It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI recommend no charges against Hillary!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The short term is only likely to go from horrible to more horrible. And, there really is not much anyone can do to stop that. The script was written a very long time ago and is being played out to the letter.

My hope is not in the US of A and not even in the Constitution so liberally shredded these days.

My hope is certainly NOT in the government or any of its shills.

My Hope is far more reliable and certain.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: BO XIAN

Uh huh... No wonder why you seem to think the country is going into the toilet. You've convinced yourself not to do anything. In other words you've already defeated yourself. Oh well. Your loss.

By the way, I will continue to be perfectly happy in this country living my life. Hillary being arrested or not isn't going to make my life any worse or better. The verdict is in, and I'm content with letting it go. It's a shame you and your right leaning cohorts probably won't be letting it go for the foreseeable future and I expect many tax dollars to be wasted on future investigations that will turn up nothing.

Good thing our forefather didn't think like you.

Actually, no one who ever did anything great thought like you. But the elite do need their sheep who can sit back in the comfort of their homes and not care.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I hope there is a firestorm of demonstrations at her campaign stops.

I'd love to see a parade of signs on all sides of all streets to it and surrounding it:

LISTEN TO THE PATHOLOGICAL LIAR
SUCK-UP TO THE TRAITOR IN CHIEF

SUCK-UP TO SUPREME ARROGANCE

SUCK-UP TO THE SCREECHY ONE

SUCK-UP TO THE RUTHLESS ONE

SUCK-UP TO TREASON INC

etc.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Uh huh. Have fun believing in your fantasy world. In the real world, you'll find that the world is FAR too complicated for things to run by a "script", but hey if it helps you cope with the complexities of the world, more power to you.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

a reply to: interupt42

Is that what it means? Wow. Thanks for doing my thinking for me. I'm glad you are here to translate my thoughts to "what they really mean" for me. What would I do without you and your keen insight?

PS: This was 100% sarcasm if you couldn't tell.

Well that is what you wrote. Perhaps thats not what you meant , but that was what your wrote.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I'm uncomfortable reading/learning anything new about Hillary and her cronies... I almost want to go back and eat the Blue pill... ugh, and what's worse, is that we have clueless Hillary supporters out there going "see, I told you"... Told me what?? You mean showed me how corrupt our Govt is.. Yep, you're damn right you guys showed me....

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Uh huh... No wonder why you seem to think the country is going into the toilet. You've convinced yourself not to do anything. In other words you've already defeated yourself. Oh well. Your loss.

By the way, I will continue to be perfectly happy in this country living my life. Hillary being arrested or not isn't going to make my life any worse or better. The verdict is in, and I'm content with letting it go. It's a shame you and your right leaning cohorts probably won't be letting it go for the foreseeable future and I expect many tax dollars to be wasted on future investigations that will turn up nothing.

Good thing our forefather didn't think like you.

Actually, no one who ever did anything great thought like you. But the elite do need their sheep who can sit back in the comfort of their homes and not care.

Lol. You hold the forefathers in too high regard. They were just as flawed politically as the rest of us. It is a testament to good luck that they were able to even get the Constitution out like they did. I could easily find a forefather that would agree with my opinion just as easily as I could find one that agreed with yours. Hell it could even be the same one as political flip-flopping isn't a new invention either.

I'm sorry that history disagrees with your idolized version of US history, but that's the way things are.
edit on 5-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Comey literally said she broke the law over and over, then he said no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges...

I LOVE THIS part near the end - "To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or
administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now." HOW INTERESTING.... So somehow she is exempt where others would be paying the piper...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: BlueAjah

Missed the bigger two:

8. Should be subject to security or administrative sanctions:

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

9. Above the law: yeah we found evidence for potential violations but why go anyfurther?

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.

Yes! CNN should have included those in their list.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Here are some "facts" about this case

MSM but this is all we have as of now

www.politico.com...

Of the 30,000 personal-server emails turned over by Clinton’s lawyers to the State Department, 110 individual messages and 52 email chains contained some level of classified information. Of those 52 email chains, eight contained information classified at the highest level, “top secret,” at the time they were sent. Another 36 email chains were classified at the “secret” level, while eight more were classified “confidential,” the lowest level. In addition to the emails that were classified at the time, 2,000 more emails that were not classified at the time of sending were later up-classified by government departments and agencies.

