It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WJC, Bulgarian FM exchange views on fighting extremism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Some local news, people.

Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov and representatives of the World Jewish Congress (WJC) met in Sofia and discussed challenges to regional and global security.

Oh, C'mon! Why a representative of World Jewish Congress, has to move its corpse to Sofia to speak of Non-Jewish deeds. When this Jew-oriented and human rights protecting organisation became a "World Wide Security" or NATO itself?

So thy this happens? Is it just a visit or...
The thing is that if you are not local and you are missing the mundane blatant political news, you might not make any real "conspiracy" connection.

The real reason for this visit: Bulgaria turned to be one of the key-points on the front-line of the "cold" conflict between NATO and Russia. Our official had to lobby between these two factions as we neither want to go against NATO, neither want to made our Slavic "brotehrs" from Russia to look like we are against them. Look first at the map of NATO front-line with all its installed pathetic anti-missile defenses.

NATO force integration units in Eastern Europe
NATO anti-missle line of defence

Because the conflict started to escalate - How Russia is countering NATO in the Black Sea Bulgaria had to take a standpoint and decide if we are going to let NATOS's fleet in our waters.

The Prime minister said NO!

Borisov furious - I do not want warships in the Black Sea , Mitov and Nenchev - let them go to war with Russia

Warships as fleet against Russian ships passing the limit of what I can admit . This said Prime Minister Boyko Borisov before the journalists on the occasion of the statements made yesterday in the Presidency that our country will participate in a joint HQ formation of NATO in the Black Sea.

Russia(Bulgaria's old Influence friend) sees that we have a lot to do with Black See, we hold very strategic waters in South-West(do not forget what is Turkey position towards Russia) Russia cannot allow this to happen, especially when still have some influence over us. Thus their position was very critical! Our PM had to sent the FM there to "speak".

The premier Boyko Borisov had sent the Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov for meeting at Sochi with the task to fix the relations with Russia.

“I gave Mitov the Task to normalize, if it is possible, of course, the totally sharp position of Russia towards Bulgaria, as also ours towards them and and the becoming of Bulgaria of the biggest enemy at the Balkans for Russia,”said yesterday the Premier Boyko Borisov at the Parliament.

Do you see the lobbying? If you don't, I won't blame you! There was nowhere said that NATO was meeting with our official, but merely they had request and we decided to say no. Now lets return to this World Jewish Congress @ Sofia speaking exactly at THIS topics!

Again! Jew-loving-peace organization or tentacle of NATO itself. Or NATO being a tentacle of WJC, whatever suits you better...

So can we conclude here that it really might prove that Banks/Nato/Jews are in common origin or no?

For the joke I can remark that Bulgarians FM has a lot of work to do for his payment today - Not explained well enough for the NATO Headquarters, admitted Daniel Mitov

"Neither Bulgaria was going to war with anyone, nor Russia intends to fight us." It reiterated Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov. He admitted that they had made a mistake towards the public in relation to NATO headquarters in Bulgaria

Let 'em work! Bandidas. Mollochs.

And for a desert I will translate a comment of one user from the last article I posted,just because it's very reasonable:

argon
02/14/2015 23:43:54

To anti-Russians and pro-Russians. Most comments yet revolve around Russia and NATO. Are you so blind that you do not see the main enemy -> Judeo-Zionist banker mafia, which is known to most people simply as Jews, Jews*, Jews*, Israelis and Judeo-Khazars. Check the Jewish question, familiarize yourself with the facts, education, and then create a realistic view of who they are dark forces in the shadows pulling the strings of the countries politicians and parties. Everything else is yada yada. Now the Internet and is relatively easy. In "Google" type: Rothschild or Jewish mafia, or Judeo-Khazars, Zionism or communism, or Jewish communism or Yudomasonski conspiracy or Jewish media domination. Which choose. Read, educate and think. Smart people are just reading. Spend 20-30 minutes a day reading for the Jewish problem, and fog will gradually begin to dissipate, and the mosaic to reposition in place.

argon
02/14/2015 23:41:46

Who is Daniel Mitov? Daniel Mitov is another Jewish traitor - Foreign Minister of Bulgaria! So far, in 25 years only Jews are our Foreign Ministers! His loyalty is only to Israel.

Where you see * in the quote it is because he uses two synonymous clones from Jewish origins.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Lassiecat

Warships as fleet against Russian ships passing the limit of what I can admit . This said Prime Minister Boyko Boris before the journalists on the occasion of the statements made yesterday in the Presidency that our country will participate in a joint HQ formation of NATO in the Black Sea.

They always call it joint operations, when really its an excuse for NATO to move in, this time the Black Sea. Watch how many usual suspects show up to say countries like being occupied by foreign militaries.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thank you for this add, absolutely agree. I myself would add it to my post if it ws no already overly-long.

That's why Russia was quite ..mmm.. angry.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lassiecat
a reply to: intrptr

Thank you for this add, absolutely agree. I myself would add it to my post if it ws no already overly-long.

That's why Russia was quite ..mmm.. angry.

I got it from your OP.

Sorry about NATO messing in your backyard. America isn't supposed to be like this.

top topics

join