It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why won't you vote for Trump even after Comey's speech?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

No. They won't let me watch and won't tell me anything.

What? Speaking of getting a grip...

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Spoken with the exact words your media puppet masters were hoping for. The points in the OP make it very clear, and bring to light how media manipulation has programmed so many, and the real funny part is that the programmed who still can't see the bigger picture aren't even embarrassed about being manipulated so successfully. But they should be.

I don't watch TV and have a wide variety of sources that I digest.

So that "puppet master" crap can be saved for someone else.

It's the same method the media uses when they tell a minority group how they are victims, but it's they themselves, the media causing and making that reality happen.

What method is that?

Regardless of who you are voting for or the reasons why, it is the same outcome the media is looking for, and you are one of their little victories. (At the expense of the rest who hope for a little liberty and justice but won't get it unless all are fighting for it.)

Oh, so we are their little victories, while you and those like you are beacons of liberty and justice in the world.

Sure...whatever you have to tell yourselves.

Regardless, Trump has a track record of making himself look like a fool and his little beacons of liberty and justice tend to be good little puppets that get on their knees to serve the puppet master. (see how easy, and idiotic, that is?)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
so i ask of all trump haters, any one against donald trump.... why? what do you see unfit about the don leading this country?

I don't necessarily hate him, but his biggest turn off for me is that he's extremely immature--often, watching him is like listening to an 8-year-old trying to act like an adult. That really is his biggest problem for me--emotionally charged people do not make good decisions, for the most part.

Well, that, and there's Gary Johnson, who is a much better candidate, IMO.

I'd rather vote for someone than against someone. But I live in KY, so don't worry, Trump will get the majority (if not all) of the electoral votes here.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

terrorism means to me that there are people following what was written in books.
islam is spread by the sword. the western world will not submit to islam, therefore they must wage jihad on us to have sharia law implemented in the usa. their intentions are to infest the world with islam.
2 ways to spread islam according to their book
try to convert non believers by word of mouth
try to convert non believers by infiltrating their goverment and turning to sharia law and jihad
and if they are unwilling to convert to islam, they must conform to sharia law
any time an act of violence is committed following the word or islam, it is a terrorist act.

how will trump protect us? by not being politcally correct like the obama administration. by calling out radical islam by what it is. by properly vetting these scumbags before they come into our country. by tracking muslims that may have been radicalized.
hillary will follow obamas led

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

It's sad really.
So many can not even see how the media is manipulating them.
It's so subtle.

I control how and when I digest information. The media is only a very small part of my daily reading.

Perhaps those that talk about media manipulation have no place to talk because their own words expose them as being propagandized.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

It's sad really.
So many can not even see how the media is manipulating them.
It's so subtle.

Do you honestly think people can't watch Trump and see thru his BS. It's equally sad that how many are taken in by Trumps manipulation.

www.entrepreneur.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

He really isn't a clueless idiot. That's why everyone should be asking themselves why is he acting as one? What could be so enticing in the end game, that he can set aside his ego to appear like a buffoon?
edit on 7 6 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I do not want another Scalia. That is my right. I will not vote Trump.

That's enough right there to vote against Trump.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

a reply to: olaru12

I really think that many here have not actually listened to Trump.
I mean really listen - to his speeches, to his interviews with those who will let him actually speak.
It seems so many are making their judgements from sound bites twisted by the media.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Oh, I have listened to Trump.

My office manager (20+ years ago) was a huge Howard Stern fan. He blasted Howard over the PA system every single day.