Comey said decisions to file charges in previous similar cases have been based on some combination of three factors: intentional mishandling of classified information, large quantities of classified information exposed in such a way to suggest intentional wrongdoing and “indications of disloyalty to the United States or efforts to obstruct justice.” Because the bureau found no evidence of those factors, Comey said, the FBI recommended against filing charges against Clinton. Comey was careful to indicate that Clinton's use of a personal server could still merit "security or administrative" consequences, but said that such lesser sanctions were not the focus of the FBI's investigation.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
How about if someone starts a petition to the white house if there are 100,000 they would have to respond...

(post by Krazysh0t removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Considering the FBI manufactures "terrorists" on a regular basis in order to have fancy little press conferences to pat each other on the back, what did we expect?

It's funny, in normal every day conversations you can still hear people calling others "conspiracy theorists" and "tin foil hat wearing nuts" when evidence of vast national and global conspiracies are happening right before our eyes.

Anyone even considering a vote for Hillary is either mentally enslaved or a bad person. No in between there.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: Snarl

As I have been saying all along and as anybody who has been a part of the intel community and seen these things before it was pretty clear their would be no charges and at most a misdemeanor. Once you take politics out of it and have any knowledge of such things this is exactly what was expected. Although most such investigations are not so long and thorough.

In the Intel community, an infraction of this sort would result in the permanent revocation of eligibility for a position of trust and responsibility with the United States government.

P e r m a n e n t.

There's a lack of 'fair' in there somewhere.

No it would not. Temporary perhaps. A letter of reprimand maybe. A suspension maybe. Being retrained in the rules and regulations certainly.

I'm afraid I have seen it happen on more than one occasion. The one I recall most clearly, ruined the career of one of my closer acquaintances. All he did was improperly clear a briefcase and went home with a Confidential document. He reported himself (himself!!). There was no chance anyone else had seen the document ... and it was just an administratively classified cover letter. Nonetheless, our command made an example of him and revoked his clearance. The decision was adjudicated by CCF and he was removed from the field.

Right or wrong ... it made a life-long lasting impression on me.

I don't know how many times I saw this happen to an RTO who lost a CEOI. Of course, back then, we didn't need to have a clearance based on an SBI for unlimited access to the AAFES catalog. -grin

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

That depends on Who wrote the script.

link   
Perspective…

Trump?

Gee whiz all our other presidents were saints…eh?

What do you expect from an American president?

Other than maybe Lincoln and Kennedy most of them were serial killers, murderers, thieves, liars and many more saintly characteristics.

And of course Kennedy and Lincoln did things much worst than Hillary so far

link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

originally posted by: introvert

As I have been saying all along and as anybody who has been a part of the intel community and seen these things before it was pretty clear their would be no charges and at most a misdemeanor. Once you take politics out of it and have any knowledge of such things this is exactly what was expected. Although most such investigations are not so long and thorough.

In the Intel community, an infraction of this sort would result in the permanent revocation of eligibility for a position of trust and responsibility with the United States government.

P e r m a n e n t.

There's a lack of 'fair' in there somewhere.

80% of infractions like this are never prosecuted.

I don't think there's ever been an infraction similar to this one.

However, I agree that 'prosecutions' for compromise of classified materials are rare indeed. They're almost exclusively reserved for those events deemed espionage.

Hey, I'd have been happy if she received the same level of censure as Petraeus.

There's no question his classified disclosures were willful.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

That depends on Who wrote the script.

Ok. So now you are going to go down your doom and gloom usual religious schtick where the world is about to end and all that boring blah blah blah. I'm going to cut you off before you even begin and say that there is no amount of words you can tell me (I won't use the word evidence because I know it doesn't exist) to convince me that god (or the devil) wrote a "script" for the world. And if it were true anyways, it would contradict your own religion that also says that humans have free will.
edit on 5-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Evidently . . . your concept of complexity is anemic, weak, narrow, limited, lacking.

. . . particularly when it comes to scripts and free-will etc.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Uhhhh . . .

as opposed to . . . drum roll . . .

your

utterly hostile to authentic spirituality schtick!

LOLOLOL.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join