It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summation of Hillary's Server

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WintersHere

originally posted by: schuyler

I would maintain that was not the reason at all. The reason was to prevent her emails from easy accessibility to FOIA requests, which she knew would be coming. It wasn't so much convenience as it was deception and avoidance of the FOIA law. If they were on a private server most people did not know about, those emails would be inaccessible to legal scrutiny.

I believe your right with FOIA being a motivating factor(at least one). The "convenience", was her 'official' excuse.

She has admitted to being basically computer illiterate, so going to the trouble of pulling together a server is mind-boggling to begin with. I get that she did not understand the intricacies of what she was doing, so to ask whether she had ssh or ftp or an admin login and all that is really a moot point. Do you think she could tell you what "ftp" means? Me neither.

The reason I mentioned ssh and ftp, is because if they where running, anyone that had login credentials could have access to all data on the server from anywhere in the world, without having to hack anything. When you have non-government, un-vetted administrators in charge those credentials, who knows what kind of activities where going on. Selling credentials, selling access, selling info? Something to think about. All thanks to Hillary. Or maybe she had a remote access program for herself?

Oh, I'm with you. You and I know the score here, but the guy who might tell us has invoked the 5th amendment and we'll never know. That's really too bad as he could have settled lots of our questions, but he's obviously very loyal or very frightened to continue not to talk after having been given immunity.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I see that Hillary Clinton is now blaming Colin Powell for her server not being set up properly.
edit on 8/19/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join