It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Raised More Than $50 Million in June beating expectations

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

"Priebus' statement goes beyond foreign government contributions to the Clinton Foundation, leaving the impression Clinton herself may have benefitted from money donated by the four countries -- including Yemen, which is the home of one of al-Qaida’s most active branches, and where the United States has conducted airstrikes since 2009."
www.politifact.com...

read the guccifer leak
guccifer2.wordpress.com...

not at internet rumor.... and covering your ears screaming lalalalalalalala doesnt make it go away

she took money from saudi kings and pocketed it

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I don't know. I went back a few weeks ago and starting watching her debates in the 08 primaries. She cannot over talk or bully Trump like she did Edwards. Obama destroyed her in most of them and you will see the same thing from Trump. He will take no # from her. None. I am sure he will even use the same lines as Obama in questioning who he is running against, her or Bill and that always puts her on edge.

I personally do not think that Hillary can last 30 minutes in a debate with him. It is going to be as good as Ali/Frazier....

I dunno, I think her VP will be mostly the 'attack dog' as far as campaigning is concerned, so we might actually see relatively civil POTUS debates and then really nasty VP debates.

She did get steam rolled by OBama in 08 but I sorta feel like she wasn't in it to win it at that point and just didn't have the general election chops to really beat him. That and Obama was a really really really good speaker, still is, much to our detriment.

It'll certainly be a VERY interesting general.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

He owes every republican running for Senate or congress money to run their local campaigns. Yes there is a need to do this now. But the man doesn't care. He doesn't know how this works and he doesn't give a flying f##k. So when the dems retake the house in November remember you said that. There's no need.
As clueless as their candidate .

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

No, it goes to what is called the Clinton Foundation. If Trump Foundation was suddenly given 100 million the HuffPost would explode.

Do you really think she is not using money from the Clinton Foundation to run? They are the masters of the money shell game but the only one that people want to hit is Trump. Hillary was in deep last march April before she decided to run and suddenly, just like the FBI, she has a pass.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Oh you're wrong. So very very wrong. She will pulverized trump who wouldn't recognize a fact if Alex Jones hit him in the head with it.
As long as he continues to get his best material from godlike productions and ATS Hillary will crush him.
I cannot wait for the debates to start.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

No her campaign has to account for every penny. She is not getting money from Clinton foundation which is a charity and can't donate. God learn the laws for Christ's sake.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Yeah second trip out of the country during a campaign now. Stupid .

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

Every penny. Has to be accounted for.
Enough with the stupid conspiracy theories.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

If she does not have to account for Top Secret emails you really think anyone gives a flying fart about where her money comes from. I know you are not that naive so why think I am?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga
Leaving the impression that ..And now ladies and gentlemen we will use a conspiracy theory to prove a conspiracy theory
Guccifer 2 who doesn't have what he claims because those hacks were out of Russia not Romania and everything he provided could be found online. . But don't let facts sway your little conspiracy orgy.

edit on 762016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Go back and listen again. The additional emails were on old devices no longer in use they were neither hidden or deleted. They were just buried and incomplete. But Ooo make even more of it because you don't understand.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Do not understand? What are you referring to? The server? You keep wanting us all to listen so you can say I told you so. I understand to the layman this may he technical but NOTHING is ever gone. Nothing.

You still want us to listen to people that lie to us. The FBI admitted she did wrong but will not suggest she is charge. Hand wash #1. She can still be charged but who will do it? AG Lynch who had a nice conversation with her husband? Nope, so wash hand #2.

How much do you want to bet she has another 10 servers out there? I'll bet even...

but getting back to Mr Trump he is doing fine. Doom and Gloom is not the case. Let Clinton and friends spend money that will not change a single mind who has already decided for Trump and since the Dem primary count is down and the GOP is way up...I see something different than you.

I appreciate your comment, candor and comedy.

edit on 07pm31pmf0000002016-07-06T16:55:26-05:000426 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

its not conspiracy theory... look what happened yesterday. its fact. you dont want to accept it because your a sheep.

saudi prince donates money to hillary... and you see nothing wrong with that?

and you think hillary follows the laws? hahahahaha
she made 142 million dollars while in office as sec of state.... nothing wrong with that?
sent classified emails on unsecure server.... nothing wrong with that?

thefederalist.com...

67% of clinton foundation money went to salary/benefits and other expenses... nothing wrong with that?

clinton foundation spent 30 million on salaries -
nypost.com...
gee they must employ thousands!

In July 2013, Eric Braverman, a friend of Chelsea Clinton from when they both worked at McKinsey & Co., took over as CEO of the Clinton Foundation. He took home nearly $275,000 in salary, benefits and a housing allowance from the nonprofit for just five months’ work in 2013, tax filings show. Less than a year later, his salary increased to $395,000, according to a report in Politico.

hmmm.....nothing wrong with that...

"Eighty-five percent of every dollar donated to the Clinton Foundation ended up either with the Clintons or with their staff to pay for travel, salaries, and benefits. Fifteen cents of every dollar actually went to some charitable beneficiary."
— Rush Limbaugh on Thursday, April 23rd, 2015 in a monologue on his radio show
nothing wrong with that

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

where else can i find how much money she spent using taxpayer dollars?
she spent over a million of taxpayer money to fly obama around yesterday... nothing wrong with that?

you need to shave your wool, its effecting your ability to reason.

please show me where i can find that information on the interweb

oh, and guccifer being russian is just an internet rumor, but dont let facts make your wool coat.... baaaaaaaaaaah

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well half of that is Trumps the other half was joint fund raising for the GOP. Who have to fund all kinds of races. Just like almost half of Clinton's 70 million is joint DNC fundraising. Of when you look at the electoral math Trump is going to need way more money than Clinton. He is behind everywhere it counts. And the DNC is already targeting the one swing state he had a slight lead in, NC. They are going make him spend money to keep Georgia and try and keep Utah, Arizona and Kansas. And with most of the GOP sitting this one out he is going need even more money for get out the vote operations. Man, he needs a fortune.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

a reply to: buster2010

BARACK is the Hussein i am referring to and the ME was as stable as it could be until we withdrew. SOOOOOO many people warned against it and look what we have now. A clusterfact.

The Shia/Sunni conflict has gone on for centuries. You cannot have democracy in an Islamic State. It does not work. Shia came to power after his death and it has been horrible ever since. Is this not a fact?

Iraq was stable? Man you are clueless. Also who put Shia into power? Here's a hint it wasn't the Hussein you love to whine about.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

but does he need too? Campaigns are not run like he runs his and, no matter what people say, he crushed the GOP field and had over 300 million in ads against him.

There is not need to raise or spend right now. None. Just like polls that may show trends they are not truly helpful now. When it counts, after the debates, he will have plenty of money.

Campaigns can refund unused contributions. A smart man would fund raise now incase he needs it. Rather than try to rely on getting money just in the nick of time, which usually comes with more stipulation attached.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join