It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Director will be holding a Press Conference at 11AM EST today

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Some of you have been banging the "insurrection drum" for 8 years. You think that the majority of Americans think like you do.

You imagine that when your right-wing media coddles you, when you see a large swatch of the US colored red, that most Americans think like you, believe like you, and hate like you.

The point here is, Hillary Clinton hasn't done ANYTHING that the past two SoS haven't done. (I'd like to see that fact addressed honestly even ONCE here). She certainly hasn't done anything on the level of the BUSH WHITE HOUSE, and the more you support BLATANTLY partisan crap like the interminable Benghazi investigations, and IF YOU PERSIST in trying to suggest that the FBI has given Clinton "a pass" ... you're going to lose this next election in one of the most one-sided landslides this country has ever seen.

Gingrich and Hastert (*cough*convicted pedohile*cough*) didn't learn that lesson when they were trying to do it to Bill, and apparently, the current B-squad has learned nothing from the past.

Perhaps it's time to start running an election on the merits ... and what a candidate is going to accomplish?

Just a thought.
edit on 5-7-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The only party presently throwing it in our faces.

Is Clintons.

BIG TIME.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

"The point here is, Hillary Clinton hasn't done ANYTHING that the past two SoS have done."

That is the biggest outright lie I have seen on ATS in a while... and you are still trying to reference Powell/Rice.

Total BS... Powell and Rice emails were retroactively classified to CONFIDENTIAL after the state department did a review on past SoS's email uses.

The emails from Powell and Rice were taken from the State Departments PUBLIC archives where they were sitting available to the public for years.

No one has ever done what Hillary did so just quit lying about it already.... everyone knows the deal but you evidently.

edit on R052016-07-05T15:05:04-05:00k057Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R052016-07-05T15:05:37-05:00k057Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R062016-07-05T15:06:04-05:00k067Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Some of you have been banging the "insurrection drum" for 8 years. You think that the majority of Americans think like you do.

You imagine that when your right-wing media coddles you, when you see a large swatch of the US colored red, that most Americans think like you, believe like you, and hate like you.

The point here is, Hillary Clinton hasn't done ANYTHING that the past two SoS have done. She certainly hasn't done anything on the level of the BUSH WHITE HOUSE, and the more you support BLATANTLY partisan crap like the interminable Benghazi investigations, and IF YOU PERSIST in trying to suggest that the FBI has given Clinton "a pass" ... you're going to lose this next election in one of the most one-sided landslides this country has ever seen.

Gingrich and Hastert (*cough*convicted pedohile*cough*) didn't learn that lesson when they were trying to do it to Bill, and apparently, the current B-squad has learned nothing from the past.

Perhaps it's time to start running an election on the merits ... and what a candidate is going to accomplish?

Just a thought.

Actually yes, hillary did a lot that the last two SoS's didn't do. Look into the differences, they're not even in the same ball park. I'm glad to see that 8 years removed, bush still occupies a large swath of your mind.

And the FBI didn't give clinton a pass (well they kind of did but only legally) they came out and said she was reckless, broke the law, and endangered national security. In fact, it was pretty brilliant, comey laid out her incompetence to the public in no uncertain terms. You can either believe that she's so dumb she didn't know (hardly an argument for commander in chief) or that she did know and didn't care. Which camp are you in?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Did Secretaries Powell and Rice use non-government servers in their tenure?

That's the first question you can answer honestly if you want to discuss it.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Lol

So just because someone else got away with it, that bitch should too? And why's that? Just because she's a nominee from your party?!

With all due respect, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

As I've stated before, instead of dealing with the problem, you're just going to deflect, and bring something else up...that way you will not change anything, and worse and worse things are bound to happen

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

No powell did not and rice did not.

www.politifact.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Yes they did... they used commercial email services.

Hillary Clinton used her own private server, far away from the prying eyes of the government.

Huge huge difference...

When someone uses non government commercial email provider, that information can be retrieved from the email providers bypassing the actual individual.

There was no way to go to Hillarys emails unless she specifically allowed it, she was able to delete at her discretion with no oversight.

No even remotely the same... but but but its Hillary!!!

link   

Good post

Something that occurs to me more and more frequently lately...

Either we don't vote because it's hopeless and nobody is worthy, or we vote the lesser of two evils. How much of that is because we don't want to be taken - so we pretend that we're above it all - that we aren't naive?

