It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disney Corporation: Making Evil Look Good?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
By David Gardner
27 September 2014

consciousreporter.com...

Disney is seen around the world as a source of wholesome entertainment for children, but is there a darker side to its productions hidden in plain sight? This article investigates occult references in Disney productions, how society’s values and perception of good and evil are under threat, and the effect this could have on the future of spirituality. [bold in original]
Question for you: What has black wings, black horns and is associated with darkness? If the first thing that comes to mind is a demon you’re not alone – they’ve been represented like that for centuries. But if you are one of the 35 million or so people who have recently seen Disney’s latest movie Maleficent, you might be feeling a bit confused, or your answer might even be quite different.
. . .
Popularising Evil?

People trust Disney to provide their children with wholesome entertainment, and it seems only recently that some parents are discovering there is more to what Disney is teaching our kids than what was initially thought.
. . .
Despite what Angelina said about Disney films above, it’s hard to imagine that a film as dark as this would not leave an imprint on the people who saw it, especially the impressionable minds of kids.
. . .
Disney’s Links to the Dark Side of the Occult

Maleficent is not the only Disney film to contain occult symbolism. There are many references in the movie The Princess and the Frog for instance that relate to voodoo and the dark arts. A recent Disney cartoon Gravity Falls is also full of occult symbolism.
. . .

Wellllllllllllllllllll . . . what an unsurprise.
I remember as a young kid longing to go to Disneyland.
Finally, at about 23 or 24 or some such, I made it with some good friends who grew up in San Diego.
I was underwhelmed. I guess I was expecting a subset of Heaven. I was greatly disappointed.
And, on a few 'rides,' I felt a kind of dark disquiet in my spirit.
I actually thought the simple boat ride through IT'S A SMALL SMALL WORLD was creepy. And I certainly saw it as the globalist propaganda it was and is.
I have read a moderate amount of the stuff contending that Walt was a dark, evil member of a dark evil brotherhood. I've never known how much to believe or disbelieve. Yet, given my reading of so much stuff on globalism--it was certainly more than plausible.
I have watched with moderate horror the Disney brand churn out more and more overtly evil poo over the last couple of decades. It seems clear to me now that the brand established itself as the grand purveyor of children's entertainment . . . and is now using that currency to indoctrinate young minds into rank evil. The seduction is horrific.
Had I kids, no way would I tolerate their seeing a lot of such films.
I realize that the skilled producers have outdone themselves making evil look beautiful and fun.
But there is ALWAYS A TERRIBLE PRICE TO PAY for giving undue attention to raw brazen evil.
No thanks.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Disney Corporation: Making Evil Look Good?

Here I thought it was Hillary Supporters doing that?

Corporations don't care about Good or Evil, they care about surviving and making money under impossible expectations to infinitely expand and beat last years sales for infinity.

To do this they keep pushing back the grey areas further and further, hence why its so dangerous for them to control our govt via lobbying efforts . It also explains why our world is so Fd up.

edit on 22731America/ChicagoTue, 05 Jul 2016 23:22:41 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

There's a fair amount of truth to your assertions.

However, the corporations controlled by the very evil oligarchy have a more important priority.

And THAT is to further the goals of the oligarchy--while making a profit, if possible--but primarily--to achieve the long term goals of the oligarchy--

WHICH--ARE--

HORRIFICALLY EVIL TO THE MAX.

And they are gleeful to do that at any cost--even the cost of profit.

However, as we see, they are also super talented at shoving hot pokers up the populace's arses and making the Eloi and sheeple pay for the act and applaud and celebrate it as though it were a special ritual reserved only for the worthy initiates. What an absurdity.

History will record this era as probably the most extremely stupid, dumb, naive, idiotic to ever plague this planet or any other.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: interupt42
History will record this era as probably the most extremely stupid, dumb, naive, idiotic to ever plague this planet or any other.

Kind of like how sane people who aren't wrapped up in superstitious nonsense would regard this article?
edit on 5-7-2016 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I have never understood adults who want to go to Disneyworldland. You would think the had grown out of it by 18.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

Evidently you have not tangled with overtly raw evil forces.

You will.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

Some of us have a child-like attitude of wonder and fun toward life as a very important value and way of being in the world.

Actually, Christ said it was a REQUIREMENT to making Heaven our eternal home.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

You will.

Think I'm doing it right now.

