It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need to talk about the child rape lawsuit filed against Donald Trump.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Oh my god I am so sorry to hear that.

Was the babysitter a woman...? You didn't specify.

I feel like our first sexual experiences kind of trap us... and then unusual things happen in the thirties (I'm 33 now). Big changes, and things surface when you don't necessarily want them to... happened to me.

Sorry to hear about your situation. Are your kids ok now?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

I hope it's not true but will one ever know?

Finding this Maria (alive/real or not) may or may not be key in proving or disproving this case.

Both Defendants let Plaintiff know that each was a very wealthy, powerful man and indicated that they had the power, ability and means to carry out their threats. Indeed, Defendant Trump stated that Plaintiff shouldn’t ever say anything if she didn’t want to disappear like Maria, a 12-year-old female that was forced to be involved in the third incident with
Defendant Trump and that Plaintiff had not seen since that third incident, and that he was capable of having her whole family killed. Exhs. A and B.

SCRIBD

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Thank you.

Just a reminder, I had gotten help via an organization that provided legal advocacy and therapy. So my legal advocate was with me throughout that entire time... things were explained to me that I have probably forgotten or didn't care to understand fully at the time.

But what happened was... I said I was in the 8th grade and I didn't know exactly when during the school year it happened. I was 13 going into the 8th grade and I turned 14 by the end of the school year. I was so close to being within the statute of limitations that had I said it happened when I was 14 or 15, then the case would've fallen within the statute of limitations... so when I was urged to remember when it happened, I literally said the words, "just to be safe, make it so it falls outside of the statute of limitations." I didn't even think twice when I said those words... but I remember the detective sounded confused almost and repeated me loudly, saying, "just to be safe?" I said yes, just to be safe...

I later found an old report card... or, someone found it and left it for me. It was an 8th grade report card left on top of my computer or keyboard or something, apparently. On it, it states how many times the student is absent per marking period and there are four marking periods per year. This one only had two marking periods filled out, but it was enough to know that what happened begun when I was 13 years old. I was absent seven times in the first marking period, and then almost double in the second. Prior to that, I had always excelled in my studies... never had a problem. So those absentees marked the beginning of my abuse. And I was right... I'm sure that I was 13 years old. But, I found out later that apparently it wasn't an isolated event... and I was also older. So had I remembered all things, my report would have fallen within the statute of limitations. That's what I meant by "kindof."

The entire investigation took about a year, though. And I know this is not exactly on topic, however it might provide insight to know that filing a police report can take up to a year, or longer.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

Oh my god I am so sorry to hear that.

Was the babysitter a woman...? You didn't specify.

I feel like our first sexual experiences kind of trap us... and then unusual things happen in the thirties (I'm 33 now). Big changes, and things surface when you don't necessarily want them to... happened to me.

Sorry to hear about your situation. Are your kids ok now?

It was a male. She was afraid and never told anyone till me, when I begged her to tell me if something had happened in her youth. My kids are still affected and her leaving them for a couple years gave them an abandonment complex. We were and are all affected to this day. I still Love her.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

It's curious that you begged her to tell you... like you already knew. Not saying you did know just saying there are signs of it, and you can kind of tell. Yeah. So sorry to hear that happened to you. I hope you all can find healthy ways to cope and get through this rough period in your lives.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise My gut told me. My instincts

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

I think that it is pure bs-just like almost all of the recent high profile rape accusations.

I can't stand Slick Willy (bill clinton)-but I'm willing to bet that at least half of the rape/sexual assault accusations against even him were lies.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Squirlli

I second this.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

Satanists Frankists Zevites same thing----agreed

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

One day they are going to make the mistake of accusing someone that was born without genitals of rape.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join