There was an idealist that was running. Loved that guy. But one day it occurred to me - that no matter his ideals - at some point he was going to be responsible for droning some poor innocent into their grave

It's the American way

This is what we need to work on

link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The only party presently throwing it in our faces.

Is Clintons.

BIG TIME.

Both parties get away with corrupting the system because partisan voters only hold the other party's feet to the flame.
edit on 5-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Ah, so we should take your word for "they're not even in the same ball park." Where's your evidence?

Interesting. You heard that Director Comey did everything but call Clinton a white woman ... I heard him give a very precise explanation of why there was no evidence that Clinton had done anything illegal, or that her actions compromised this country in any way.

Care to actually quote what the Director said and expand on that, or do you want to keep making up your own evidence.

I'm in neither "camp." You folks just can't understand that you don't get to frame the dialogue here, do you?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Maj. Jason Brezler sent one unsecured email. One. Simply trying to stop boys from being raped... and he was nailed to the wall.

I guess the rules only apply to the peasants.

edit on 5-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

And the FBI didn't give clinton a pass (well they kind of did but only legally) they came out and said she was reckless, broke the law, and endangered national security. In fact, it was pretty brilliant, comey laid out her incompetence to the public in no uncertain terms.

Go to YouTube and watch his speech. He begins to lay out her "crimes" in no uncertain terms at 11:11 am.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

The way this is heading, this guy is going to bring up Russia next...anything that deflects from his precious innocent hillary.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Good post

Either we don't vote because it's hopeless and nobody is worthy, or we vote the lesser of two evils. How much of that is because we don't want to be taken - so we pretend that we're above it all - that we aren't naive?

There was an idealist that was running. Loved that guy. But one day it occurred to me - that no matter his ideals - at some point he was going to be responsible for droning some poor innocent into their grave

It's the American way

I'd be the first to hope for valid Third Fourth and So On party candidates. I've said that many times here, and explained why.

I don't think anyone has a vision of Clinton that she's not a professional politician that has survived in the political arena for more than 20 years.

I hate the idea of "one or the other." I hate "false dichotomies." But I also hate seeing lies and propaganda offered as the truth.

It's hard to say which I hate the most.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Ah, so we should take your word for "they're not even in the same ball park." Where's your evidence?

Interesting. You heard that Director Comey did everything but call Clinton a white woman ... I heard him give a very precise explanation of why there was no evidence that Clinton had done anything illegal, or that her actions compromised this country in any way.

Care to actually quote what the Director said and expand on that, or do you want to keep making up your own evidence.

I'm in neither "camp." You folks just can't understand that you don't get to frame the dialogue here, do you?

Sure thing, the evidence for them not being in the same ball park is in my previous post. Here are the quotes from comey today:

"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

"For example, seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” e-mails)."

"None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail."

"Separately, it is important to say something about the marking of classified information. Only a very small number of the e-mails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information. But even if information is not marked “classified” in an e-mail, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it."

"We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. "

" She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account."

IF you would like more head on over and actually read the statement:
www.fbi.gov... personal-e-mail-system

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Good post

It's the American way

I'd be the first to hope for valid Third Fourth and So On party candidates. I've said that many times here, and explained why.

I don't think anyone has a vision of Clinton that she's not a professional politician that has survived in the political arena for more than 20 years.

I hate the idea of "one or the other." I hate "false dichotomies." But I also hate seeing lies and propaganda offered as the truth.

It's hard to say which I hate the most.

You still claiming that What Hillary did was commonly done by Powell and Rice or can you at least admit you are dead wrong about that too?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Yes they did... they used commercial email services.

Hillary Clinton used her own private server, far away from the prying eyes of the government.

Huge huge difference...

When someone uses non government commercial email provider, that information can be retrieved from the email providers bypassing the actual individual.

There was no way to go to Hillarys emails unless she specifically allowed it, she was able to delete at her discretion with no oversight.

No even remotely the same... but but but its Hillary!!!

Interesting thought. I remember Comey stated several times that her servers were not as secure as gmail! Honestly, that blew my mind. I too assumed commercial would be worse. Now that leads to another question...why did he emphasize Gmail in his speech? Hmmm.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Public Service Announcement!!!!

Stick to the topic of the OP....quit the bickering and name-calling.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join