It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: "Hillary has Killed Hundreds of Thousands of People With Her Stupidity"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Trump: "Hillary Has Killed Hundreds Of Thosands With Her Stupidity"!

Here is what Trump meant according to Judge Napolitano.

WAS UNABLE TO EMBED VIDEO

www.youtube.com...

Here is the explanation given in the video of what Trump meant.

Judge Napolitano came out with a bombshell observation today though he has said it before. The weapons Hillary sold to Qatar may have been used to kill Ambassador Stevens. She sold the arms illegally and some went to Al Qaeda. She put American heavy-duty military equipment into the

hands of some of America’s deadliest enemies and that is a felony – providing material assistance to the enemy.

“I do. I don’t know if the number is accurate and I don’t know if the number is even measurable, but he is talking about her efforts to destabilize President Mubarak in Egypt, Colonel Gaddafi in Libya and President Assad in Syria. And, in order to bring about that destabilization, she succeeded in Egypt, she succeeded in Libya, she failed in Syria,” the judge responded.

“She as secretary of state authorized the sale of American military equipment to Qatar. Qatar? A little tiny country, beholden to the Muslim brotherhood?
What business would the United States have arming Qatar? Ah, Qatar was delivering those arms and did to rebel groups. Some of the rebel groups were al Qaeda. So she is responsible for getting – Trump’s, allegation is borne out by emails in the public domain which I have seen, which anybody can see, American heavy-duty military equipment into some of America’s deadliest enemies, that’s a felony, provide material assistance to terrorist organization. As a result, people died. It is not unlikely that Ambassador Stevens himself was killed with one of those weapons.”

www.independentsentinel.com...

Clinton Foundation Donors Got Weapons Deals From Hillary Clinton's State Department

Under Clinton's leadership, the State Department approved $165 billion worth of commercial arms sales to 20 nations whose governments have given money to the Clinton Foundation, according to an IBTimes analysis of State Department and foundation data. That figure -- derived from the three full fiscal years of Clinton’s term as Secretary of State (from October 2010 to September 2012) -- represented nearly double the value of American arms sales made to the those countries and approved by the State Department during the same period of President George W. Bush’s second term.

Under federal law, foreign governments seeking State Department clearance to buy American-made arms are barred from making campaign contributions -- a prohibition aimed at preventing foreign interests from using cash to influence national security policy. But nothing prevents them from contributing to a philanthropic foundation controlled by policymakers.

The State Department formally approved these arms sales even as many of the deals enhanced the military power of countries ruled by authoritarian regimes whose human rights abuses had been criticized by the department. Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Oman and Qatar all donated to the Clinton Foundation and also gained State Department clearance to buy caches of American-made weapons even as the department singled them out for a range of alleged ills, from corruption to restrictions on civil liberties to violent crackdowns against political opponents.

Just before Hillary Clinton became Secretary of State, the Clinton Foundation signed an agreement generally obligating it to disclose to the State Department increases in contributions from its existing foreign government donors and any new foreign government donors. Those increases were to be reviewed by an official at the State Department and “as appropriate” the White House counsel’s office. According to available disclosures, officials at the State Department and White House raised no issues about potential conflicts related to arms sales.

Questions about the nexus of arms sales and Clinton Foundation donors stem from the State Department’s role in reviewing the export of American-made weapons. The agency is charged with both licensing direct commercial sales by U.S. defense contractors to foreign governments and also approving Pentagon-brokered sales to those governments. Those powers are enshrined in a federal law that specifically designates the secretary of state as “responsible for the continuous supervision and general direction of sales” of arms, military hardware and services to foreign countries. In that role, Hillary Clinton was empowered to approve or reject deals for a broad range of reasons, from national security considerations to human rights concerns.

www.ibtimes.com...

The trail is long and I have included a little of the when, where and why. However, I have a few real questions for every member of ATS and for all who visit this site that support Hillary R. Clinton. How can you support a lying Criminal for leader of the free world?

Is this who you want leading you? Someone so empowered and consumed by the "love of money"?
Padding her pockets always first regardless of who pays with their life and who is allowed to live as a slave.