They're called unrealistic conspiracy theories.
edit on 5-7-2016 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
If you think Disney is "evil" you should really take some time away from pop culture and read some history books or maybe even a modern periodical of current events. There are photos of recent Historical and Modern War Zones that really drive home the concept of "evil". In other words, if you think Disney is "dark" because of Fairy Tales, you're so sheltered from the reality of the World you should be screaming Hallelujah at every turn. There is True Evil in this world, and honey, Disney ain't it.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Obviously your criteria are as informed as your understanding.

i.e. virtually not at all.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Uhhhhhhhhh . . . the same folks Disney was purportedly a brother of . . .

are the very PTB which plot, plan, implement, light off and insure the cruelty of

all the wars fought since and including the FRENCH REVOLUTION.

Defense Sec Robert McNamara was whining at the end of the Vietnam war BECAUSE they had managed to kill ONLY 50,000 Americans.

It is all a package. The dark evil forces love war and chaos . . . the bloodier the better.

Disney deceives to cast it as fun and interesting.

What do you think the purpose of that deception is?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Obviously your criteria are as informed as your understanding.

i.e. virtually not at all.

Oh okay.

That's why you came in here with so much proof of your claims.

Such as Malificent's character model.

It certainly must be my understanding that's the problem.

Not loonies creating something out of nothing.

It's the Illuminati, right?

Is Ursula the Pope?

I'm starting to see it...

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

edit on 6-7-2016 by TruthJava because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadFoot

You will.

Think I'm doing it right now.

They're called unrealistic conspiracy theories.

...which is why many of us are here at a website that has been devoted to conspiracy theories for over 20 years!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Let's see, so stories about supernatural creatures, miraculous and magical events like parting an inland sea, making fire erupt and fall from the sky, raising the dead, walking on water, etc. are all evil?

Are we talking about Disney, Dungeons and Dragons or the Bible?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Ursula is quite obviously a metaphor for the Jewish International Banking Cartel ... geez.

It's like you're not even trying to understand here ... /s.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Perhaps you could take some courses to tweak up your discrimination skills to better sort things that you now consider similar but which, are, in fact, QUITE DIFFERENT.

I don't think I have the capacity to help you on that score with this subject.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66
I don't think I have the capacity to help you on that score with this subject.

I'm not sure that's the one who should be seeking help here..

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

So what you're saying here is rather than tackling the REAL ISSUES AND REAL PEOPLE behind atrocities, you're going after the Fairy Tale Cartoon imagery because fighting fictional characters is easier than fighting the real monsters out there.

Gotcha.

P.S. Yeah, Malefacent had horns. She was also the Misunderstood "Good Guy" if you even bothered to watch the film through unbiased lenses. Kind of a whole "don't judge a book by it's cover" theme going on there in case you failed to notice.

I'm saying that as a God Fearing Christian too.
But what do I know, right?
I love Disney films so by your logic, I'm "in on it too" right?

*yawn*

Seriously.
There are far bigger and REAL Evils in this world.
Tackle those conspiracies and get back to me.

I've been hearing about the "Evil Disney" since the late 80's when the nutters were xeroxing those "illuminati" claims to death and distributing them all over my small town. Mickey Mouse if a "symbol of Satan" because his head is three conjoined circles which equals 666.

Heard it all a million times over.

Personally, as someone who has seen the very True Face of the Dark Occult and Satanic Cults (believe me I wish I hadn't and I will not detail those vile and disturbing experiences here for your morbid fascinations even though I'm sure you're just ITCHING to hear), this Disney Cartoon fetish is trite, overplayed and a childish game from people who don't understand allegory and symbolism very well, not to mention artistic license and morality lessons that aren't all cute flurry bunnies unicorns and rainbows floating on Noah's Ark down Candy Sunshine Lane.

Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Maybe I just grew up too fast with dealing with the Real World and don't like the idea of someone insisting a freaking CARTOON is the "harbinger of all evil and brainwashing our children" nonsense....I just want to watch a freakin' Fairy Tale every so often and enjoy cartoons for Heaven's Sake.

But, like I said....whatever floats your boat.

Quit looking for Satan all the damn time. He LOVES the attention. Get's people thinking about him more than God.

Can I have a Hallelujah?

edit on 7/6/16 by GENERAL EYES because: edits because perfectionism is a burden of the highest caliber...hallelujah

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Ursula is quite obviously a metaphor for the Jewish International Banking Cartel ... geez.

It's like you're not even trying to understand here ... /s.

No, that's Ariel. Didn't you hear her?

Look at all that stuff! AND SHE STILL WANTS MORE?!

How are people buying that this Rothschild elitist is a protagonist???

The children are doomed to satanism.
edit on 6-7-2016 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join