It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP calls FBI head Comey to testify this week

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Stays in the media? It couldn't stay in the media for one day. I think I heard more stories about the star of David in a twitter meme than I did about this story today.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

This issue will keep on going until elections because is the fuel that will keep the GOP alive.

Is not going away.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Stays in the media? It couldn't stay in the media for one day. I think I heard more stories about the star of David in a twitter meme than I did about this story today.

But, boy, did that seem to be cooked up by a complicit Donald Trump campaign, IMO.

I'm a professional graphic designer and when you place a call-out inside a starburst, you have to type in the number of points on the starburst and the depth of the receding lines. That designer really did pick a star of David intentionally.

Again, I feel like Donald is doing things to sabotage his campaign. He's longtime friends with the Clintons though, so...it makes sense.

Bill talked to Loretta, Bill talked to Trump (Link).

Bill covered all bases.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

This issue will keep on going until elections because is the fuel that will keep the GOP alive.

Is not going away.

Better tell that to the talking heads cause they are not on the same page. They think silly comments about saddam hussein are more important than mishandled classified information.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Don't forget the sex scandal of the Fox CEO, Im sure that it will take some time also, but still just having congressional hearings will keep feeding the media.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

It certainly makes you wonder.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: muse7
James Comey said that no reasonable prosecutor would recommend charges.

He means there might not be any in the JD.

Bingo!

Buy the man a drink...

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
[Why the heck wouldn't she? She was positively giddy yesterday after his statement.

I could be wrong, it is just my opinion only,
yet based on years of watching her operate
and how she has no tolerance for anyone who
is not lock step with her.

And from the video ad's that are coming
out from this, with his words/her words,
it is his word as FBI director against hers
for the rest of political history.

edit on 6-7-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I don't think he's doing it intentionally. I just think he is a danger to his campaign because of his tweets. He doesn't think he saw an image of Hillary he liked he retweets it. If they want to win they need someone to reign in Trump and his tweets or at least review them before he hits send. I'm beginning to think he's addicted to twitter. And he needs to stay off it if he's not smart enough to figure out he needs to be political on his tweets they are no longer just an opinion.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The Committee will love this.

Lie after lie after lie after .....

Tale of Two Press Conferences

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

MSNBC spells Fox News!

It's raining cats and dogs/

Hell seems to be freezing over, check this one out:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I will definitely be watching James Comey testify before the committee tomorrow.

Did you know that James Comey sat on the board of directors of the scandal-ridden HSBC Bank in 2013? Look up the laundry list (and I do mean LAUNDRY) of the misdeeds of HSBC. I just thought it interesting to see this connection and some of you here might find it interesting, too.

Remember, James Comey was there during Whitewater, Pardongate, and now Emailgate. (Connect the dots if you dare.)
edit on 6-7-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Funny it wasnt a star of david was it? i thought a sheriff star also has 6 points too.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

But Comey’s assertion, that a lack of intent creates a situation that doesn’t rise to criminal behavior, is patently false, as the statute itself criminalizes gross negligence. In essence, the FBI rewrote the law specifically for this case — deviating substantially from the intent of the law passed by Congress.

People rarely intend the bad things that happen from simple gross negligence, hence Congress passing a law criminalizing such behavior for people in positions that handle classified materials — with intent not being a prerequisite for a crime to have been committed.

thefreethoughtproject.com/fbi-rewrote-federal-law-clinton-walked/#Y460FVIMrd8xr5f5.99

I hope it all comes crashing down. For once in my life I am glad the republicans are s.o.b's!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This FBI director's tenure won't be over till 2023. Good grief! If Hillary is elected (or steals) the presidency and manages to keep it for eight years, they will be "partners in crime" for a long time.
edit on 6-7-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
This FBI director's tenure won't be over till 2023. Good grief! If Hillary is elected (or steals) the presidency and manages to keep it for eight years, they will be "partners in crime" for a long time.

When a new President is elected they can replace agency heads, including the FBI Director.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
This is a cynical and feigned outrage that the GOP has been doing for decades. The big difference is it doesn't work anymore. People have caught on. Remember these treasonous acts that no one seems to be outraged by:

Rove erases 22 million emails

Classified data in personal emails

White House "loses" millions of emails

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I really can not see how people can see Comey's remarks as being on Clinton's side. His remarks make him hardly her partner. If Clinton is elected, she is not going to be easy on him.

I think Comey did the best he could. I'm certain he knew that no matter what he did, Lynch was not going to prosecute. That was especially clear after the Bill/Lynch meeting. I wonder if his comment about "no reasonable prosecutor" meant he felt that there was no reasonable prosecutor in our DOJ.

He might have been instructed to not recommend indictment, but there is no way that Lynch or Clinton are condoning the rest of what he said. He carefully worded his press conference to expose her lies, one by one, and to at the very least show that she is incompetent. Then he said there should still be consequences.

If he had recommended indictment, the truth would have been hidden by the rules of open case confidentiality. Then when Lynch closed the case, there might have been FOIA requests, but those certainly would have been dragged out past the election.

Comey did what he could for justice, IMO.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kazanoom

Neither Collin Power, Condoleezza rice and Rove were running for president, Bush in the other hand was President already.

Still it only proves that the elite in power is exempt from the law, what that tells you, the corruption in the US government is been going on for decades and the people just find a way to justify their favorite political crocks.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

You know Blue Ajah, you may be right, but I got the feeling and its just my opinion, that now we have seen the real job of the FBI, to protect the crocks that runs this country anyway they can, we the common population are nothing to them, they keep the secrets of the elite in power at any cost.

America is not better than any dictatorship, the crocks in our nation has become master of secrecy and disguise, but our government is handle by only a few, no better than a dictatorship, we just think that we get to decided who comes to power.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join