It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need to talk about the child rape lawsuit filed against Donald Trump.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Anyone can bring a civil case against someone. Considering the timing - this is almost certainly a false claim politically motivated. If it was not, then why now?

EXACT

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

I never ever watch the news, lol. I stumbled on this via my Facebook newsfeed... which is my one other source outside of ATS. Embarrassing, I know.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: geezlouise

If he's guilty, he should go to jail.

This.

Also, are these the same people who tried to say that Glenn Beck molested a small child because he never said he didn't molest a small child?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I am no fan of Trump but the timing of this seems off. Why now? Seems to be politically motivated considering the time frame.

Innocent until proven guilty, let's see how it pans out before we start making any judgements. It needs to be talked about though whether he is guilty or innocent.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Squirlli

What do you mean, intent?

Isn't orgasming a good enough reason? Or perhaps bonding with a friend/partner/society/group, by committing a crime together... you essentially bond one to the other by giving the other party something to essentially blackmail you with? Could've been something like that. Like an agreement.

However, to prove it... not so easy I guess.

Oh my ignorance is showing. Intent is evidence of the rape?
edit on 6-7-2016 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Anyone can bring a civil case against someone. Considering the timing - this is almost certainly a false claim politically motivated. If it was not, then why now?

I'm not going to pass judgement on the veracity of the claim but maybe the claimant sat on the story for her own reasons (fear, selfish avoidance of the ramifications of reporting the crime or something more sinister) and the possibility of such a reprehensible person (if the allegation is true) in a position to become the President finally forced them to find a pair and come forward.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
so it is from 1994, but there is a witness. hard to say really until there is some sort of deposition if this thing has legs

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Why a lawsuit and not a criminal case?
Perhaps because in a civil case she can settle out of court for some money and not have to go to court and testify where she could be charged with perjury if she is lying.
allegedly it happened 22 years ago and the party planner witness happens to remember this particular incident including details like what was said and who said it.
She continued working as a party planner for the same person for many years after this incident planning many more parties like this one so obviously the incident wasn`t very shocking to her at the time because she didn`t quit or even report it to anyone.
she has an amazing recollection of what happened one day 22 years ago considering it wasn`t even shocking enough to cause her to quit that job.
and finally, why a lawsuit and not a criminal case?

edit on 6-7-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
You have to be joking!
they are using this to Get to him..

its from 1994?
so.... they Saved it till Now !
just so they could Use it on him.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Who knows what to believe anymore?

The internet came with a price.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Trump is guilty.... of having silly hair, a spray on tan, and too much money.
As for Bill Clinton, I think we can all agree that he is a SEXUAL PREDITOR. Im sure we have only seen the tip of the iceberg with him. Birds of a feather........... She married him????........ See the picture of her looking down at the womans boobs? tip of the iceberg. What does she do in private? I think you are looking the wrong direction. And no, I dont care for Trump.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
Why a lawsuit and not a criminal case?
Perhaps because in a civil case she can settle out of court for some money and not have to go to court and testify where she could be charged with perjury if she is lying.
allegedly it happened 22 years ago...

Or it could be that the statute of limitations on a criminal case has run out. Maybe that instead...

Statute of Limitations on Sexual Assault

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

The woman filed around two weeks ago now, it is a recent case. But, the rape was supposed to have happened in 1994, when the girl was 13 years old.

So the woman waited so many years to file... which is not unusual for sexual abuse victims. However when I filed(I have personal experience in the matter), it was a police report that I filed. Not a lawsuit. So something is definitely fishy about that.

I don't know the truth, but due to personal experience... I guess I felt compelled to share what I found with ATS.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

The Huffington Post is one of the few places a balanced analysis of the case's viability can be found.

The Huff? lol Lost all credibility.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Yes yes yes

Same thing that Clinton was allegedly involved in. Same close friend of Clinton involved in this same scandal

Let's see whose ship can sink faster.

Nothing will come of this just like it didn't effect the Clintons.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

My report fell outside of the statute of limitations as well (kind of). Weird story there. Still, a report was filed and there was a small investigation... just, the DA didn't press charges because it fell outside of the statute of limitations and there was no proof. Not that I thought there would be... I didn't have any grand illusions of justice when I filed the report. And that's all. I did it to clean my conscious... and in case there were others that might have or would come forward thereafter, at least I would have mine there to support theirs, and etc.

I guess a lawsuit would/could get you money, like an above poster pointed out. Perhaps the "witness" party planner made a bargain with the woman and is going to get a cut of the money settled. Wouldn't this be totally illegal, though? And would there be a way to figure out if that's what's going on?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I didn't see that picture you're talking about but I will say that when someone has nice boobs and is advertising them via a low cut shirt or tank top or something... it's hard not to look. I mean even in the "your cleavage is making me uncomfortable" kind of way, it's hard not to look.

You make me lol.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise My ex wife was raped at 12 years old by her babysitter. She didnt tell me until she was 31 after 13.5 years of marriage and 3 kids. She was doing more then looking at boobs. She had an affair with a woman, and became violent when I confronted her. So I let her go. She is Lesbian now, and has one after another broken relationship with women. She abandon our kids for awhile to go live with one girl far away, and it broke my kids hearts

edit on 6-7-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
Oh my ignorance is showing. Intent is evidence of the rape?

I don't think you are ignorant on this subject, at all.

S&Fs for your post, btw.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
My report fell outside of the statute of limitations as well (kind of).

Did you have a certain time period after the age of 18 to file?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join