Look at the records of Human Rights Abuses purported by these countries that she armed! All for donations to the Clinton Foundation!

And if you are a supporter of Hillary, what does that say about you? Your character? Your integrity? What you value in life?

Are you so blinded by hatred of the other party that you would support a treasonous to be President of the United States? That you would sell your soul to the ones that wish you real harm?

You are mistaken if you think you will be living free and living the dream. The Clinton's will take everything you have, down to the food on your table. You will have no choice left, all of your decisions will be made for you. And if you don't like it, Too Bad!! This will be the End of America as we have ever known it!

Thanks for your time,

Pax

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Two words for you....

Arab Spring

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Just imagine how many will die if she's elected president.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Sorry...but even if it was a Million people...they'd still support her.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

There you go.

Also, yes her supporters seem like they would follow her to hell. At least the online personalities. Out on the streets, I can't find any support for her which has had me perplexed for the last week or so.
edit on 6-7-2016 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Sorry...but even if it was a Million people...they'd still support her.

Hillary may have been responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths, but Trump said some mean things once.

C'mon!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Thank you so much! I appreciate that!

pax

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The judge would be a good VP candidate

He could translate Trumpisms to English

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Exactly!! Damn! I forgot about that!!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

While you're not wrong, my hatred is not blind, and is not for the "other" party.

It's for all parties.

The outcome will be the same no matter what- we lose.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I fear you are right my friend!! But shouldn't we at least try to stop this madness?

Pax

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Far as I am concerned neither of them deserve to be president.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

While I do feel ya on being apathetic, we can't just sit in a hole and wait for somebody to come throw dirt on us. I can't risk inaction, or even voting third party this time around. Hitlery has to be taken down, I'd vote for anybody at this point that I thought was capable of beating her.

The choices this time around are far far from ideal, but jebus, I can't begin to wrap my mind around what the U.S. would look like after four years of "careless negligent unintended" actions.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Another Republican mouthpiece makes another baseless and ridiculous accusation against Hillary Clinton.

Must be a Wednesday.

/snooze

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
How's this dude Trump going to represent us to the world if he needs an* English-to-English translator by his side to tell us what he really means? And does he not realize that by becoming president, he will then assume all of the above? Not just the glory but the stain?

Weirdest #e ever.

edit on 7/6/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Another Republican mouthpiece makes another baseless and ridiculous accusation against Hillary Clinton.

Must be a Wednesday.

/snooze

UUUUUUU but what about all that green cash from those foreign governments.

Luscious.

Hillary has been discredited, the Foundation is next.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Must be a Wednesday.

/snooze

How about an MSNBC shocker? Or the Associated Press?

www.youtube.com...

bigstory.ap.org...

Guilty

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Scrumptious money...

During her tenure as secretary of state, Clinton made weapons transfers to the Saudi government a “top priority,” according to a new report published in The Intercept. And even while Clinton’s State Department was deeply invested in getting weapons to Saudi Arabia, the Clinton Foundation accepted millions of dollars in donations from both the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the weapons manufacturer Boeing. Christmas presents were being gifted all around.

Hillary Clinton’s State Department Armed Saudi Arabia to the Teeth

no coal in their stockings !!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Disclaimer: The following is not targeted specifically at Grimpachi but to many individuals on this site.
-----------------------------------------------

Why do people keep posting this picture and acting as if it is some sort of revelation? Trump himself has said since day one that he has contributed to and socialized with both democrats AND republicans because, from the standpoint of a business person, he always wanted to have his base(s) covered.

He is also the one candidate remaining that actually acknowledges the "pay to play" corruption that exists. I haven't heard Hillary ever acknowledge this. Hell, she won't even explain why certain Wall Street firms paid her hundreds of thousands of dollars for speeches. (Of course, THAT is why she would never and could never address the "pay to play" system... because she IS the beneficiary of these payments).

Again, I'm not sure why people keep posting this photo (especially as it pertains to Trump). Actually, now that I think about it, if Trump is such an awful person/businessman, why did the Clintons accept donations from him?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hillary Clinton...The Queen Of Death.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join