It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A NLBS episode on Hillary Clinton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I'd suggest It's time for another NLBS episode. Hillary Clinton being cleared of all charges this morning is a monumental testament of how corrupt the US govt. really is, and how much global power the Clinton crime family has at their disposal. HRC, the most corrupt, most sociopathic human being the U.S. political system has ever known, is about to become the POTUS. And while that seems inevitable, a NLBS episode could maybe enlighten a few more people to the true nature of Hillary Clinton.

Expose the BS, SO!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket
Isn´t NLBS that video stuff nobody wanted to see, because reading on ATS brings one so much, much more?
Lurking around here since years, commenting since this or last year, and never watched a NLBS video. Tried once, had to stop it after several minutes, because i wanted to get news from ATS.
There was a time with a extremly annoying NLBS advertising on ATS(in the background), since that is gone, i completely forgot about NLBS.

Don´t think that a NLBS video would tell people, that are anyway on ATS, anything new, or would "enlighten" somebody...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter
I admit that I haven't been a huge fan of NLBS either. But the videos get uploaded through youtube so it could garner more viewers that way..

This is what NLBS is all about the though...exposing BS

And Hillary is the mother of it...I'd say she deserves a tribute at the least..

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

good one!

I really like nlbs!
but I can understand most of you don't.
I'm Dutch so my mind isn't as tight as most of em ATSers.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
a reply to: DerBeobachter
I admit that I haven't been a huge fan of NLBS either. But the videos get uploaded through youtube so it could garner more viewers that way..

This is what NLBS is all about the though...exposing BS

And Hillary is the mother of it...I'd say she deserves a tribute at the least..

Just no.
There is going to be a million stories on this all over the web and easily accessible. By the time it's all said and done we will be treated to knowing the color of her underwear as well. NLBS's resources are better spent on other topics.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

no just no!
let em expose some of the good above top bulls%£t to the next level!!!!

(post by Picklesneeze removed for a manners violation)
(post by Picklesneeze removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Isn´t NLBS that video stuff nobody wanted to see, because reading on ATS brings one so much, much more?
Lurking around here since years, commenting since this or last year, and never watched a NLBS video. Tried once, had to stop it after several minutes, because i wanted to get news from ATS.
There was a time with a extremly annoying NLBS advertising on ATS(in the background), since that is gone, i completely forgot about NLBS.

Don´t think that a NLBS video would tell people, that are anyway on ATS, anything new, or would "enlighten" somebody...

I really like NLBS. I don;t see anything on their youtube channel or here for 6 months. but I had read they were working on something else for ATS and also moving studios.

eta: this gets stranger and stranger:

AT thenlbs.com their community link leads to their forum on ATS. On twitter, they have one tweet that is recent, 6/24 and it leads to this thread
ATS thread about David Cameron, authored by Profusion.
edit on 5-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

Before that, they did not tweet on their twitter since Jan 9th.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Picklesneeze

bwahaha
in this world, liberal and democrats etc, are just words nowadays.
"back in the days" it had meaning.

this day and age its void of any real meaning, and for me its more like name calling and nothing more than that.

PS Hillary isn't a stupid twat, she ain't no Sarah paling (or whatever the dumb diaper is called)

every action she did or does is well thought and she knows that her friends won't put her on the stand.

don't be fooled by a smart fool.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
You mean those videos that clogged up the front page for weeks on end that nobody watched?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I'm not sure how I missed this. If you liked NLBS, we are in the right place to ask where they are.

Bopttom of thenlbs.com: All content copyright 2014, The Above Network, LLC; all rights reserved
"theNLBS" and the NLBS logos are registered trademarks of the The Above Network, LLC.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
You mean those videos that clogged up the front page for weeks on end that nobody watched?

Nobody would be inaccurate.

new topics

top topics

join