It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The greatest ASMR ever. Inside the Psy Trance. Tears/Extasy guaranteed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
In my view ASMR has to cotain a spiritual message like this to work. At least for a guy like me. Eventually to be of emotional and erotic character.
With all the negativity surrounding you of course it sneaks in from time to time leaving you unable of compassion.
Man has to deal with a lot of black sands of PSY to find a little golden nugget. Can you afford to miss it then?
THA SET
There we go. Make sure your setting allows you to close your eyes and keep the volume up like in a car or alone with headphones.
Now, if the Psychedelic Trance isn't your cup of tea and you absolutely can't stand the beat the ASMR part starts at 20:00 but you should only skip the long part with no vocals from minute 02:00 to 14:00 and play it from here to prepare your mind for what's coming. Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Will give it a listen once I love work.

I love this type of stuff

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing this. I was able to get into a deep meditative state while laying down with head phones.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Epirus

At first I was considering to post it in a religion forum instead of music!
It's a blessed PSY. Check these lyrics too. It's just a minute in the beginning. Very nice:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Keep them coming

Need to finish work before I can enjoy this next one

Terms and conditions forbid me from describing my experience during the first song.

I liked it

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

Okay, here is another one for you.
4 most simple, reality changing sentences.

I love you
I'm sorry
Forgive me
Thank you

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Ooops, here it is:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The ASMR in the next set is awesome too. "The sssource...lalala..." I like it. They should release the lyrics everytime. Some of us don't understand each word.
The girl sounds like a Goddess

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Thank you very much for this thread! I already experienced ASMR but didn't know this topic has so much depth.

S + F

top topics

join