It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quest Publications – Intelligence documents, CIA, Rendlesham, JAL 1628 + more PDFs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

084-ufos_and_the_agency-CIA

www.afu.se...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

090-Intelligence_document_package-Number_8

www.afu.se...< br />

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

091-Intelligence_document_package-Number_9

www.afu.se...< br />

link   

101-Cash_Landrum_File-Civil_Action

www.afu.se...

This is not the place to provide details of the host of resources that exist in relation to this case, but I’ll just briefly note that some other documents relating to the Cash-Landrum litigation can be found on the CUFON website. I assume most detail here have some knowledge of the Cash-Landrum incident, but anyone that wants some background may find the incisive and detailed work by ATS member Curt Collins interesting.

link   

104-Intelligence_document_package-Number_10

www.afu.se... f

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

130-Intelligence_document_package-Number_11

www.afu.se...

link   

191-UFO_Crash

www.afu.se...

link   

192-UFOs_in_South_America

www.afu.se...

link   

217-The_Pilot_Encounters

www.afu.se...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Rendlesham

www.afu.se...

While this is not the place for me to point to all the other resources that exist in relation to the Rendlesham incident(s), I’ll just briefly mention that copies further correspondence with the US Air Force regarding the Rendlesham incident(s), see also Barry Greenwood’s case file on Rendleshamwhich has helpfully been uploaded to the CUFOS website by the industrious Mary Castner.

edit on 5-7-2016 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

South_African_Crash_Kalahari_Desert

www.afu.se...

Anyone interested in finding out more about this hoaxed "crash" might find Jkorg08's 2009 thread here on ATS, the ATS thread about Nenothtu's ebook "The Hoax Heard Round the World", and the following references I've noted useful. They range from a 40 page discussion by Tony Dodd to numerous shorter discussions.

Clark, Jerome in his “The UFO Encyclopedia: 1st edition: Volume 1 – UFOs in the 1980s” (1990) at pages 69-70 of the Apogee hardback edition in an entry entitled “Crashes of UFOs”.

Clark, Jerome in his “The UFO Encyclopedia: The Phenomenon from the Beginning - 2nd edition” (1998) in Volume 2:L-Z at pages 870-871 (in an entry entitled “South African Crash Hoax”) of the Omnigraphics hardback edition.

Dodd, Tony in his “Alien Investigator” (1999) at pages 33-42 and 46-75 (in Chapter 2) of the Headline paperback edition.

Randle, Kevin D in his “A history of UFO crashes” (1995) at pages 211-212 (in Appendix A, “The UFO Crash Data Base”) of the Avon paperback edition.

Randle, Kevin D in his “Case MJ-12” (2002) at pages 276-286 (in the Appendix generally) of the Harper Torch paperback edition.

Randles, Jenny in her “UFO Retrievals” (1995) at pages 151-154 (in Chapter 7) of the Blandford softback edition.

Redfern, Nick in his “A Covert Agenda” (1997) at pages 248, 250-251 (in Chapter 17) of the Simon & Schuster hardback edition.

Redfern, Nick in his “Cosmic Crashes” (1999) at pages 191-192 (in Chapter 9) of the Simon & Schuster hardback edition.

Salter, Daniel M in his “Life With a Cosmos Clearance” (2003) at pages 29-30, 32, 33-34, 35, 36 (in Chapter 3) of the Light Technology softcover edition.
edit on 5-7-2016 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Ok wow so much to read, I've saved it for later.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

That should be a new angle?

217-The_Pilot_Encounters
Rendlesham

Hi IsaacKoi,

so good to get another rabbit hole. As usual its pretty extensive, in particular personal interest Rendleshem, any intel documents that shed further light on the after investigation and interroagtions conducted by the mystery agencies on the witnesses... anybody that can directly link me to some of that...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Thanks again Isaac for bringing this to light.

I was looking at Kevin Randle's blog the other day. Specifically this article : Chasing Footnotes Jesse Marcel and the Gouge

Kevin says

....I mention that as you all know, I have been chasing footnotes to see if we can reduce it to the original source as a way of confirming that the information has been accurately reported.

Which is a good way of looking at the small parts of a case. So all these documents that have now been released digitally for free are very much welcomed. Sometimes the devil is in the detail.

MM

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It's posts like these being the reason I joined ATS. Thanks - awesome post - great work!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
D
a reply to: youcanttellthepeople

Ditto, till now I was only 99.9 percent convinced UFOs exist. This info may put me over the top.

C2

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Great material there,
I'm very interested in JAL 1628, a story on the face of it bat crazy, yet everything is there to back it up including the radar returns all matching with the airline pilots as they related what they saw through to ground communications.

edit on 5-7-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Great stuff IsaacKoi!

Anyone noticed the symbol on the craft from the South African Crash Kalahari Desert case is (almost) identical to the one of The Socorro Incident?

Anyone knows of other (hoaxed?) sightings where this is the same as well?
edit on 6-7-2016 by zeroPointOneQ because: hoaxed?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join