Guess who was a frequent guest?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

terrorism means to me that there are people following what was written in books.
islam is spread by the sword. the western world will not submit to islam, therefore they must wage jihad on us to have sharia law implemented in the usa. their intentions are to infest the world with islam.
2 ways to spread islam according to their book
try to convert non believers by word of mouth
try to convert non believers by infiltrating their goverment and turning to sharia law and jihad
and if they are unwilling to convert to islam, they must conform to sharia law
any time an act of violence is committed following the word or islam, it is a terrorist act.

how will trump protect us? by not being politcally correct like the obama administration. by calling out radical islam by what it is. by properly vetting these scumbags before they come into our country. by tracking muslims that may have been radicalized.
hillary will follow obamas led

Yes that does sound like terrorism from a Trump supporter. Hmmm...what does the dictionary define it as:

Simple Definition of terrorism
: the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal

Nothing about religion there. Political goals, how about that? As far as not being PC, I am not sure name calling and vetting will accomplish what you think. Most terrorist acts have occurred by our own homegrown terrorists.
edit on 7 6 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I mean really listen - to his speeches, to his interviews with those who will let him actually speak.
It seems so many are making their judgements from sound bites twisted by the media.

Do you even realize how insulting that is to members of ATS that don't support Trump. The reason they don't support Trump is precisely because they have listened to Trump very carefully and haven't been taken in by his subtle yet effective manipulation methods.

Follow Rush's lead and blame the media....More people than you realize are perfectly capable of making informed decisions despite the msm.

highexistence.com...

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 6-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Trump is feeding the media sound bytes. They aren't being twisted either. Did he answer Megyn Kelly's question about his temperament towards women with "Rosie is a fat pig slob?" Yes. Yes, he did. He is constantly feeding the media with sound bytes that make him look ridiculous.

I don't see how anyone could believe he is a victim to the media twisting his words.

Also, I don't listen to Trump or take him seriously because his record says he is a fraud. Campaign rhetoric is never going to outweigh his record in forming my opinion.

Doesn't matter a lick to me what is flying out of his mouth.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Do you even realize how insulting that is to members of ATS that don't support Trump. The reason they don't support Trump is because they haven't been taken in by his subtle yet effective manipulation methods.

highexistence.com...

He's a Carnival Barker, for sure.

Most Right Wing Radio works that way.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

the reason we all come to this site is because we deny ignorance. we do not take what we are told by our school systems, our religions, and our superiors as truth. we do not take what the media portrays as fact.

i think that is confusing me more about this election than anything i have researched...
bob lazar
dulce d.u.m.b.
roswell / s4
space program

is trump legit?
is trump a patsy?
is trump here to help hillary win?
how did trump win the primary?
why do people like trump when everyone thinks hes a racist bigot?

i think we all know, no matter who we vote for, hillary will be our next president. if coming to this site has taught me anything, its that i really no nothing. no matter how strong my convictions are, no matter how strong i feel about a topic, my mind can be changed.
i dont know what to think with this election. i wish jessie ventura would of ran.
but no, instead we are forced to accept the inevitable. we cannot chose, we cannot determine anything.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Over the past 10 days, so much has been brought to light about HRC that i have a bad case of diarhea.

If politics could give people diarrhea, very few would ever get off the bowl.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

wow... what dont you get?
what is the goal of islam? to infest the world.
is that not political?
sharia law is their political system? i see your a female. you really want that in america? you want to have to cover your face no matter where you go? do you enjoy the ability to be able to get into a car and drive? cause you cant have a license as a woman under sharia law!

the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal -
yes blowing up themselves to scare us into accepting islam and sharia law.

what is your definition of terrorism?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

No I decided to read his book! The art of deal. I then realized the truth. Have you read it?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Every election cycle I always think of what Ronald Reagan said back in 1980.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

oh and the FBI has a different definition

Definitions of Terrorism in the U.S. Code 18 U.S.C. § 2331 defines "international terrorism" and "domestic terrorism" for purposes of Chapter 113B of the Code, entitled "Terrorism”: "International terrorism" means activities with the following three characteristics: Involve violent acts or acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law; Appear to be intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and Occur primarily outside the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S., or transcend national boundaries in terms of the means by which they are accomplished, the persons they appear intended to intimidate or coerce, or the locale in which their perpetrators operate or seek asylum.* "Domestic terrorism" means activities with the following three characteristics: Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law; Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join