It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Dept. refuses to say whether Clinton, aides still have security clearance

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Now we have the U.S. State Department mumbling over the FBI statements about the security culture at the SD being *lacking*.

The SD spokesperson was asked many questions and many answer also seemed to be "lacking".

The whole Clinton email scandal has got the Obama Administration flipping out.

One critical question directed at the SD was about security clearances for Hillary and the aides involved.

They couldn't give a clear answer as usual.

Imagine the White House with these same jokers running things.

It this wasn't so serious, it would be comical.

State Dept. refuses to say whether Clinton, aides still have security clearance

Hours after FBI Director James Comey blasted Hillary Clinton and her aides for their "extremely careless" handling of classified information, the State Department rejected Comey's conclusion that the agency had a "lax culture" surrounding the treatment of sensitive material.

"We don't share the assessment that as an institution ... that the State Department has in the past or does today take lightly the issue of sensitive and classified information," agency spokesman John Kirby told reporters Tuesday.

Comey had said earlier Tuesday that the "security culture" at State was found to be "lacking" during the FBI's year-long investigation into Clinton's private email use. Agents discovered on Clinton's multiple servers 110 emails that should have been considered classified at the time they were written.

Kirby also refused to comment on whether Clinton and the handful of State Department aides who transmitted classified intelligence on her private network retained their security clearances in light of the FBI investigation into their activities. The spokesman cited an agency policy preventing public comment on individual security clearances.

edit on Jul-05-2016 by xuenchen because: we've got mail

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Christ on a cracker. I doubt she does while not holding a job. you just pick at and pick at and pick at...

and one of your buddies flagged you.
edit on 5-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

(post by reldra removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

While a request from an employer is required to obtain a security clearance, the clearance is assigned to the individual and not the job. In other words, if she ever had a security clearance (which, any other year, I would assume she did), just leaving the State Department would not remove that clearance. She would keep it as long as she passed periodic updates and had no convictions.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Quite shortsighted of you.

It is tireless dedication, and if you were to ever need help
in a fox hole I am sure you would hope for this quality,
and doubt when your help showed up you would swear at them.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I'll start over.

What will voters think if the same kind of sloppy and incompetent behavior that the Hillary State Department had gets into the Presidency (not that the current Administration is spectacular or anything) ?

and how about all the now proven lies Hillary has told on a high level ?

Voters need to think this time. Think hard and deep.

edit on Jul-05-2016 by xuenchen because: email is faster

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

While a request from an employer is required to obtain a security clearance, the clearance is assigned to the individual and not the job. In other words, if she ever had a security clearance (which, any other year, I would assume she did), just leaving the State Department would not remove that clearance. She would keep it as long as she passed periodic updates and had no convictions.

TheRedneck

I think they give that clearance up.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
See below...
edit on 5-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships I'm GREAT there....I WIN!

18 U.S.C. Section 793(f)
Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document. . .relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer, Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

It is comical, once you realize the futility of arguing your side.

They can't give a clear answer because they have yet to receive marching orders from their puppet masters.

The head of the fbi stressed he hadn't shared his answer with the doj or whatever it was yet, but you can bet your bullets the people pulling his strings knew from the start. They're just waiting for public opinion to set in before they give their orders.

Your vote may not matter- the system is rigged to the very top. The only thing they can't plan for and determine the outcome of is a full on uprising.

I realize that this sort of thing must have been talked about when Obama took the chair, but I was too young and naive to see a bigger picture at the time.
The whole system is rigged. There is nothing we can do anymore short of bypassing the existing system and forming our own system. Riots are worthless, we need to find another way.

The legal system is rigged.
Voting is rigged.
Our viewpoints are rigged, based on Decades of disinformation.

It was made clear to us in no uncertain terms by various people of power, including US presidents of the past who found themselves dead.

If it doesn't stop, this pointless struggle for world domination will continue until our species snuffs itself out.

What do we do?

edit on 5-7-2016 by lordcomac because: Stupid touch screen keyboard thinks it knows better than me

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Why insult anyone simply for posting a thread?..This site is about discussing the topics we find and post to discuss.
I think it's interesting...others may, as well.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
ANYONE else pulled the crap Clinton did.

They would NOT get security clearances.

But look who we are talking about.

The RULES are for the little people.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Looks like the security clearance thing and the incompetence struck a few nerves this time.

What should voters think about this election?

Especially about proven lies coming from the main candidate.

I find it alarming.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Christ on a cracker. I doubt she does while not holding a job. you just pick at and pick at and pick at...

and one of your buddies flagged you.

Wonder why the SD had trouble answering then.

All they had to do was say they didn't (if that's even true).

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Why insult anyone simply for posting a thread?..This site is about discussing the topics we find and post to discuss.
I think it's interesting...others may, as well.

I whole hardheartedly agree, as I said, Xue is a tireless inspiration.
If someone doesn't want to read it, no one is forcing them.

Without a doubt, Clinton would never pass the test...
Even with the best of lawyers.

I'd love to watch her try and pass a polygraph.

edit on 5-7-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Speaking of lying...
Crooked Hillary swore under oath and under penalty of perjury, before Congress and a Federal Judge that she turned over every government-related document she possessed. Today...Comey confirmed that was a lie.

Didn't she commit perjury?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Speaking of lying...
Crooked Hillary swore under oath and under penalty of perjury, before Congress and a Federal Judge that she turned over every government-related document she possessed. Today...Comey confirmed that was a lie.

Sure did.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Strike One

Strike 2

Much like what CLinton pulled with NATSEC, and strike one is a bannable offense.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Speaking of lying...

Sure did.

HERE we go...

FBI Proves Hillary Clinton Committed Perjury Before Benghazi Committee

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton testified under oath before the House Select Committee on Benghazi last October that she had turned over “all my work related emails” from her private email server to the State Department.

But on Tuesday, FBI director James Comey revealed that the agency had found “several thousand” work-related emails Clinton had not turned over, including three that included information that had been classified at the time that they had been sent.

www.breitbart.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join