for being emotional but her actions were/are deplorable!!

pax

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
If you support this woman, you support evil.

If you support Trump, you support stupidity.

Why do I get the feeling of existential dread that this may be the last election your country sees? If you even make it to that...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Is this the same judge who said his inside sources told him Clinton was going to be indicted? Over and over again?
Yeah I thought so.

She was Guilty, ergo she SHOULD have been.

It's his fault his sources didn't see an egregious abuse of power that would be displayed in plain view?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Could we get a translation for this one, please?

And this just because...

Praising Sadam is a stretch. He did say he was a bad guy, but happened to be good at killing Terrorists. Which is 100% true.

Can we not speak Truth in 2016?

Hitler was a bad guy to. But if you were part of his bad guys and you were bad guys, he'd wipe you out as well. Doesn't make him a good guy.

Part of why Sadam was so good at Killing Terrorists is because he didn't play by 'fair rules', he played by Terrorist Rules and therefore didn't give two #s about rules that might stop him.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
What will you be saying after Trump kills billions?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
She has no intention of winning the election... she is going to play the same game she did with the democrat primary... by grabbing the free delegates and winning just enough of the uninformed voters to edge things out.

That is playing the game not winning the election.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap
What will you be saying after Trump kills billions?

The difference is one has gotten people killed... the other is a hypothetical..

Everyone keeps saying they know exactly what trump will do, but nobody knows for certain...

We all know exactly what Hillary will do, sell her services to the highest bidder.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Junkheap

I think you've mistaken Trump for hillary.

Remember hillary saying: we saw, we came, he died? Do you think things will be different if she becomes the next POTUS?

[SNIP]
edit on 11/7/16 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Just one teensy problem: Congress authorized the sales, making it just as guilty as the State Department. If Congress were concerned that these arms were going to the wrong hands, or there was something shady about the negotiations:

Congress, however, is free to pass legislation to block or modify an arms sale at any time up to the point of delivery of the items involved.

www.dsca.mil...

As usual, Trump is hoping you are more ignorant about the way the world works than he is.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
She has no intention of winning the election... she is going to play the same game she did with the democrat primary... by grabbing the free delegates and winning just enough of the uninformed voters to edge things out.

That is playing the game not winning the election.

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. She already has all the delegates she needs, and Trump's lack of political strategy virtually ensures that no matter what the popular votes, the Dems will get an Electoral College landslide by targeting the usual big states.
edit on 11-7-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Well, I'm certainly not a fan of Hillary but what she did was pretty much just the continuation of the US foreign policy as usual. It has been like that for the last 50 or 60 years, but now all of a sudden people think it is bad... and not really because of the effects it has (I very much doubt the people in question care one bit for the hundreds of thousands dead innocent human beings, beacuse they had several decades to protest aginst it, if that was the case), but because of who was Secretary of State at the time?
Riiiight...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sirrurg

One domino falls down...THAT'S how it starts.
edit on 11-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join