It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Says U.S. Has Destroyed International Security - NWO Has Failed!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
cluborlov.blogspot.com...

I just wanted to park this link here and see what other ATSers think of it (in light of the thread).

Dmitri Orlov always struck me as interesting. Not sure if accurate on all points, but interesting.

Thoughts on this Russian Warning?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

That is the most excellent summary of events I have seen yet hah ... truly.

Wtf is up with 2016?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SisterDelirium

Thank you sooo much for that link!

That is exactly a great analysis of this problem.

Much appreciated ... all should read that

I work with some ex-Russians too ... and they are great people, but they tell me similar stuff, that if this gets out of hand, it will become out of control.

I just hope it does not go that far.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Its good Putin Is there when we will have either Hillary Rotten Clinton Or Donald Mad dog Trump as president next.

And that he is a perfect counter to the gray flannel con man Obama.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Quite simply, Putin states it right. The US and it's western allies, seeking to implement and impose a global order based on all the wrong reasons, are actually stuttering and reeling about like sodden inebriated drunkards due to crisis after crisis, and western peoples have had enough of it all. Their implementation for global order is unravelling and breaking apart. The British people delivered a damming verdict upon their plans and intentions by rejecting the EU.

Putin is right when he calls the US the country of chaos, because it can only implement its global hegemonic empire by infiltrating countries and breaking down their social order by fomenting civil strife into civil war. Yet, it couldn't do this without having allies signed up to their hegemonic ambitions, particularly the British government, but not the British people, who have thumped their fist down on the pause button.

The US and allied elites know they cannot have their global order without taking out certain countries, especially Russia and China, as these countries are not signed up to the global order, they are not interested in being a part of it. They don't mind it happening, but it had better not interfere with their interests, because both China and Russia will fight for them against any interference. If there is one thing that the elites don't want is an all-out war with Russia, because such a thing would consign their plans to the fire, it would destroy everything they have so far achieved, and wipe the whole idea away.

If the elites have any sense at all, they would bring a pause to the whole thing for at least a decade. Chaos is not the right tool to use in order to achieve what they want. Order comes about by giving the people what they want, that is the way to pacify and gain compliance. Instead of trying to forcibly enforce their ambitions on us, which will always meet with resistance, they should seek to persuade us and let us make our own minds up, even if we say no in the end.

If they belligerently continue down the road they are taking us, then as Putin states, war is inevitable, and they will lose everything.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

It's just the US and the UK that still have a issue with Russia. Everyone else seem to have normal cooperation with them, without feeling threaten of Russia becoming a superpower again.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
He's exactly like Ahmadinejad. Putin has done nothing to earn anyone's respect. He's still so butthurt that the USSR got taken down. He should be happy though because the US allowed him to lead that pathetic wasteland. That place has so many problems that have nothing to do with the US, but he's got all his energy focused on creating a scapegoat for the world. Too bad no one sane or important buys his sht due to years of being a proven shady moron. Maybe he should accept that he's not worthy of the world stage and we can move on with solving real problems instead of constantly having to deal with underhanded schemes.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

That's total bs. Germany can't stand them, the Ukrainians are done with Russia, the Scandinavians have been harassed with threatening actions by them, and half the Soviet breakoffs are filled with Muslim people who would love to see Russia destroyed once and for all. Most of Europe doesn't take Russia seriously. Russia has Syria and that's about it these days. That's why they're there. They have so little influence in the world that they're desperate enough to spend millions on bombing a third world country just to keep that dictator in power. At least the US had a point in being there. To isolate Russia from the world and takeover the pipelines. Their big move was grabbing Crimea from another barely developed country who had no chance of winning that fight until someone bigger than Russia stepped in. Notice how he backed off? It's because Putin is weakling who spews garbage, but can't back it up.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Mmm.. I agree.. is there any Russians here? What I'm most interested in knowing is if he actually uses the words "New World Order".

I think that's pretty important as using that phrase means a great deal to a lot of us. If the article is merely adding that term themselves I think that's pretty disingenuous because the whole appeal behind this article and similar ones is the idea that Putin is dealing with politics from a perspective of a person in the know playing the great game against these globalists. Certainly he has done a great job of embarrassing them any number of times now.

Essentially: is Putin truly a knight of justice?

www.newdawnmagazine.com...

Really, all of these articles at newdawnmagazine with the Putin tag is worth reading:

Nicholas Roerich wrote how on a visit to the Mongolian capital Ulan-Bator in the 1920s, he heard soldier-revolutionaries singing:

The war of Northern Shambhala.
Let us die in this war
To be reborn again
As Knights of the Ruler of Shambhala.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

A knight of justice...really?

So when you speak of justice does that exclude the illegal annexation of Crimea?

The backing of separatists in Ukraine?

The veiled threats of uses of nukes against those who oppose him?

The killing and/or jailing those who oppose his rule?

Yep sounds like you mightwant to learn what a knight of justice really is...because Putin is far from that.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Thanks for those links.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

The cabal in control of the West has done far worse things than Putin ever did..

Crimeans voted to join Russia.

Ukraine was overthrown by Nazis backed by the Western cabal.

Nukes are a good deterrence when you're being backed against a wall.

Sometimes rule with an iron fist is warranted. The approval rating of Putin is far higher than that of Western leaders, there's a reason for this. Putin may be somewhat draconian in his measures but if he wasn't he would probably be overthrown by Western interests. The country would be swarmed by NGO's teeming with CIA assets.

You know this is what happened to all the countries overthrown these last years don't you? All these fake uprisings fomented by Western intelligence, fake springs..

Also, if you would have read any of the links I supplied you would see that this is a conflict between secret interests on both sides. Secret societies if you will.

www.globalresearch.ca...

www.strategic-culture.org...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Thank you also for those links. I will read them for sure ... as I am reading up about all this stuff -- as much as I can, at least, from all sides.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join