It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Bryan Nishimura, Found Guilty For "Removal And Retention Of Classified Materials"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Looks like there is case president for a case similar to [SNIP] Hillary ].

Nothing to see here folks move along.... no obvious corruption happening. Just the Clinton's being really good people. In fact they are victims actually. I feel sorry for them. If they weren't such good people maybe they wouldn't be tied to so many scandals.

Peak FBI Corruption? Meet Bryan Nishimura, Found Guilty For "Removal And Retention Of Classified Materials"

What is shocking is that the FBI director was clearly ignoring the US code itself, where in Section 793, subsection (f),"Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information", it makes it quite clear that intent is not a key consideration in a case like this when deciding to press charges, to wit:

Nah no laws broken, unless of course your not [snip]

Well, we did. Here is the FBI itself, less than a year ago, charging one Bryan H. Nishimura, 50, of Folsom, who pleaded guilty to "unauthorized removal and retention of classified materials" without malicious intent, in other words precisely what the FBI alleges Hillary did (h/t

Which is precisely what would have happened to me had I done the same when I did this when I was in the Navy, and I was responsible for the handling of classified material on several occasions both in e-mails and as a carrier, it was my job.

edit on 5-7-2016 by spacedoubt because: SNIPPED INSULT. CHANGING POLITICIANS NAMES IS AGAINST THE T and C

edit on Tue Jul 5 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: reason: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

edit on 5-7-2016 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

You beat me to it!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I am sure someone will be a long shortly to tell you how different the two cases are...

I am well and truly flabbergasted that he could spend 10 mins laying out everything she did wrong then... boom no recommendation...

Drinking Trappist beer tonight... think I just might turn it into a bender to get it out of my system.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Not only, but imagine what would happen if you had access to classified information and you put it out there, not through private channels. They're gonna crucify Snowden and Assange for that.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I still can't believe how much ongoing corruption there is.

It's like a recycling station for sh't.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Accept now they just do it right in our face.

Like bam, you can't touch us.

Remember Nixon?

link   
I think it's pretty clear that different rules have been applied to Clinton.

link   
Big difference.

According to court documents, Nishimura was a Naval reservist deployed in Afghanistan in 2007 and 2008. In his role as a Regional Engineer for the U.S. military in Afghanistan, Nishimura had access to classified briefings and digital records that could only be retained and viewed on authorized government computers. Nishimura, however, caused the materials to be downloaded and stored on his personal, unclassified electronic devices and storage media. He carried such classified materials on his unauthorized media when he traveled off-base in Afghanistan and, ultimately, carried those materials back to the United States at the end of his deployment. In the United States, Nishimura continued to maintain the information on unclassified systems in unauthorized locations, and copied the materials onto at least one additional unauthorized and unclassified system.

Nishimura’s actions came to light in early 2012, when he admitted to Naval personnel that he had handled classified materials inappropriately. Nishimura later admitted that, following his statement to Naval personnel, he destroyed a large quantity of classified materials he had maintained in his home. Despite that, when the Federal Bureau of Investigation searched Nishimura’s home in May 2012, agents recovered numerous classified materials in digital and hard copy forms. The investigation did not reveal evidence that Nishimura intended to distribute classified information to unauthorized personnel.

www.fbi.gov... classified-materials

He actually removed the classified data from it's proper place and placed it on personal devices. Hillary did not do that.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: awareness10

Accept now they just do it right in our face.

Like bam, you can't touch us.

Remember Nixon?

Yes i do, It's only gotten worse since then.

They really are playing the game, lying to everyone, stealing, and every other dishonorable thing imaginable.

These Inhuman b'stards really need to go.

edit on 7/5/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: introvert
Big difference.

According to court documents, Nishimura was a Naval reservist deployed in Afghanistan in 2007 and 2008. In his role as a Regional Engineer for the U.S. military in Afghanistan, Nishimura had access to classified briefings and digital records that could only be retained and viewed on authorized government computers. Nishimura, however, caused the materials to be downloaded and stored on his personal, unclassified electronic devices and storage media. He carried such classified materials on his unauthorized media when he traveled off-base in Afghanistan and, ultimately, carried those materials back to the United States at the end of his deployment. In the United States, Nishimura continued to maintain the information on unclassified systems in unauthorized locations, and copied the materials onto at least one additional unauthorized and unclassified system.

Nishimura’s actions came to light in early 2012, when he admitted to Naval personnel that he had handled classified materials inappropriately. Nishimura later admitted that, following his statement to Naval personnel, he destroyed a large quantity of classified materials he had maintained in his home. Despite that, when the Federal Bureau of Investigation searched Nishimura’s home in May 2012, agents recovered numerous classified materials in digital and hard copy forms. The investigation did not reveal evidence that Nishimura intended to distribute classified information to unauthorized personnel.

www.fbi.gov... classified-materials

He actually removed the classified data from it's proper place and placed it on personal devices. Hillary did not do that.

I am not sure which is worse - removing classified information or subverting the system altogether and communicating classified information through a private server. I agree they are different though.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I think it's pretty clear that different rules have been applied to Clinton.
Only the honest will agree with you. I do agree, by the way

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You realize someone had to have done the same in Hillary's case - particularly the TS/SAP stuff? Furthermore, she was an original classification authority - she should have known better and reported it immediately.

At least Nishimura took accountability for his actions - a lot more than can be said about Clinton.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I wonder how the FBI workers feel today? The majority of Americans, who have at least half a brain now see that the FBI is a puppet organisation, that is covered in so much BS, it would take a Back Hoe to scrape it off

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

You realize someone had to have done the same in Hillary's case - particularly the TS/SAP stuff? Furthermore, she was an original classification authority - she should have known better and reported it immediately.

At least Nishimura took accountability for his actions - a lot more than can be said about Clinton.

Not going to argue about it. The FBI summed it up nicely today and laid-out the differences between Hillary's case and cases like this.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I wish one of my neighbors was FBI, so I could step out on the front porch when they got home from work, and FLIP THEM OFF!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

That make me laugh! I visualize everything.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I wish one of my neighbors was FBI, so I could step out on the front porch when they got home from work, and FLIP THEM OFF!

You must be an awesome neighbor.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Not going to argue about it. The FBI summed it up nicely today and laid-out the differences between Hillary's case and cases like this.
There will come a day, when the hens come home to roost

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

There will come a day, when the hens come home to roost

Good. Chicken makes good soup.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join